Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) (37249 Views)

Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / Thief Jumps Inside Lagos Lagoon After Stealing, Gets Rescued (Photos) / Man Rescued After Jumping Inside Lagos Lagoon Has Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Ndlistic(m): 4:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
Man was seen inside Lagos traffic, trying to retrieve the car he bought for his wife.

According to report the man was beating his wife inside the Lagos traffic over the car he bought for her.

This happened in ajah ,Lagos state.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/man-seen-inside-lagos-traffic-trying-to.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Ndlistic(m): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
See Reactions, Watch The Full Video HERE

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by AstroG: 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Lamasta(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
The Man must be high on processed urine for his display of stupidity in public

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by sylve11: 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
if this marriage of a thing work for you, thank God o. because from what i have been seeing couples doing, the stress of it can drive you to commit suicide if not handle properly. sad cool

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Realfrankie(m): 5:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
Foolish man
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by materialproject: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by MachadoPreto: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
All those evening newspapers will come and masrurbate on this thread now

They have started right from Instagram. They will get here soon.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by lafuria1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
How did you guys know

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by STANPASQUAL(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
Incomplete story!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by bluefilm: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is nonsense journalism. angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
gringringrin Chaiii
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Junkie1: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
undecided
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by helphelp: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
That man na woman in disguise ...besides, thisbna shabby news, which one is beat on top car wey im buy for am ...c'mon go back and get full details of why im wan collect the car

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by pyro62(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
The 7th instagram comment is likely to be an enthusiastic OLOSHO!

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
Not getting the whole story

Verified WeChat and Alipay wallet available.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by EXLOVER(m): 5:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
Sometimes i dey reason say instablog dey stage some of their news.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by israelmao(m): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
I am too much to create such an unpleasant and shameful scene.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by starbuck(f): 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Them never born man wey go try this rubbish with me undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by yakbauer: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
That's the narrative the reporter is pushing, no one knows what really happened.
See as all the women for IG dey pray for their own money, but it's d same women that won't date a guy that cannot take care of them.

17 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by emmnprince(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ndlistic:
See Reactions, Watch The Full Video HERE

This nairalander that shared this post doesn't have the skills to draft compelling story. It just flat! So flat! Even the video someone cannot watch. Let me click the link whether it will take me to the source he stole this from.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by kellyboo: 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
We have affordable solar package for your daily energy need.

check my signature
Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
May God bless us with our dream wife..

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by ichidodo: 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
The woman must have provoked the man....

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by mofedamijo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
I dont know what transpired, however, on no account should the man beat her, never, if you want to collect your car, please do. some of you can call him an idiot or stupid, but imagine a scenario whereby you bought your wife a car, and ever since then , she starts coming home around 11PM, going to all manner of owambe because she is now mobile. Now, what if she is carrying a younger boy upandan with the said car. I can't and i will never blame the man, however, he shouldnt lay his hands on her no matter what, and he should have waited for her to get home before collecting the car keys............But then, he is human, we don't know what truly happened.

8 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife Inside Lagos Traffic Over A Car He Bought For Her(Video) by BlueAir: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
Something tells me he has asked her for it privately and she refused grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sacked Female Fidelity Bank Staff Defrauds People With The Bank T-Shirt / Photos Of Alleged Nigerians Languishing In Prisons In Angola / Police Kill Armed Robber And Arrest Another During Operation In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.