Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Help On How To Arrange CV (important!) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On How To Arrange CV (important!) (287 Views)

How To Properly Arrange Columns In A Building. / 2019 JAMB To Arrange New UTME: Candidates Disqualified By Biometrics Beg Jamb / Arrange These Words Correctly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Arrange CV (important!) by Addilelgi(m): 7:33am On Aug 17, 2019
please house i have a problem which i will require your correct inputs on this matter, assuming you graduated from secondary school in 2008 and sat for neco exams and didnt make up to the papers you want but u got admitted to the polytechnic and graduated. now fast forward to 2019 i wrote waec to complete my papers.
the question now is:
1.in drafting my cv which year will i put as the year of graduation from secondary
2. what will be the exam sat for at the year of graduation putting into cognisance i am not using neco result again
3. what will be your examination year especially when applying for online job

thank you. your suggestions are welcome.
Re: Help On How To Arrange CV (important!) by Fetula4u: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
please help us

(1) (Reply)

7 Easy Ways To Study In France For Free (scholarships) / UNILAG POST-UTMEĀ  IS SET TO CLOSE TODAY WED 21ST AUGUST, 2019 - 08158942445! / Why Should I Study In Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.