Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

At My Age - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / At My Age (969 Views)

At My Age 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At My Age by oraxs(m): 9:51am On May 15, 2007
At my age. Yes at my age 23 going to 24. I do not have a girl friend. Not that i'm bad looking. Nop i'm not. I'm a good looking guy. I have all it take. But i have not seen anygirl that love me for me.what they do is come and go. I'm de kind of guy who will do anything for girl. Any thing they ask of. I will do it. Just to make her happy. My mom called me one day she said she will like to know my girl. I told her i have no girl. She was not happy with me. All my pals talk about there girls. But me. I have nonthing to said. All i need is what will i do to end this thing. And mind you. Not that i can not talk to girls i'm good. At that.
Re: At My Age by Abike2k6(f): 11:07am On May 15, 2007
Awww. Don't worry, this might sound corny but there really is someone out there for everyone. Try not to let the pressure from family and friends push you into something you don't want.

Just keep being yourself, don't try too hard. Also it's good to be a nice guy but don't be so nice that people take advantage of you or disrespect you. I don't like men who say 'yes' to EVERYTHING I ask because to me, it shows a lack of strength.

Have patience, focus your energy on something else and you'll find what you're looking for when you don't go looking for it. Hope that helps.
Re: At My Age by Creamish(f): 11:36am On May 15, 2007
so wat d'u do when em lipsrsealed hooks u? abi u b virgin ni? undecided
Re: At My Age by cuteass1(f): 12:22pm On May 15, 2007
@ Abike26  wink

@ oraxs

My dear, when did having a girlfriend become one of a must's' on the priority list?? undecided

Of cousrse its such a wonderful feeling to be in love and be loved, but it sure doesn't come just like that. It requires being in the right place at the right time, then meet the right girl wink

Please do not out of desperation to be like others, or because you're being pushed to the edge fall into the hands of a "lion(ess)". Love will come to you, you don't have to chase love around Cos you'll definitely not find it that way (you might find something that looks like it though)

You said you're a proff in girl-toasting, and that your looks couldn't be classified as anything beyond good (your pic doesnt mis-quote you sha wink ), now i just have to believe the right girl for you is on her way wink

Until then, just continue to be yourself, have an open mind, know what it is you want in a lady so that when you see her, you'll know.

And please cut down on the "i'll do everything" for her,  it might be one of it. No matter how a girl loves yyou, believe me it could get boring having you be a chikling, Yes, be caring and stuff but know where to draw the line so you don't get too mellow. You're the man, remember wink

The patient dog they say eats the fattest bone, you won't know what hit you, but you'll be very pleased, just live life and don't let life live you!!
Good luck cheesy
Re: At My Age by OmoEko1(f): 5:58pm On May 15, 2007
@Abike2k6 wink wink

@Creamish

so what d'u do when em lipsrsealed hooks u? abi u b virgin ni? undecided
Na wa ohhhhhhh **hissing and rolling my eyes** Do you have to sound mean or harsh on your respond, what the guy wanted was an advice not a silly insult from you. rubbish angry angry

@My sweetie miss cute-ass
Nicely stated kiss kiss kiss but still mad you got here before i did

@the topic
As Abike2k6 stated in her comment, am sure there is someone out who is right for your, just take heart and be patience. Don't rush yourself into a relationship just because you feel pressured by your mum and your other friends.
Goodluck and also put it in prayer, I'm sure God has a reason for everthing now. take care
As
Re: At My Age by Creamish(f): 7:00pm On May 15, 2007
@Omo-eko *I wonder where u were when humour was being shared* undecided
Re: At My Age by OmoEko1(f): 7:45pm On May 15, 2007
Creamish:

@Omo-eko *I wonder where u were when humour was being shared* undecided
what are you yarning angry angry, abeg am not in the mood for all this nonsense talk.

