Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Loan Without Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Without Collateral (725 Views)

Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria / Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / How Do I Get A Loan Without Collateral? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Without Collateral by bishopkay: 4:41am On Oct 21, 2010
The major challenge facing the average nigerian entrepreneur is that of capital to start up. But if that is your challenge, then sit tight cos here comes your solution! Do you want to be financially free in 2010? Do you want to live your dream life? If you answered yes, then get my report tagged 'loan without collateral'. Inside this report, you would find physical contacts of these God-sent organisations right here in Nigeria, how to apply for these loans and lots more. Infact as i type now, there are already loans being granted to people now! So be the smart one now. If interested, send a mail to esadekelly@rocketmail.com and i will reply you. To talk to me call 07035572538, 07057223350. Thanks for your time see you at the top!
Re: Loan Without Collateral by kesx(m): 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
Scam ! don't you have a business idea you would like to work on , other than selling
"loan without collateral " on nairaland for N3,000. one can understand if you would facilitate in getting the loan. wish you best of luck !!!
Re: Loan Without Collateral by bishopkay: 12:13am On Oct 22, 2010
Well kesx if you do not need it or you do not believe it, rest your case. But it would interest you to know that i thought the same way when i heard about it till i tried it. HAVE A NICE DAY.
Re: Loan Without Collateral by Osama10(m): 3:53am On Oct 22, 2010
Why not get the loan for yourself and your entire extended family, sounds like a good idea. grin
Re: Loan Without Collateral by adedejios(m): 9:20am On Oct 22, 2010
why not collect the loan first and make money your self? if you have done that already,i guess you ought to have made alot of money from it and N3,000 would be a chicken change for you as such giving people the details for free shouldnt be a problem. (SCAM,scam,scam scam)

(1) (Reply)

Is Buying Iraqi Dinars A Smart Way To Get Rich Quickly? / Does Anyone Has A Pure Water Factory For Rent/lease?: / What Is The Process Of Buying Cement From The Factory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.