Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack (2185 Views)

How Make $200 On VISTALOG ( Is Vistalog Legit) / Honest Advice And Guide Needed On Clickbank / I Want To Register On Clickbank ,please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2019
Hello members, it’s been a while I drop some traffic gem on this forum, I have been very busy with my promotions lately.

It still beat my imagination how easy one can start making money effortlessly from home, at first if I was told all this I won’t believe not until I started witnessing it myself. social media platform some of you guys use as fun are what others are cashing big and living a life of their dream, like myself…

How often have you heard that all ingenious things are simple? Well, that’s true! My motto here is also SIMPLICITY and EFFECIENCY. Too many info-products have been flying out there that pour on you an avalanche of ideas, strategies, technical details, tips and tools, BUT true success ALWAYS is based on very SIMPLE actionable steps!
This is what this manual is all about, based on detailed case study,
to make you able to begin building your online income right away. So without further a due, let’s start.

YOUTUBE MY DARLIN FREE TRAFFIC GEM

Yes, you heard me call youtube my darling traffic gem, if you are not using youtube for CPA or affiliate promotion, you are missing a lot, I can’t start giving you full detail about the power of youtube traffic here, but what I would tell you is that youtube is the second most traffic site after google, virtually everything you put on youtube can start getting thousand of views and traffics from google as well if you do it right…

Some of you are stuck on video creation, yea, me too I can’t boast of knowing how to create a perfect video for youtube, beside am a black man, putting a black face on camera where your targeted audience are even whites would be a mistake,(Don’t get me wrong here, not all video you have to show your face)

MY POWERFUL VIDEO CREATION TRICK

Now did you know that there is a videos creating sites you can create your videos totally for free? Evn a ten years can create a video in 5 minutes using this site.
I decided to bring this information to help a lot of you that don’t know how to create a powerful video on youtube to start generating traffics to your affiliate offers.

What you do on this site are totally free….

You go to any blog related to your niche to get contents, I make use of ezinarticles, I copy and paste this articles to the video creating site, to convert to video, the most interesting part is the site would add the voice over(Read your Articles) and, images all royalty free… and convert it to a high quality video for you.
All you just have to do is download your video, and upload to youtube, you can even add a call to action when creating the video, or put your call to action at the description of your video.

Your videos would not start getting views if you don’t do proper seo on it, like description, tagging etc, that is where I would be teaching you the simple tricks of shooting your video to the top of youtube and google search, the interesting part of youtube traffic is the ever lasting flow of traffic that would be hitting your affiliate offers you’re promoting, so if you upload a video, for months and years you would still be earning from your affiliate offers from that video without you doing anything again, that is what is called passive income.

There are things we can’t post on public forum anyhow, I should have given you the video creating site, Nairaland rank on google, the video creating site has a paid plan though, it’s $45/month subscription, but there is a trick to make unlimited number of video for free, so if I post that trick here they might get that feature figured out and do a readjustment.
So contact me via my signature file to get the complete tutorials that include the sites, video ranking trick and the full mentorship on this method…

This Are From Just Two Videos

NOTE: The reason why people are poor is that They Pass Over Opportunity repeatedly and if you see everything as scam, it means you are Still Scared About Making Money.

Information is power, get on the youtube traffic train now, make cool cash daily as a video marketer, it's as easy as ABC, ten year old would do this…

Stay Bless…
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by marveljhaz: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2019
Interested. How do I get in touch??
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2019
marveljhaz:

Contact me via my signature file... My contacts are in my signature
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
My contacts is on my signature
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Another $200 Weekly CPA earning Method, harvesting Email And Blasting...You can start Today...

You would run a contest on a high traffic site in USA for giveaways,...

People submit their email for your giveaways, you can gather more than 1000 USA freebie or sweepstakes seekers, you can now send them email that they didn't win the contest, but you're offering them another opportunity to ............(this would be email submit offer from your CPA network), they would immediately click your new giveaways, and input their emails, and boom������ very effective, you can continue to do this and make commissions on your CPA account...

[[i]b]Contact Me on Whatsapp or call For more break down on this new secret CPA e-mail submit offer promotion...[/b]

CPA is the easiest way of making money online..just look for where your targeted audience hangout...deliver your message, sit and watch the money pouring in....
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by glimpse33(m): 12:09am On Aug 29, 2019
marveljhaz:

https://www.nairaland.com/5196212/monsterseo-scammer

Monsterseo is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by olushina559(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2019
Talented thief grin grin
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2019
This guy na scam o. Telling me say make me I pay 10k for mentorship and he claims he makes $500 A week..