It isn't by force if you got nothing better to say to the guy instend of bull craping on the thread abi angry angry angry
Re: At My Age by dreamnaira(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2007
my guy ur stll young o, ntin do u. i'm older dan u bt i don't hv any girl 2 call mine. nt dat i hv no female friend bt d right one. so take it easy o. my grandma hv dis saying ' who runs in2 war, n'er knw dat war is death'. it becos ur too honest nd trustworth just like my person dat doesn't wnt 2 disappoint anyone, bt remember there is a mate 4 every soul. just like others hv advised u, don't rush in2 any relationship out of desperation. hold unto God if u need d right girl bt if just 4 fun of hving a girl friend is wat u wnt, there re mny out there looking 4 whom 2 swallow, u can go 4 one.
Re: At My Age by Creamish(f): 11:34am On May 16, 2007
Omo Eko:

what are you yarning angry angry, abeg am not in the mood for all this nonsense talk.

It isn't by force if you got nothing better to say to the guy instend of bull craping on the thread abi angry angry angry

buhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin

later gurl---not today---- Next time, ignore me and let those who know wat jokes are all about, comment on ma comment.

oh--and em--u actually do d same on other pplez thread so dont give me dis "holier dan thou" attitude ---- save it for a noob wink
Re: At My Age by Nobody: 11:42am On May 16, 2007
Guy, let's start with your pics to authenticate what you claim to berth.

@ Creamish and Omo eko

I am your principal mediator, any attempt to yarn dust I will ex-communicate you girls. grin grin grin
Re: At My Age by Creamish(f): 2:16pm On May 16, 2007
i just de mind ma own business ooo  undecided
Re: At My Age by iice(f): 2:45pm On May 16, 2007
@Topic - you probably are too sweet for most girls.

oraxs:

I'm de kind of guy who will do anything for girl. Any thing they ask of. I will do it. Just to make her happy.

Probably a chance to walk all over you and let you do their bidding (they will love you for what you can do for them)

Nwayz, they say there is someone out there for everyone. Keep your chin up.
Re: At My Age by yemisa: 4:54pm On May 16, 2007
it is not particular to you alone. That is the irony of life ,most times those that you are crazy about do not reciprocate back why those that you seem not to have feelings for will give you 100% attention. Just keep cool you will surely find a girl is just a matter of been at the right place and at the right time.
Re: At My Age by oraxs(m): 12:07pm On May 17, 2007
WELL THANKS TO YOU GUYS, I HOPE ONEDAY I WILL FIND WHO LOVE ME FOR ME
Re: At My Age by oraxs(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2007
All thanks to you guys. For been here for me. for all the nice words and you taking your time.well I'm happy . Well i have to wit for my time to come. Not that i do not have female friends. I do.( But do you no what it takes to love someone and not to be loved.and your pals are making the fool out of you.that you do not have a "girlfriend" to show them. Some time i look at myself and i ask what is it that i do not have.it's good look,money,car.what i ask myself.i'm better than some of my pals.who make fool of me. But i have onething for them all. God time is de best. And to my mom. Lol. Well thanks to all de bros and all de babys in de house. For been here for me.one love. I'm happy to be here.
One love (you can call or send me a text here is my mobile 08023647976)
Re: At My Age by omogenaija(f): 6:48pm On Jul 14, 2007
@ poster
u seem a bit confident bout ur looks , maybe thats y u dont have a girl undecided
anyways pray and u will get one
Re: At My Age by moondust(m): 1:47am On Jul 15, 2007
@poster
i'm not sure u'll like me afta what I'm goin 2 say now, but u are just an ass-licker. Anyone can tell from ur post dat u'd giv ur ryt hand 2 get a girl 2 like u, but wat u dont know is that u'll only get d opposite effect dat way. Now I'll let u into a secret. people are only attracted to things dat r hard 2 get. think about dat
Re: At My Age by oraxs(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2008
moondust:

@poster
i'm not sure u'll like me after what I'm goin 2 say now, but u are just an ass-licker. Anyone can tell from your post that u'd giv your ryt hand 2 get a girl 2 like u, but what u don't know is that u'll only get d opposite effect that way. Now I'll let u into a secret. people are only attracted to things that r hard 2 get. think about that

I WAS ONLY ASKING FOR YOUR HELP
Re: At My Age by Anuliph(f): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2008
you seem like a nice guy. but good looks, money and a car wont get you a really nice girl. the type you could take home to mama.
Be yourself, be confident, humble ,and be respectful.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Rich Girl / Single Uk Based 9ja Man/woman Forum, Where Individuals Meet And Click On / I Need A Beautiful Lady For Marrige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.