Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Shocking As Couple Confessed To Each Other At Plane Crash Point - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking As Couple Confessed To Each Other At Plane Crash Point (507 Views)

Video:shocking As Snake Found Inside Sachet Water / Man Who Spent 20 Years In Jail Released After Twin Confessed To Crime In U.S / Udeme Otike-Odibi Confessed To Killing Her Husband, Symphorosa Otike-Odibi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking As Couple Confessed To Each Other At Plane Crash Point by UPLnews3(m): 8:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
Just in the Pilot interrupted about 252 passengers on board who were enjoying the flight with a bad news; Ladies and gentle men, we are very sorry to announce to you all that the second engine of this plane has suddenly stop working, the other one wouldn’t work as required so we may crash any moment from now. My advice is that everyone should reconcile with his/her God and put what should be put in order. Read more....
https:///2TvAc0b

Re: Shocking As Couple Confessed To Each Other At Plane Crash Point by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
If that BS story was remotely true then how would you even know..... or let me guess?! From my crystal ball, I can see that the plane didn't crash and the engine miraculously worked, abi?

Wait for us on that other side of that link, we are coming...

[img]https://media1./images/1612e5f2555c94351fd3bfce2fac51f9/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

CRS Teacher Allegedly Impregnates 15-yr-old Student / I Was Shocked When My Name Was Missing On Ministerial List —shittu / We're Been Deceived Ooooh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.