Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,855 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

BBNaija: See The Quality Improved Big Brother Bread Been Sold In The East - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: See The Quality Improved Big Brother Bread Been Sold In The East (1347 Views)

Fast & Furious, Paul Walker Has Been Sold For 218 Million Naira / Framed Photo Of Hushpuppi Sold In Lagos Traffic For N30,000 (Video) / Davido Announces That N1million Silver Tables At His Concert Has Been Sold Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: See The Quality Improved Big Brother Bread Been Sold In The East by NaijaCelebrity: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
Igbo's are one of the most creativity people in Nigeria,.

Currently in the East part of Nigeria especially in Onitsha an improved quality bread is been sold with the name Big Brother gotten from the on going Reality TV show ''Big Brother Naija''.

A twitter user shared this on her page.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/see-the-quality-improved-big-brother-bread-been-sold-in-the-east/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: BBNaija: See The Quality Improved Big Brother Bread Been Sold In The East by Kingpee2(m): 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
I knew big brother was Igbo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: See The Quality Improved Big Brother Bread Been Sold In The East by MrGidifeed: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
How?
Kingpee2:
I knew big brother was Igbo.
Re: BBNaija: See The Quality Improved Big Brother Bread Been Sold In The East by Kingosytex(m): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nice concept. I trust my brothers because we see business opportunities in everything. The bread factory owner is about to utilise the fame of p0rn show to reap millions for himself. Just watch as people will start crumbling for the bread as if it is the Biblical Manna that GOD ALMIGHTY used to feed the Israelites. cheesy
Re: BBNaija: See The Quality Improved Big Brother Bread Been Sold In The East by RiyaGoddess(f): 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
The only thing remaining is for the owner of the bakery to start having different flavors like Pepper Flavor
Read my signature
Re: BBNaija: See The Quality Improved Big Brother Bread Been Sold In The East by iHart(m): 1:39pm On Aug 14, 2019
This bread will not sell because of BBNaija. If it depends on BBNaija to sell, it will fail!!!

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Naya Wows In Stylish Ankara Jumpsuit / Roman Riegns Quits Wrestlemania 36 Over Coronavirus Threat / Leaked- DAVIDO And Chioma In Hospital Test Positive To Corona Virus(video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.