Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,442 members, 7,853,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:06 AM

SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! (1853 Views)

Neatly Used 2016 Mercedes Benz C300 (abuja) …….. / SOLD!! SOLD!! 2009 Sharp Mercedes Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! / SOLD!! SOLD!2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!

Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!

2008 Mercedes Benz c300 luxury edition!!
Color......Silver!!
Interior...... Black,leather.
Engine.... v6
Pop up screen!!
Alloy wheel

Vin.. wddgf54x58f040090

Call Daniel... 08027720205

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 2:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
cheesy

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sharp!!

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
DANIEL!!!

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by Successnoah(m): 2:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
How much lyk dix
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
N3.5M shikini money wink

Successnoah:
How much lyk dix
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 4:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
Pana sharp grin
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
lucky buyer, where art thou...
available!

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by diportivo: 6:46pm On Aug 14, 2019
abuja

stand up and be counted

dannybrasky ďon come again oooo

this one tite die

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2019
Diportivo! U en. You be case grin

diportivo:
abuja

stand up and be counted

dannybrasky ďon come again oooo

this one tite die
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
Alaroro no go buy for this one!
Stop hiding that money,u might die tomorrow,come and buy my Benz grin
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 9:12am On Aug 15, 2019
Morning fam wink
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 7:22am On Aug 16, 2019
Good morning wink
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by Unrated900(m): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
dannybrasky:
Alaroro no go buy for this one!
Stop hiding that money,u might die tomorrow,come and buy my Benz grin

Fool like you begging people to come and buy your Benz that was given to you by your yahoo customers idiot mugu like you

Local brat
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 12:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Who da heck. Is this? I collect your wife? undecided

I will use u as an example today to others! And I will throw caution and maturity to the wind today,cos all I smell is Envy!!!

THIS IS YOUR ATTENTION,NOW EAT IT!!
BUT U WONT LIKE IT grin

IF THE CARS I HAVE BEEN SELLING WERE GIVEN TO ME BY YAHOO BOYS LIKE YOU INSINUATED,MAY YOU LIVE LONG,MAY YOU NOT KNOW SORROW,MAY MONEY LOCATE YOU LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER,MAY SICKNESS NEVER AFFLICT YOU, MAY YOU CONTINUE TO PROSPER!!

BUT BOY OH BOY! IF MY CARS ARE ACQUIRED THROUGH LEGAL MEANS (LEGITIMATELY/MY SWEAT/MY OWN MONEY) MAY SORROW KNOW YOUR DOOR STEP,MAY UNTIMELY DEATH VISIT U,MAY YOU FEED FROM HAND TO MOUTH,MAY AFFLICTION BEFALL YOU! MAY 1 NAIRA LOOK LIKE A 100 DOLLAR TO YOU. MAY CANKER WORMS EAT EVERY PROFIT AND SUCCESS ACQUIRED BY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION BOTH EFFORT AND EFFORTLESSLY!

ALL THESE SHALL NEVER COME TO PASS IF YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE RIGHT. AND MAY ALL THESE NEVER PASS YOU BYE IF YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE WRONG!

JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW grin grin grin

Unrated900:

Fool like you begging people to come and buy your Benz that was given to you by your yahoo customers idiot mugu like you

Local brat
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 12:08am On Aug 17, 2019
Oh I know u already! It was you who sold that accidented 02 camry as clean title to an innocent buyer grin

Cos I asked you how can you sleep at night knowing u deceived the buyer grin
You go eventually get stroke for my matter grin grin grin

Your sins are tailing you,go confess to the buyer of the 02 Camry you sold as clean title/accidented.

grin grin grin

Unrated900:

Local brat
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by Unrated900(m): 5:02am On Aug 17, 2019
Mr man get out

A man that his prayer can never be answered by God

Think his curse will work

All those ur curses are meant for you

Always mind your business and your post
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 5:43am On Aug 17, 2019
Unrated900:
Mr man get out

A man that his prayer can never be answered by God

Think his curse will work

All those ur curses are meant for you

Always mind your business and your post

MR FAST FINGER,U SCARED? SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW OGBENI!!

PRAYER SHALL BE ANSWERED IN THE NAME OF JOSEPH AYO BABALOLA OLOMI IYE grin

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by Philadelphia: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2019
dannybrasky:
Oh I know u already! It was you who sold that accidented 02 camry as clean title to an innocent buyer grin

Cos I asked you how can you sleep at night knowing u deceived the buyer grin
You go eventually get stroke for my matter grin grin grin

Your sins are tailing you,go confess to the buyer of the 02 Camry you sold as clean title/accidented.

grin grin grin

Nah the guy o.
No mind am. He fit say him fit hide from Cosplay hammer.

