Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,653 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

SOURCEARB: The Scam Of The Year? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SOURCEARB: The Scam Of The Year? (486 Views)

Sourcearb And Sourcepick Telegram Channel Vanished With Investors Funds / Re: What Happened To Sourcearb.çom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOURCEARB: The Scam Of The Year? by sebastineblack(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2019
Few months ago, there was this man on nairaland who sold paid arbitrage tips on telegram and whatsapp. Very genuine business. most of us here know about arbitrage and know how lucrative it could be. Some of us followed him and bought His tips because He knew how to talk to people and how to convince people.

A few months later He introduced to us something He called "Sourcepick", He said it was a 100% betting market that is unknown to the general public, according to him, the strategy had been tested and perfected for a period of over 1 year and now He wanted to offer the "investment" to the general public so that they could enjoy as well, He said they'll pay 10% of your initial investment each week.
It was a very good deal and He convinced the general public that His idea was legit, A while later He added arbitrage to the SourcePick investment and named it SourceArb.

SourceArb seemed very nice and was paying very well, lots and lots of people seemed to hop on the train and millions of naira was invested in the scheme, they launched a site, facebook page, telegram channel and made it very convincing that they're a legit business... but what has happened??

Yesterday I tried accessing the SourceArb site and to my surprise it was no longer accessible, I searched for the fb page and it had been deleted, the telegram channel has also been deleted, this shocked me and now I'll like to ask the question, IS SOURCEARB THE SCAM OF THE YEAR??

If the investment scheme is a scam then the owner has made away with millions of hard earned naira invested in the platform.
Re: SOURCEARB: The Scam Of The Year? by Thompz43(m): 1:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
I agree with you on this sir, is a scam of the century...I new from the start that it gonna end up like mmm" thank God I withdraw my interest if not I don't known who I would have tell my story to...
Re: SOURCEARB: The Scam Of The Year? by Nostradamus: 2:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
While buhari is having a nice time dealing with the citizens,the citizens themselves get busy with fhucking themselves in the ass.

Nice country!

A cursed nation where scam,duping and unnecessary killings is the order of the day.
Re: SOURCEARB: The Scam Of The Year? by sebastineblack(m): 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nostradamus:
While buhari is having a nice time dealing with the citizens,the citizens themselves get busy with fhucking themselves in the ass.

Nice country!

A cursed nation where scam,duping and unnecessary killings is the order of the day.

there are still legit people out there. The world is just too bad sha

(1) (Reply)

Dey Gea To Buy Spanish Club / Lmc Sign £250,000 Tv Right Deal With Next Tv / Football Was Not The Most Important Thing At Manchester United – Ander Herrera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.