Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Bbnaija: Ike Caught M#sturbal#ting In Bed [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Ike Caught M#sturbal#ting In Bed [video] (810 Views)

Rosy Meurer’s Husband, Churchill Serves Her Breakfast In Bed (Video) / #bbnaija :ike Sucks Mercy’s Boobs Couple Finally Have Sex (full Video) / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ike Caught M#sturbal#ting In Bed [video] by Izombe: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
In a viral video circulating on social media, BBNaija housemate, Ike has been seen pleasuring himself.
Ike, who is romantically involved with fellow housemate, Mercy has surprisingly abstained from sxx so far, and now we can see why. Ike has exchanged a few hot kisses with Mercy, and even at a point, had an extreme hard-on after the duo were relaxing in bed together.

Check out the video on:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2019/08/14/bbnaija-ike-caught-msturbalting-in-bed-video/

1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Ike Caught M#sturbal#ting In Bed [video] by shilenji(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
The guy cannot be masturbating openly like that now,thats how you go about saying lies about your fellow man just to make news.
The guy is probably resting,he knows anybody can walk in on him. The guy is sane ecen if he wants to do it,he would in their toilet or something.
You can't just assume he his masturbating,please don't defame his image. I no be fan o but I just spoke the truth

For those that will come here and say trash ,that thing people drink is just #550.
Re: Bbnaija: Ike Caught M#sturbal#ting In Bed [video] by Izombe: 4:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
shilenji:
The guy cannot be masturbating openly like that now,thats how you go about saying lies about your fellow man just to make news.
The guy is probably resting,he knows anybody can walk in on him. The guy is sane ecen if he wants to do it,he would in their toilet or something.
You can't just assume he his masturbating,please don't defame his image. I no be fan o but I just spoke the truth

For those that will come here and say trash ,that thing people drink is just #550.

OK you dey do your own Soapy for toilet bah

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA:- Frodd Is A ‘woman Wrapper, He Irritates Me’ – Mercy Tells Ike / Police Man Gift Comedian Bovi Some Money To Pay His Tollgate fee / Big Boys Move : Jay Z Gifts Swizz Beatz And Meek Mill $40k Rolex As Vip Pass For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.