Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Modupe Ogunlaja Cries For Help From Oman (video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Modupe Ogunlaja Cries For Help From Oman (video) (648 Views)

Nigerian Woman Stranded In Milan, Italy Asking For Help. Do You Know Her? / Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos, Cries Out For Help (Video) / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modupe Ogunlaja Cries For Help From Oman (video) by ManTiger(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Before you go to Dubai, Oman and all other Arab countries for job, watch this video. This is a footage showing a young woman who goes by the name Modupe Ogunlaja crying for help from Oman after she was scammed by an agent who promised her a nursing job. According to her, she paid the agent a sum of amount before she left Nigeria but her hope was bursted when she got to Oman.

Think well before you leave Nigeria for greener pasture especially in the Arab countries and Middle East.

Justwise, Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, Fynestboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGF84Sq7JXI

1 Like

Re: Modupe Ogunlaja Cries For Help From Oman (video) by delishpot: 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
When they tell them not to go they will say their own head is different. If you even play this video for them, they will say their story will be different.
This world we are in, the worse you will do to yourself is to be a foreigner without freedom and then on top of it.. a servant. In Nigeria sef that women are considered free with rights, men are busy rapping everything with hole even their daughters. Talk less of a place where you are bought for servitude. You have become what their right hand possesses. Aka tool to be used however whenever. Those men will keep religion aside and bang shit out of your head. Religion na wash only when person dey look. Once eyes turns you will see how perverted many are

3 Likes

Re: Modupe Ogunlaja Cries For Help From Oman (video) by czarina(f): 3:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
They never listen. They'll go anywhere as long as they're out of Nigeria, even Togo na abroad. Now, see. You're looking for help to return to the same country you fled.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Modupe Ogunlaja Cries For Help From Oman (video) by AngelicBeing: 4:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
czarina:
They never listen. They'll go anywhere as long as they're out of Nigeria, even Togo na abroad. Now, see. You're looking for help to return to the same country you fled.

God help us.
The Arab world is a funny place to be, apart from Dubai / UAE that is little bit open, the rest of the Arab world is not a place to really think of living, I am following up with the current divorce case between the king of Dubai and one of his ex wife who ran to London with 33 million pounds and the case is in the British court, she said so much about how she was treated badly and some other princess by the Dubai king, how the king kept some of the daughters in solitary confinement more like a private jail in his mansion, if the Queen and other princesses can be treated like trash, l wonder the hope of non Arabs much more people of color, Arabs treats blacks like slaves, nothing like human rights, it is the Arabs first and every other humans as secondary, if you are not a professional in the STEMS disciplines in a highly sought profession , going to the Arab world to work is a colossal waste of time grin

4 Likes

Re: Modupe Ogunlaja Cries For Help From Oman (video) by pocohantas(f): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
czarina:

God help us.

Nne na so one number call me the other day, as I check am for google -turned out to be Cambodia. I just bind and cast, make nobody call me from that kind country.

Turned out to be someone I know. He has obviously gone to develop Cambodia. When hand touch am now, e go dey find pity.

1 Like

Re: Modupe Ogunlaja Cries For Help From Oman (video) by czarina(f): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
pocohantas:

Nne na so one number call me the other day, as I check am for google -turned out to be Cambodia. I just bind and cast, make nobody call me from that kind country.

Turned out to be someone I know. He has obviously gone to develop Cambodia. When hand touch am now, e go dey find pity.

cheesy cheesy..you no know say Cambodia na abroad too?

If you ask them, dem go say; "anything to escape Next level is fine"

They're coming, just wait.

2 Likes

Re: Modupe Ogunlaja Cries For Help From Oman (video) by czarina(f): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
AngelicBeing:
The Arab world is a funny place to be, apart from Dubai / UAE that is little bit open, the rest of the Arab world is not a place to really think of living, I am following up with the current divorce case between the king of Dubai and one of his ex wife who ran to London with 33 million pounds and the case is in the British court, she said so much about how she was treated badly and some other princess by the Dubai king, how the king kept some of the daughters in solitary confinement more like a private jail in his mansion, if the Queen and other princesses can be treated like trash, l wonder the hope of non Arabs much more people of color, Arabs treats blacks like slaves, nothing like human rights, it is the Arabs first and every other humans as secondary, if you are not a professional in the STEMS disciplines in a highly sought profession , going to the Arab world to work is a colossal waste of time grin
Yeah, same thing a friend was telling me about Dubai.

He told me of how he trained an Egyptian on the job only for them to make the Egyptian their supervisor when he finished.

It's terrible.

1 Like

Re: Modupe Ogunlaja Cries For Help From Oman (video) by lumiday(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Self confessed video like this should be on the front page what many people are going through in the hands of these agents that do all these Dubai Visa, Turkey and Oman employment visa is painful, imagine paying someone almost $1k just to get yourself into slavery and people keep entering into their trap day in day out while they keep giving the country a bad name in the international community.

Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"Being Stuck On A Tropical Island Is No Fun" - Honeymoon Couple / .. / Norway Study Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.