Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Industrialisation Is The Best Key To Sustainable Growth - Oluwo Of Iwo Says - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Industrialisation Is The Best Key To Sustainable Growth - Oluwo Of Iwo Says (311 Views)

'I Belong To Every Race' -oluwo Of Iwo Says As He Rocks Traditional Igbo Attire / 'I Belong To Every Race' - Oluwo Of Iwo Says As He Rocks Traditional Igbo Attire / I Haven’t Adopted The Title Of An Emir, Oluwo Of Iwo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Industrialisation Is The Best Key To Sustainable Growth - Oluwo Of Iwo Says by universaltv: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2019
In a new video clip shared by Emperor himself Oluwo Of iwo land Oba Adewale Adekanbi, Explain why Industrialisation is the best key to sustainable growth. In his words he said some Nigerians wil build 200million houses instead of creating jobs that benefits him and the community.

See more Here ; http://www.praizenews.com/industrialisation-is-the-best-key-to-sustainable-growth-oluwo-of-iwo-says/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Industrialisation Is The Best Key To Sustainable Growth - Oluwo Of Iwo Says by universaltv: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2019
He wrote ;

Watch His Video => HERE

(1) (Reply)

Creating And Maintaining A Cohesive Team. / Nigeria Traders Business Forum - Trade & Invest With Ease / The Psychology Of Cross Culture On Productivity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.