Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission (13985 Views)

Can Jamb Mistakenly Send Someone What's Not His Score? / Can Jamb Send U What's Not Ur Score ? / Samuel Nder Is WAEC Best Candidate With 9 Distinctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by gpranky: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2010
Guy i really need ur help,I got a call from my friend in nekede poly saying that i my name is in the second list,den i wen to dis site http://www.jamb.org.ng/ to check my i admission status i saw another school of my first choice as offered me admission.

So please i just want some clarification on this because i want to go for that nekede so guys any idea is welcome.
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by pellepelle: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2010
jamb does not offer admissions into two separate institutions.
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by gpranky: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2010
Thxs pelle but does it mean dat NEKEDE(second choice) CANT ADMIT ME INTO HER POLY? because wen i went to dis site dis site http://www.jamb.org.ng dis is wat i saw: CONGRATULATION YOU HAVE BE OFFERED ADMISSION (first choice)
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by yetunde01(f): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
Not possible!
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by gpranky: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2010
Its so difficult 4me to understand my fellow nairalanders, i checked my friends admission status today morning in dis jamb site http://www.jamb.org.ngand he was offered admission but later dis evening when i check it again, i saw sorry no admission is given yet.

I am very worry, dnt even know wat to say about dis funny scenerio,
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by gpranky: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2010
GUYZ AND GALS YOU ALL CAN CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS IN THIS SITE

http://www.jamb.org.ng/

Goodluck.
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by gpranky: 9:35am On Oct 22, 2010
GUYZ AND GALS YOU ALL CAN CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS IN THIS SITE

http://www.jamb.org.ng/

Goodluck.
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by sammirano: 10:26am On Oct 22, 2010
jamb can offer you two admissions, i've seen it and confirm it.
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by Anglemike: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2010
I am also confuse about that, wether janb give admission in two institution
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by gpranky: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2010
Myself am confuse too because wen i check my status in jamb site i was admitted to my first choice poly

: 2010 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)

Main Menu
Close Window
Admission status Check Date:
Friday, October 22, 2010
Registration No:
Check Admission Status
Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited

Congratulations
You Have Been Offered Admission for a 2-Year NATIONAL DIPLOMA Programme into
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, KAURA-NAMODA.
Course ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in the School of ENGINEERING.

But also in nekede poly my name was on their list but i did not see it in jamb site.
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by Blesyn014(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2010
sammirano:

jamb can offer you two admissions, i've seen it and confirm it.
pls how did they do it, rily wnt to knw wat they said.
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by Odunnu: 8:16am On Oct 23, 2010
Is it JAMB that offer admission now? I tot its the school and they'l now push their names to JAMB for updating
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by gpranky: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2010
My fellow nairalanders here this,
I dont even know where to start from because of JAMB
Remember some weeks after JAMB was conducted,it was rumoured that there was not going to be Post utme
After that JAMB started offering Admission to some candidates. A guy checked is admission status in dis site http://www.jamb.org.ng and he got admitted to the poly even before they wrote their post utme.
Now after that the poly conducted their post utme and list was out his name was not there.
If that was not enough here this and you will be amaze, chai JAMB
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by gpranky: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2010
[b]My sister did not went for Enugu State University of Science and Technology post utme but when i checked her status in this JAMB site, dis is wat i saw
2010 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Main Menu > Close Window Admission status Check Date: Monday, October 25, 2010 Registration No: Check Admission Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited Close Congratulations EBEDUO HELEN!!! You Have Been Offered Admission for a 4-Year FIRST DEGREE Programme into ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF TECH., ENUGU. Course BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIO N in the Faculty of ADMINISTRATIO N.
How can jamb gave her admission when she did not write their post utme and even their admission list is out but her name was not on their list.
Mine was also the same, when i checked my admission status on this JAMB site, i got admitted but when i asked a friend in that school, he told me that the ADMISSION LIST IS YET TO BE RELEASED.
So my fellow nairalanders confirm from the school yourself and check if you are admitted or if your name is on their list rather than checking dis so called jamb site http://www.jamb.org.ng
BEWARE!!![/b]  [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by Odunnu: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2010
Wow,ths is strange. So many loopholes. I guess we still have so many incompetent IT staff. Its really a shame.
What can I say? I wish you the best.
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by gpranky: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2010
Thanks odunmu 4ur kind gesture,i wouldnt mind to av ur email address. My sister and i got admitted into federal poly nekede our names are on their list. Am so Happy!
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by Mattex001(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2010
I was also affected i was admited in uni uyo merit list 2 study econs and wen i wanted 2 print the admission letter i saw congrat u hav bein offered admisio in oyo state college of edu to study econs&statistic. I complaind 2 jamb nd i was told dat jamb offered som candidates admission dat i shuld contact d skul registray 4 them 2 forward the names of affectd student that got admited in d university 2 jamb in abuja so they could change the skul 2 their own choices they were admited, Its a common issue its nufin serious, Som skul dont need dat admision letter jst print ur name out of d list.,, gudluck guys

1 Like

Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by willijot(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2010
please is dere any student in d house dat jamb offered double admission?please indicate
come on dis tread as dere are crucial matters 2 be discussed.
admission status is only showing for d first institution only.
Re: Can Jamb Offer A Candidate With Two Admission by neyopopin: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
I was given admission by polyibd and futa,but jamb only congratulated me on polyib admission,what shud I do cos I prefer futa to polyibadan

(1) (Reply)

School Fees Increment By FG, Lagos Illegal – Falana / Niger Delta University Closed Indefinitely Over Protest / IPPIS: ASUU Says FG Can’t Frighten Them With Salary Stoppage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.