Bastard scammer! Y'all don't pay him any attention
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mysteriouz:
This guy na scam o. Telling me say make me I pay 10k for mentorship and he claims he makes $500 A week..

Bastard scammer! Y'all don't pay him any attention

It would never be well with you... Making accusations on something you know nothing about...go to worriorforum and tell them to give you free training, if is your father that gave birth to them...

Am not forcing you to pay me money....

I know how much I spent to be where I'm today...if you think education is expensive, please try ignorant...

If you think, you are looking for free training, go to Google, there millions of free training their, good luck swimming on saturated and out dated methods...

Do you think any body would reveal it's earning strategy to you for free,.., it's not your fault, I blame poverty that's tormenting your life....

My training are not free, but if you decided to call me a scammer, while I never collected any dime from you before, I leave you to God...

1 Like

Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
olushina559:
Talented thief grin grin

Your type... Are always jealous of people success...

1 Like

Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
monsterseo:

It would never be well with you... Making accusations on something you know nothing about...go to worriorforum and tell them to give you free training, if is your father that gave birth to them...

Am not forcing you to pay me money....

I know how much I spent to be where I'm today...if you think education is expensive, please try ignorant...

If you think, you are looking for free training, go to Google, there millions of free training their, good luck swimming on saturated and out dated methods...

Do you think any body would reveal it's earning strategy to you for free,.., it's not your fault, I blame poverty that's tormenting your life....

My training are not free, but if you decided to call me a scammer, while I never collected any dime from you before, I leave you to God...

You are a Neanderthal of common sense. You're a waste of intercourse and you will stay hungry till you die. Bastard scammer!
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mysteriouz:
You are a Neanderthal of common sense. You're a waste of intercourse and you will stay hungry till you die. Bastard scammer!

You're already hungry and poor,... Is it my fault...you're poor...You don't have 10k for training, you resulted to calling me names...

Instead of you to beg, that you're a poor jobless dude, I would have given you a training that would have better your miserable life for free....

Just a simple Facebook post strategy would have help your life... Oga, knowledge is power....

I warned you for the last time...if I curse you to this day...even your forth generation would surfer for it....

Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
monsterseo:

You're already hungry and poor,... Is it my fault...you're poor...You don't have 10k for training, you resulted to calling me names...

Instead of you to beg, that you're a poor jobless dude, I would have given you a training that would have better your miserable life for free....

Just a simple Facebook post strategy would have help your life... Oga, knowledge is power....

I warned you for the last time...if I curse you to this day...even your forth generation would surfer for it....

Lmao! So you actually believed I don't have 10k? That's so silly of you.. I've been debriefed of your fraudulent activities long before I gave you a call.

It was all a move to further ascertain the miserable idiot that you are and I got proved right.

Look for a legit hustle to do else you'll die soon with this scam you're into. Na fact!!!

And take that fvcking fabricated screenshot outta my timeline. I ain't one of them folks you can deceive with all that sh!t.

Get a life mofo!
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by maaji: 10:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
dis guy is a real scamer. he defrauded me of almost 30k. notin he says is real. $2k? dats how he decieved me dat he makes dat much but al is a lie. if u pay him den u are finished. he is a tief. he is even asking me to send more money wen d first metod dint work.
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
maaji:
dis guy is a real scamer. he defrauded me of almost 30k. notin he says is real. $2k? dats how he decieved me dat he makes dat much but al is a lie. if u pay him den u are finished. he is a tief. he is even asking me to send more money wen d first metod dint work.

Pain asses... 30k lol, it would never be well with you and your entire generation....
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
maaji:

Pain asses... 30k lol, it would never be well with you and your entire generation....

For the fact I gave you all my priceless softwares....

A dumb that cannot follow simple instructions, a guy who started with you is cashing big on same thing...

Go and find something else to do, CPA and affiliate marketing is not for you....
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Mysteriouz:
Lmao! So you actually believed I don't have 10k? That's so silly of you.. I've been debriefed of your fraudulent activities long before I gave you a call.

It was all a move to further ascertain the miserable idiot that you are and I got proved right.

Look for a legit hustle to do else you'll die soon with this scam you're into. Na fact!!!

