Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man (29538 Views)

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Inagbe Grand Resort Owned By The Ooni Of Ife / My Visit To Willow Wood: Hotel Allegedly Owned By Rochas Okorocha In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Yoighaman(m): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Bezos is busy buying more luxury items, Bill Gates is busy funding charity upon charity, two different men with different ideologies about how to spend their wealth...
Don't quote me oh, i never criticised any of them!!

I love your analysis! Bill Gates remains my greatest Billionaire ever liveth! That man is an enigma....but like you said, different strokes for different folks, we never can tell what Jeff is doing underground to help shape humanity..... I'm always quick to jump at any post about Bill Gates, he's a great man with a good heart, simple and humble. I LOVE him, I wish all Billionaires are like him. God bless him real good for his humanitarianism not just in Africa but the world over....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Neoteny(m): 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Of all those who'd been on the richest-man list, he seems the most profligate.

Buffet, Gates and Zuckerberg have all pledged substantial parts of their wealth to charity...I don't think Bezos is much of a philanthropist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:
angry

So this is where he used to kpansh that his mistress? Shameless man.

Don't be randy like this man here. Use our silicon Fleshlight that feels like real pussy when madam is not around.

See my signature
Silicon feels like real pussy? Really ?
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by naijaschoolguru(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Akinmola1:
Money good oooooo.....
But come oooo. The owner of the company that produces the luxury is in which position among the richest pls?
The company does not belong to an individual, it's a share own company.
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Btruth: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
....and I'm in the same world with this rich people too ooo. God remember me too now and pick my calls.
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Paroh(f): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

Silicon feels like real pussy? Really?

Do you have an argument as to otherwise?
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by 989900: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jeff's net worth is just some shy off Nigeria's budget from 2009-2019. #justsaying
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:

Do you have an argument as to otherwise?
Tho iv not tried it buh I don't think it can ever feel like the real thing
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
Life is good when there's money
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by tunary(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2019
Akinmola1:
Money good oooooo.....
But come oooo. The owner of the company that produces the luxury is in which position among the richest pls?
Good question
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by inyenejo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Oh God of wealths and riches please bless me like the owner of this yacht Jeff Bezos or like Bill Gates i ask through Christ our Lord ,AMEN!
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by katlord(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
Chain! The yatch get 2 helipads. Dangote dey learn
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by mkoabiola: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
I will buy this yatch one day
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by katlord(m): 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Bezos is busy buying more luxury items, Bill Gates is busy funding charity upon charity, two different men with different ideologies about how to spend their wealth...

Most of the charity by gates and other billionaires na scam! It's never realized most times. They only push their business agenda and make a good name for themselves in the media through it
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by OCHOdee(f): 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
All I can say is WOW!!! cheesy
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Paroh(f): 6:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

Tho iv not tried it buh I don't think it can ever feel like the real thing

I imagine it would be different, but only psychologically.
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:

I imagine it would be different, but only psychologically.
Except u will come n teach me in person on how to use it effectively
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Paroh(f): 6:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

Except u will come n teach me in person on how to use it effectively

You can't afford me bubba
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by thunderbabs: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yacht or Ship? shocked
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:

You can't afford me bubba
Lol...u sure abt that.
I really haven't wondered if there is any lady that I can't afford.
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Paroh(f): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Inspectorsuga22:

Lol...u sure abt that.
I really haven't wondered if there is any lady that I can't afford.

lipsrsealed
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Hades2016(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
This man sabi chop life oooo
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by masqot(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
e no go better for devil. Who says money no good?
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by maasoap(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Wow, I wish I could afford this! embarassed

[s] You suppose know say Bill Gate na mumu. [/s] He keeps sending money to corrupt African leaders to treat some irrelevant sickness undecided

He doesn't send money to any African government, he spends his money directly to achieve results. Sometimes, it is partnership with his own representatives to monitor the programmes
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Kaceman(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Guy one been just get am the other been get am since so ee go take time before he get use to am
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by sureteeboy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
Alwaysking:
Do you have 64GB
No, Boss. Just 32GB. https:///2348100931574
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
poverty is bastard i still dey paddle my canoe jeje... God dey
Re: Jeff Bezos: Flying Fox Mega Yacht Rumored To Be Owned By World's Richest Man by Sniper101(m): 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
forget Black people...

...Red, Brown & White people really know how to enjoy life sha smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emdee Tiamiyu, Nigerians Use Study To Gain UK Entry (Video) / Poland: Four Fire Tankers Put Out Fire In A Small Building / 11 People Crushed To Death In Fatal Accident Caused By Customs Officials. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.