Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) (11275 Views)

Catholic Rev. Father Found Dead After A Week He Was Kidnapped (PHOTO) / Major-General Idris Alkali Found Dead, After Being Kidnapped. Photo / Little Girl Kidnapped (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 15, 2019
He must have published something that led to his abduction.
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by SilasNwude: 8:38am On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
I just a funny belief that people have started kidnapping themselves.

The kidnapping industry is damn booming at the moment
[/s]
trash
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Onnasucs1(m): 8:52am On Aug 15, 2019
Seems kidnap is the reigning thing now
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by goat22: 8:58am On Aug 15, 2019
Macopol01:
When EFCC Wan end yahoo by force without government bringing up better job up Una must get ready for robbery and kidnapping

You think like a fool. Were you given birth to as one Mr.Fool?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Na fulani headsmen ba?
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by pretteemee(f): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2019
God save Us
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2019
He don go blog weytin he no suppose blog
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by iwubrian: 9:07am On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Chrisbeks: 9:28am On Aug 15, 2019
Looks more like political kidnappers than financial kidnappers
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by patobiora1979: 9:30am On Aug 15, 2019
nototribalist:
Him don kidnap himself, he will come out when he's tired
come on you can't joke with something like this.pray none of your people experience this.u should be praying for him...na wa for us in this country
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:31am On Aug 15, 2019
We need to pray hard for these evils to end
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Isoduwa(m): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2019
Some K.P blind
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by nerorex01: 10:00am On Aug 15, 2019

Another Banger !

Naija bloggers are like Indians controlling snakes grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Ziyech(m): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2019
Why dem put his father's address for internet na..
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Emmymarvel(m): 10:08am On Aug 15, 2019
So u think eating 3 square meals is d reason for corruption n crime in ds country? I think otherwise. It's greed n no value for human life. That is why our leaders will watch the masses suffer bad road, congested traffic, stay in darkness. Police will brutalized u for doing nothing. We are just wicked in this country simple.
GeoAfrikana:
This is serious.

Criminals have upgraded. They're no longer interested in bank robbery. They're are now into kidnapping. It has a higher return on investment (ROI) with lower risk.

The only solution to this crime is for our government to strive and ensure that the average Nigerian can afford three meals a day and decent housing. Once that's done, it will be easy for religious leaders to preach contentment. And it will be easy to imprison culprits without any iota of guilty conscience.

But no, the rich want to get richer at the expense of the poor. So taste, ye, the fruit of thy deeds.
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by chinavs9ja(m): 10:12am On Aug 15, 2019
princeogbeide1:

Some underaged nairalanders on this thread are just too playful. Imagine this one saying he is a professional blogger and wetsite designer. You call yourself professional and you are advertizing yourself in a tragic thread. You are a burnt sacrifice. I pray for the release of the kindnapped blogger and I also pray for the safety of other pronounced bloggers including myself.
You must be very stupid with what you type...Kidnapping is no longer a new thing in this insecure country. So? I should be frying groundnut with what happen? Nonsense
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by slap1(m): 10:40am On Aug 15, 2019
He was kidnapped in a Sienna SUV? Must be a special car for special purposes.
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by airbrush: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2019
FOWOSHERE01:
Kidnapping is now everyday news in this country. God protect me and my family(nairaland)

blogger kidnapped!
me wey be Nairaland chronic reader fear just dey catch me now
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 15, 2019
Don't gamble ur life.. politics in Nigeria is a dirty one. okigwe arena and IMO arena on Facebook... bringing new of home to those abroad you try but if the news feed goes wrong you ought to know it will definitely back fire and should have protected ur self.
what is your backgrounds should be consider for joining politics
what power that be (that is protecting you)
who are your boss.
for you to be adopted in your family compound means even the youth around hate you because you cannot hold such position and people will not inform u of possible attack
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 15, 2019
airbrush:

blogger kidnapped! me wey be Nairaland chronic reader fear just dey catch me now
he is a blogger with political mindset... IMO Arena (platform for campaign)
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by makewetalk2: 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
You day wise. The hediot is trying to make more fame by staging kidnap.
He got the attention he has always wanted.
MachadoPreto:
I just a funny belief that people have started kidnapping themselves.

The kidnapping industry is damn booming at the moment
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by nextstep(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
Macopol01:
When EFCC Wan end yahoo by force without government bringing up better job up Una must get ready for robbery and kidnapping

Too true... this one that kidnappers are taking people from their own houses. Shuuoo! They don't even wait to kidnap on the road again.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by MOR52: 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
BOOM BOOM..CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBE WITH US AND WON MASSIVE..YOU CAN PARTICIPATE AND START MAKING IT BIG HERE..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..100% WINNING NO DOUBT..TESTED AND TRUSTED..INTERESTED FOR OUR NEXT GAME..CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by princeogbeide1(m): 7:48am On Aug 17, 2019
chinavs9ja:

You must be very stupid with what you type...Kidnapping is no longer a new thing in this insecure country. So? I should be frying groundnut with what happen? Nonsense

You are a burnt sacrifice
Re: Ifeanyi Onyenankeya, Imo Blogger, Kidnapped (Photo) by chinavs9ja(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2019
princeogbeide1:

You are a burnt sacrifice

Go and get a life brother...and don't quote me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapped Kogi Students In Ondo: Gunmen Demand N16m Ransom / Gunmen Kill POS Operator In Ebonyi, Again / Crime Life Of Nikko Allen Jenkins ( Currently Has 4 Death Sentences)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.