Happy sales on your riDe bo
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 6:48am On Aug 17, 2019
See me see trouble oh? Thanks bro.

Philadelphia:

Nah the guy o.
No mind am. He fit say him fit hide from Cosplay hammer.

Happy sales on your riDe bo

1 Like

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2019
Unrated900:

Local brat

I don't get it, are u high or something?

so because u were busted, u decided to start looking for people's legitimate posts to soil them with ur foolishness?

let this be the last time u will do something this stupid!
be extremely guided......
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 7:38am On Aug 17, 2019
I won't allow the crook mudsling my reputation! Reason I went full throttle on him! And baba I didn't regret it,he will eventually learn,but the hard way.

obekediamondfuto:

I don't get it, are u high or something?

so because u were busted, u decided to start looking for people's legitimate posts to soil them with ur foolishness?

let this be the last time u will do something this stupid!
be extremely guided......
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by thebigkendo(m): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2019
dannybrasky:
Who da heck. Is this? I collect your wife? undecided

I will use u as an example today to others! And I will throw caution and maturity to the wind today,cos all I smell is Envy!!!

THIS IS YOUR ATTENTION,NOW EAT IT!!
BUT U WONT LIKE IT grin

IF THE CARS I HAVE BEEN SELLING WERE GIVEN TO ME BY YAHOO BOYS LIKE YOU INSINUATED,MAY YOU LIVE LONG,MAY YOU NOT KNOW SORROW,MAY MONEY LOCATE YOU LEFT RIGHT AND CENTER,MAY SICKNESS NEVER AFFLICT YOU, MAY YOU CONTINUE TO PROSPER!!

BUT BOY OH BOY! IF MY CARS ARE ACQUIRED THROUGH LEGAL MEANS (LEGITIMATELY/MY SWEAT/MY OWN MONEY) MAY SORROW KNOW YOUR DOOR STEP,MAY UNTIMELY DEATH VISIT U,MAY YOU FEED FROM HAND TO MOUTH,MAY AFFLICTION BEFALL YOU! MAY 1 NAIRA LOOK LIKE A 100 DOLLAR TO YOU. MAY CANKER WORMS EAT EVERY PROFIT AND SUCCESS ACQUIRED BY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION BOTH EFFORT AND EFFORTLESSLY!

ALL THESE SHALL NEVER COME TO PASS IF YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE RIGHT. AND MAY ALL THESE NEVER PASS YOU BYE IF YOUR ACCUSATIONS ARE WRONG!

JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW grin grin grin

Fellow BCD you just fall my hand oh.. Imagine!! you did not add Joseph Ayo Babalola somewhere in the prayer grin grin grin

Clowns everywhere
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2019
My oh my! Na true o grin
thebigkendo:

Fellow BCD you just fall my hand oh.. Imagine!! you did not add Joseph Ayo Babalola somewhere in the prayer grin grin grin

Clowns everywhere

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
It's a wrap!! SOLD!!! SOLD!! SOLD!!

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Sold!!

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Money paid in full! Owner has never met me in person! Trusted me,transferred full funds to my account based on trust! Without doubts car would be delivered to him with no stories.

Updates would be given,kindly follow..

Cc legalwealth thanks for the weekly prayer.
Ayobabalola is the real deal cheesy
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by thebigkendo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
dannybrasky:

Cc legalwealth thanks for the weekly prayer.
Ayobabalola is the real deal cheesy
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:26am On Aug 21, 2019
shout out to all the transparent dealers (BCD) out there!

you guys make it look so easy to be transparent .....

we will continue to progress and move forward irrespective of the challenges and hurdles we might face, the touts we might have to beat up, the curses, the insults and every negativity being hurled at us.....

This is our heritage ......

2 Likes

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by dannybrasky(m): 9:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Massive Amen to this!!

obekediamondfuto:
shout out to all the transparent dealers (BCD) out there!

you guys make it look so easy to be transparent .....

we will continue to progress and move forward irrespective of the challenges and hurdles we might face, the touts we might have to beat up, the curses, the insults and every negativity being hurled at us.....

This is our heritage ......

Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by diportivo: 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
dannybrasky:
Without doubts car would be delivered to him with no stories

this talk just dey sweet my belle

I trust my yoruba man wey dey speak hausa like say na there dem born am grin grin
Re: SOLD!! SOLD!!Abuja!! Silver 2008 Benz C300!! Abuja!! Abuja!! Abuja!!! by diportivo: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
dannybrasky:
Sold!!

after sales party on point as usual

we will send this takeaway to legalo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reg DC...@600 / SOLD SOLD 2018 Mercedes Benz GLS 450 4matic VIN ****103678 Clean Title / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.