Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Track Dat Car Now! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Track Dat Car Now! (512 Views)

Brand New 2015 KIA SOUL Units. New Shape, Fun Compact Car - Now In Stock. / Must Read For Anybody Planning to Buy any Car Now / The Most Cheapest Brand New Car Now In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Track Dat Car Now! by bishopkay: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2010
Due to theft in the world today it wise to come up with a program or device with which you can use to recover your car or mobile phone if stolen. These devices have the ability of detecting the geographical location of the car, recording discussions going on in the car, stop and restart the car in case of emergencies. It can make use of either your computer, or your phone; even a battered nokia 3310.
and better still, you could do all this from the comfort of your bedroom.

if interested in either knowing how to do it and earn money or you want it installed in ur car, call 07035572538, 07057223350 or send a mail to esadekelly@ocketmail.com

Thanks for your time, see you at the top!
Re: Track Dat Car Now! by cheko(m): 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
how much will it cost me? give me an idea of the price, or price range, or the different products
Re: Track Dat Car Now! by bishopkay: 12:16am On Oct 22, 2010
Hi Cheko just send me an email and i would communicate with you there.

(1) (Reply)

Track Your Car With Your Mobile Phone / 2004 Honda Accord !!!!!!Reduced Price!!!!!! / Generate More Patronage For Ur Business Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.