Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding (20870 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Autotech312(m): 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=akinade28 post=81278359]Why are all these women embarrassing us na, making it look like most ladies are unfaithful and gold diggers.
Dear guy, there are still good and faithful ladies out there, though they might few.That's why you need to look beyond shape and color when choosing to avoid these kind of stories[/quote

Real talk...

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by superlanny(m): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2019
akinade28:
Why are all these women embarrassing us na, making it look like most ladies are unfaithful and gold diggers.
Dear guy, there are still good and faithful ladies out there, though they might few.That's why you need to look beyond shape and color when choosing to avoid these kind of stories
dear akinade, some men are strong charactered, intelligent and look beyond color,shape and size, superlanny is single and searching, i just shot my shot, are you willing to catch it.
Lalasticlala, hope you are ready to attend another nairaland wedding.
Akinade waiting for your reply o.
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by femmyAdagba(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
The second picture looks like he just left the polling booth.
Seems he voted BUHARI cos he pointed the thumbs with assurance.
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by RUDEBOYY(m): 6:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
She confessed... Many of our women will prefer to pretend it's yours and watch you train another man's child embarassed
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Judybash93(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Chimookigwe:
He's even lucky his wife told him.

40% of Nigerian first borns are not children of those they know as their fathers. It's statistically proven and I can share the link.

Some of those reading this, those your children at home aren't yours. Some of you, your mothers got pregnant for other men and your mothers smuggled you into the house of gullible men who you call father.

Please, post the link
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by 1x2x3: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
oloriooko:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
That dude is just too stupid to kill himself for no just cause angry
Now the lady will continue to live while the guy is forgotten.
I believe the guy is from Kenya cuz his blackness is pure darkness grin

Sudanese have the darkest skin color

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by bashuayi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
I swear .I was expecting something like dZ

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Skelewu: 6:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
He's too black to be an Ethiopian tho.
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
youngmonie:

This was the nairaland I knew back in the days
You are blessed for that.
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Apination(m): 7:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
akinade28:
Why are all these women embarrassing us na, making it look like most ladies are unfaithful and gold diggers.
Dear guy, there are still good and faithful ladies out there, though they might few.That's why you need to look beyond shape and color when choosing to avoid these kind of stories
I'm willing to look beyond your shape and colour grin grin grin
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by bodilong: 7:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
moderator, this story should have been from south Sudan not Ethiopia.. So d blackness is from South Sudan oo.. But d man know try sha
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by ACE1010: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
oloriooko:

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
That dude is just too stupid to kill himself for no just cause angry
Now the lady will continue to live while the guy is forgotten.
I believe the guy is from Kenya cuz his blackness is pure darkness grin

grin grin grin pure darkness khoo pure blackness nii cheesy cheesy
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Talk2nanro(m): 8:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
akinade28:
you are good looking, which fool even look at colour ?
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by ACE1010: 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
SOFTENGR:
Instead make you too go impregnate her friend.

In soccer, we call it equalizer

He died because of woman, he died in vain.

grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by frozen70(f): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
Would she has kept the pregnancy issue secret ❓
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Damiflow: 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
JamiuKabir:
Buhari has done it again.
I guess you are high on yoruba stew angry grin
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Damiflow: 9:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin
Chimookigwe:
He's even lucky his wife told him.

40% of Nigerian first borns are not children of those they know as their fathers. It's statistically proven and I can share the link.

Some of those reading this, those your children at home aren't yours. Some of you, your mothers got pregnant for other men and your mothers smuggled you into the house of gullible men who you call father.
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Sniper101(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
I don't believe any sane man will just decide to commit suicide for that very reason.

He's either insane or something else made him do it. cry
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by Americanboy35: 2:16am On Aug 16, 2019
akinade28:
You are just so cute
Re: Ethiopian Man Commits Suicide 2 Days After Wedding by ddeola: 2:42am On Aug 16, 2019
Why did she marry him when she knew she's pregnant for another man ? Wicked gal. angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Arrested For Trafficking Of Maids (Photo) / Policemen Beat Motorcyclist In Anambra Over N5000 Bribe (Video) / Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.