Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) (13738 Views)

BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo Advertised For MTN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Citizenshelm: 8:03pm On Aug 16, 2019

After being called out by Mike that he’s unfit to be a leader, Seyi has apologized to his team members.

Big Brother Naija housemate, Seyi has apologized to Mike and other Cruisetopia team members.

Recall that Seyi had on Thursday during rehearsal for the task given to them by Biggie got into an argument with Mike which did not go down well with other housemates.

Mike confronted Seyi, urging him to act like a leader and stop being ‘hypersensitive’. Mike had told Seyi that he is not fit to be a leader.

Seyi, after the task which had ‘The Icons’ declared as winners, apologized to his team members and Mike for walking out on the group due to his argument with Mike.

He said he went to sleep during the rehearsals because he did want his argument with Mike to take another dimension.

Seyi, however, promised to henceforth support the team and participate in preparing for any task ahead.

Source ==>> https://www.042hits.com/video-seyi-apologises-to-mike-cruisetopia-teammates/
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Paroh(f): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
satowind:
This news have changed my life. Thank your seun for sharing this for free

I was actually in tears until I saw this. Somehow the tears dried up immediately and I immediately got credit alert from GTB. And I don't have a GTB account. Thank you Seun. Thank you NL.

Meanwhile see my signature. Support my hustle.

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by vickthorious(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
their wahala
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by dayveed1(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ode
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by chinavs9ja(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Okay thank you

I am a website designer...check my signature
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by bitingcool: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
There was a forum...

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Kingzeez10: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Their headacge
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Kingzeez10: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Their headache
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by loadedvibes: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
This really changed my life, now I'm a better person thank you

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Correcto: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
The same Seyi just called Frood a peasant few minutes back. Can some let that spoilt brat know that no one cares about his lineage
Citizenshelm:

After being called out by Mike that he’s unfit to be a leader, Seyi has apologized to his team members.

Big Brother Naija housemate, Seyi has apologized to Mike and other Cruisetopia team members.

Recall that Seyi had on Thursday during rehearsal for the task given to them by Biggie got into an argument with Mike which did not go down well with other housemates.

Mike confronted Seyi, urging him to act like a leader and stop being ‘hypersensitive’. Mike had told Seyi that he is not fit to be a leader.

Seyi, after the task which had ‘The Icons’ declared as winners, apologized to his team members and Mike for walking out on the group due to his argument with Mike.

He said he went to sleep during the rehearsals because he did want his argument with Mike to take another dimension.

Seyi, however, promised to henceforth support the team and participate in preparing for any task ahead.

Source ==>> https://www.042hits.com/video-seyi-apologises-to-mike-cruisetopia-teammates/

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by NigPatriot(m): 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Old news, you keep pushing old update to front page. Anyone following these updates on bbn via nairaland, will be lost.
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by kensing1046(m): 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2019

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Galaticos444: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Athletic bibao 1 barcelona 0.all madrid fans gather her for celebration
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by davodyguy: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
NigPatriot:
Old news, you keep pushing old update to front page. Anyone following these updates on bbn via nairaland, will be lost.
Honestly.

We are now on Saturday, 17/8/2019.

The incident happened on Thursday 15/8/19 and making home page

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by masqot(m): 12:05am On Aug 17, 2019
Seyi is biting more than he could chew. I see some of those guys ganging up against him.
Frodd is really beefing him while Ike (surprisingly to me) is not cool with him at all. I think he should just stop being sorry and man up.

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Lordjb: 12:45am On Aug 17, 2019
Nice one, meanwhile see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Weedcrusher: 12:49am On Aug 17, 2019
satowind:
This news have changed my life. Thank your seun for sharing this for free

This comment is grossly underrated grin cheesy

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Adex0907(m): 2:04am On Aug 17, 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/B08uLsblgk3/?igshid=14r5gaox4ggdm

I uploaded my video for a competition on Instagram... Please view, like and drop a comment. Thanks
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:09am On Aug 17, 2019
I just don't understand why Arsen Wenger doesn't want to include Seyi in his team, the guy is a very good midfielder

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:11am On Aug 17, 2019
Correcto:
The same Seyi just called Frood a peasant few minutes back. Can some let that spoilt brat know that no one cares about his lineage
i do

Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Correcto: 2:17am On Aug 17, 2019
I meant in Bb9ja house. However, if you do it is prerogative
Enemyofpeace:
i do
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Enemyofpeace: 2:18am On Aug 17, 2019
Correcto:
I meant in Bb9ja house. However, if you do it is prerogative
i do
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 17, 2019
satowind:
This news have changed my life. Thank your seun for sharing this for free.

Meanwhile work on this ur site. is almost same age with facebook yet no improvement, not even adding a twitter and Instagram plugin to enable playing those sites videos without sharing stupid third party links, members should be able to chat by now, make the forum more interactive.

Finally stop posting rubbish on ur front page.

You spoke my mind.
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Xtabellah(f): 2:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
Paroh:

I was actually in tears until I saw this. Somehow the tears dried up immediately and I immediately got credit alert from GTB. And I don't have a GTB account. Thank you Seun. Thank you NL.

Meanwhile see my signature. Support my hustle.

Please which news?
Re: Bbnaija: Seyi Apologises To Mike, Cruisetopia Teammates (video) by Paroh(f): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Xtabellah:

Please which news?

Huh? What news?

'Nigerian Idol’ Music Reality TV Show Returns / Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days / Most Ladies Go To BBNaija Just To Get Customers - OAP Nedu (Video)