And take that fvcking fabricated screenshot outta my timeline. I ain't one of them folks you can deceive with all that sh!t.

Get a life mofo!

May God help your life.... Poverty is a diseases...

I should look for a legit hustle.. Lol, look who is talking, and to the fact I even gave you a CPA network which you registered with my help... Do you know mylead before?
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 30, 2019
monsterseo:

May God help your life.... Poverty is a diseases...

I should look for a legit hustle.. Lol, look who is talking, and to the fact I even gave you a CPA network which you registered with my help... Do you know mylead before?
Lmfao! If I registered with your link, you'd know it. (Or don't you have downline stats?) I didn't do sh!t with it. It all went down with you when I deleted your mofo chat.

Still look for a legit hustle! You gonna die soon fool if you keep threading this path.

Get the strap! Fvcker
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by olushina559(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2019
PhD in scam.
monsterseo:

Your type... Are always jealous of people success...
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by maaji: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
monstero. his real name is jimoh momoh ibrahim. a legit scmamer. any idiot dat pays dis guy is finished. after paying him he wil form busy. if u need al d ebook i bought 4rm him contact me. i wil giv it out free. so let me give out one of his tip i payed 4. if u want to create a usa number go to WWW DOT SMSPVA DOT COM. i wil give out al d ebook i paid for for FREE.
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
HMMMMM OP BAD MARKET
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
maaji:
monstero. his real name is jimoh momoh ibrahim. a legit scmamer. any idiot dat pays dis guy is finished. after paying him he wil form busy. if u need al d ebook i bought 4rm him contact me. i wil giv it out free. so let me give out one of his tip i payed 4. if u want to create a usa number go to WWW DOT SMSPVA DOT COM. i wil give out al d ebook i paid for for FREE.
I feel terribly irritated right now cos I share the same name with the bastard.

Do you have his account details. Please share it here if you do. I'll send it to my uncle working at Alausa Ikeja. His accounts will be freezed and his personal informations will be extracted after having gotten a court order.

I will make sure he's arrested in a week time. Only if he isn't staying in this Nigeria.

The bastard is going down!
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Mariomadiba(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
maaji ;Dpost=81756359:

grin cheesy Bros abeg start with me.
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by deedat205(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2019
No - 0119149455 Bank - Gtbank Name - MomohJimoh Shaibu

0905 194 1961

Let's get the bastard out of here.
A very stupid scammer.
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by deedat205(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2019
deedat205:
No - 0119149455 Bank - Gtbank Name - MomohJimoh Shaibu

0905 194 1961

Let's get the bastard out of here.
A very stupid scammer.

The idiot steals people's course and resell, if you challenge him, he tells you he is on a membership with the originator of the course.
It will never be well with this bastard
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by maaji: 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
cal me on 08033644098 to get d free ebook. pls note u wil buy data to send d videos. its upto 1gig
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by binna77: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
The scammer has rebranded ooo. He is no longer using Monsterseo He is now using Selfmadeincome As his new name. He just scammed me of 15k . Well I blame myself. His real names are mommoh jimoh shaibu. And his account number is 0119149455 GTBANK. he uses a friends account number No to collect payment. Beware of this account also 2032995107
Bank - First Bank
Name - Bright Ikechukwu Irokanjo. He lives in suburbs of Abuja. He is a Hungry scammer and doesn’t do any affliate marketing or CPA . beware so you don’t fall victim like me.
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Qadaffi2idiamin: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2019
Binary work. Why are young men scamming young hard working men.

You will die young

1 Like

Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by uchechefaith(f): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2019
nyash have open
Re: Make Extra $200-300/week On ClickBank/CPA - Free Traffic Hack by Ernest136(m): 1:28am On Dec 08, 2022
Don’t get yourself scammed by all these telegram and whatsapp Rippers, buy all spamming tools from ONLINE BEST TOOLS SHOP. I have been using this site no issues..
You can buy all tools there
They also have free tutorials..
They have
� Pof account
� Match accounts
� Zoosk account
� Instagram account
� Bank login with balance
� Credit cards
� PayPal login with balance
� Rdp
� Cpanel
� Lead
� Mailer

http://www.buybesttools.shop

(1) (Reply)

Make Extra $40 Plus Monthly / Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily - It's Free / Great Roi.. See What You Can Do With Half Plot 300sqm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.