Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) (44556 Views)

Two Nigerian Men Die As The Drug They Swallowed Burst During A Flight [Photo] / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by zoba88: 7:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
Miss Gabriel Mercy (Anoyi) was kidnapped by unknown gunmen in front of her shop at Ankpa junction, Obu branch Otukpa, Ogbadibo LGA of Benue State.

Mercy just finished NYSC last month in Kogi State.The kidnappers forced her into their car and zoomed off.

About three boys who witnessed the scene gave the kidnappers a hot chase with motorbikes but unfortunately, they all lost their lives as they were hit by a vehicle. Their corpses have been brought to Otukpa while the kidnappers successfully left with Anoyi.

The security agencies around Kogi,Enugu and Benue zones should please look out for the kidnappers.

Below are  the bodies of the patriotic citizens of Otukpa who lost their lives in the process of trying to rescue Miss Gabriel Mercy(Anoyi)

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/3-boys-die-in-accident-while-trying-to.html

6 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Damian077: 7:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
What a tragedy. May their souls rest in peace

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Nbote(m): 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2019
Na wa ooo... Dis country don tire person sef... Jus imagine these patriotic ones dying like chicken while trying to do a good deed...

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2019
too bad, may they rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by General0847: 7:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
This is sad. May their souls rest in peace.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by MJBOLT: 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2019
what would they have done if they stopped the kidnappers? undecided because i'm sure they dont have the weapons to engage the kidnappers.

14 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Chidexter(m): 9:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
MJBOLT:
what would they have done if they stopped the kidnappers? undecided because i'm sure they dont have the weapons to engage the kidnappers.
I TIRE, too much western movies re configures the brain. Giving hot chase against kidnappers for this lawless, pothole infested naija road.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by dollytino4real(f): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
they are heroes

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Grupo(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
Toxic masculinity!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Katenavas(m): 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
may their soul rest in perfect peace

5 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by bentwood85(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
Fulani herdsmen again.. Anywhere they go, they bring sorrow, tears and blood .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
grin lwkm ubunja see power of pussy , or what do we call this?

I rather live a coward than die a hero for pussy, if it were a guy i am most certain the 3 of them won't embark on the heroic journey.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by ibkgab001: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
Depression upon depression

My heart has been beating faster the normal since I woke up this afternoon , God should help us out on time in this country

We have truly sinned against him

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by appini: 9:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
So sad...
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
Worst death, dying for a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Minjim: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sad
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
Damn.

So sad!

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Meti99(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
Watch as FG will suddenly develop deaf ears to these heroes and blame them for being foolish

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
How can a bike catch up with a car? anyway they learnt thier lessons.
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
grin lwkm ubunja see power of pussy , or what do we call this?
Is dis the only tin dis tin can say in this tragedy?!
So you would have left her to die cos she is a lady so people won't say you like women or whatever you called it?
You are A BIG shame to the people that owns you kiddo.
Spits
PUSSYHOE:
Because i choose not to die for a lady i don't know or have any relation with? yeah call me that lwkm hahahaha
i accept being a shame to live.
IT IS NOW CONFIRMED!
Say no more!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:59pm On Aug 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
they are heroes
Lwkm hahahaha i rather live a coward than die for pussy, if na guy them no go pursue the kidnappers.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Lugianostar(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
Hmmmm!!!

Why are all these happening to us!!!

God help us o!

Devices of devilish undertakers everywhere!!!

Rest on great Nigerian ambassadors

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2019
Fear death
E dey comot trouser
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by 24kmagic: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
How
G
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by lincsnuel: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Men have been sacrificing themselves since 1800 just to save females as$es!

Tell me a single woman that has done that for a man... And then they pay us back with Nigerian Feminism and Misandry!

Spits...

7 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by money121(m): 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Rip
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by ufotty2001: 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
and they died like that without award.. these are the kind of people Fg NEED TO compensate their family

3 Likes

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by West2019(m): 10:02pm On Aug 14, 2019
Nawoa for Yoruba peoples oooo
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Katenavas(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
Katenavas:
may their soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by Dandsome: 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
3 lives lost.

What about the kidnapped victim?
Re: 3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
post=81262459:

Is dis the only tin dis tin can say in this tragedy?!
So you would have let them to know cos she is a lady so people won't say you like women or whatever you called it?
You are A BIG shame to the people that owns you kiddo.
Spits
Because i choose not to die for a lady i don't know or have any relation with? yeah call me that lwkm hahahaha

i accept being a shame to live.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA, DSS Burst Abuja Cannabis Party, Stop Launch Of 'Dead Man's Fingers' Drink / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed / Man Strips Himself Totally Unclad, Fights Another Man In Police Presence (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.