Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Gamers With Youtube Channel, Let's Meet Here - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gamers With Youtube Channel, Let's Meet Here (768 Views)

Best Network For Online Gamers With Low Latency / Xbox Adaptive Controller Could Help Gamers With Disabilities / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gamers With Youtube Channel, Let's Meet Here by maestro015: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hello, guys if you're a gamer here on nairaland (any game at all) and you own a YouTube channel let discuss in the thread below the challenges we've face in the course of being a YouTuber and how we surpassed them (or can surpass then together) intending YouTubers can also learn, I initially thought about opening a whatsapp group but whatsapp links are not allowed in Nairaland so... (just introduce your self, the name of your channel and what game you stream on the channel and the year you started doing youtube)
Re: Gamers With Youtube Channel, Let's Meet Here by maestro015: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
If you want to join the whatsapp group just message me your number through email
Realmaestro205@gmail.com, since Nairaland doesn't support sharing or whatsapp group links
Re: Gamers With Youtube Channel, Let's Meet Here by GamerMan(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2019
THANKS HERE IS MY CHANNEL LINK PLEASE SUB https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrOGlMZ5asB22DLRdyRQUPw I STARTED LAST YEAR I UPLOAD DIFFERENT TYPE OF GAMES AND I COMPRESS GAMES BOTH ANDROID AND PC

(1) (Reply)

PUBG Mobile Season 10: Complete 0.15.5 Update Patch Notes Are Here! – New Gun, C / Used PS4 Games Available / Gamers In The House........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.