Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

It’s Been A Busy Summer For Wilfred Ndidi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It’s Been A Busy Summer For Wilfred Ndidi (187 Views)

"We Will Die Against Iceland" - Wilfred Ndidi / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic / Wilfred Ndidi Biography, Age, Profile & Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Been A Busy Summer For Wilfred Ndidi by Naijiant: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
Since Wilfred Ndidi departed King Power Stadium in May after Leicester City’s final fixture of 2018/19, it’s been summer unlike any other for the 22-year-old midfielder.

A fairly hectic few weeks saw him get married in Nigeria, before playing in every game to help his nation to a third-placed finish at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.

And while the Super Eagles star has had a limited amount of time off due to international duties, Brendan Rodgers deemed him match ready to start Sunday’s clash with Wolves, labelling him as ‘naturally fit’ ahead of the game.

“I had about eight days off before the Africa Cup of Nations,” Ndidi told LCFC.com. “I had to prepare for my wedding, before the training camp with Nigeria.

“It was a good day, everything went well and everything was fantastic. It took place in Nigeria, and there was a good turnout from my friends and family. Both families were happy, and we enjoyed ourselves.”
More: https://www.naijiant.com/sports/its-been-a-busy-summer-for-wilfred-ndidi/

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Pic / AIRFUND Monthly Giveaway Participation Guide / Latest Interesting Sports Headlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.