Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,970 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed (3182 Views)

How To Identify Fake Bet9ja FIXED MATCH Tipster / List Of Telegram Fixed Match Scammers... / Beware Of Fake And Scam On Telegram Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by seyemon(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2019
I am not here to attack anyone , but I have been pondering over this and also wish to ask a question that begs for an answer.....why can't this games be given to friends and family?, let them stake heavily on it and win millions of Naira instead of coming here to look for gullible people who will pay for games.

Secondly, no bookie has the time to threaten one faceless individual on a public forum, even if you win 100 million Naira from em, it won't shake people like Akin Alabi who has billions of Naira in his account, yes he is a billionaire.

Lastly, people who have access to fixed matches don't go around looking for buyers for a measly 10K or whatever amount our self acclaimed fixed match merchants charge, rather, they look for ways to bet across multiple platforms such that no one can trace it back to them and make cool money without much noise.

I am not saying fixed matches don't exist but I came across a guy about four years ago who would never give it out to anyone but plays to win alone, no amount of plea or financial offer could make this guy give anyone the game, he won twice in my presence, how did I know this? My brother owned a betting shop. When the pressure became too much on him, he stopped coming to the betting shop and stopped picking phone calls.

I forgot to add the pay after crew, there method is so simple, once they get 20 clients, they give you different possible outcomes because they know they are going to get at least one positive result. Remember that they won't stake a dime, the other 19 gullible customers loose their hard earned money while they post the results of the winning game on public forums like Nairaland.

No one should fall for these cheap scams. We all are Nigerians, an average Nigerian will always try to keep the source of wealth just the guy I talked about above. From my findings it takes between $500,000-$2,000,000 to fix a match, please ask yourself where this faceless learners will get that kind of money that's between 175 million Naira to 700 million Naira.

If you are still in doubt, kindly take your time to read about fixed matches and cost to fix a match online.

Peace

Cc: honeric01, semid4lyfe, Seun, lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by majamajic(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2019
let me take time to explain how pay after win scam works

the person for example today Tottenham is playing man city away

the scammer will tell u to pay after winning

he has about 100 clients that need the game

what he will do is to go to past results between the 2

he might go for man City win 2:1 , he will fix it 2:1

he will give it out to them as full time score 2:1

chances are that the result might come

meanwhile he didn't bet Kobo

if it comes out 2:1

his clients will start paying so they can get another game from him if 30 clients pay the 5k agreed that's cool 150k , and more clients will join

if he fails clients will drop ,before next game he will advertise for new clients ,

in 20 games he might be lucky in 2 games , which u too can easily do . so if he do so for 20 matches and be lucky in 2 games , he has around 300k , his clients are the risk takers and they are the ones bearing the losses. he will bet nothing !

3 Likes

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by Keemkarr(m): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2019
you are right for that .kudox. all those pay after guys are scammers. given diff games to clients and reply on luck. lol!! I have someone on fix match too and always keep it to himself.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by ghanaman5050: 11:00am On Aug 17, 2019
seyemon:
I am not here to attack anyone , but I have been pondering over this and also wish to ask a question that begs for an answer.....why can't this games be given to friends and family?, let them stake heavily on it and win millions of Naira instead of coming here to look for gullible people who will pay for games.

Secondly, no bookie has the time to threaten one faceless individual on a public forum, even if you win 100 million Naira from em, it won't shake people like Akin Alabi who has billions of Naira in his account, yes he is a billionaire.

Lastly, people who have access to fixed matches don't go around looking for buyers for a measly 10K or whatever amount our self acclaimed fixed match merchants charge, rather, they look for ways to bet across multiple platforms such that no one can trace it back to them and make cool money without much noise.

I am not saying fixed matches don't exist but I came across a guy about four years ago who would never give it out to anyone but plays to win alone, no amount of plea or financial offer could make this guy give anyone the game, he won twice in my presence, how did I know this? My brother owned a betting shop. When the pressure became too much on him, he stopped coming to the betting shop and stopped picking phone calls.

I forgot to add the pay after crew, there method is so simple, once they get 20 clients, they give you different possible outcomes because they know they are going to get at least one positive result. Remember that they won't stake a dime, the other 19 gullible customers loose their hard earned money while they post the results of the winning game on public forums like Nairaland.

No one should fall for these cheap scams. We all are Nigerians, an average Nigerian will always try to keep the source of wealth just the guy I talked about above. From my findings it takes between $500,000-$2,000,000 to fix a match, please ask yourself where this faceless learners will get that kind of money that's between 175 million Naira to 700 million Naira.

If you are still in doubt, kindly take your time to read about fixed matches and cost to fix a match online.

Peace

Cc: honeric01, semid4lyfe, Seun, lalasticlala
You are 100% right

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
31 Shrewsbury v Rochdale
38 Crewe v Walsall

The above games must surely produce one draw.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Keemkarr:

story for the Gods
Make bold to comment at the end of the games.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ebooksman2019:

I don't understand. ..
SIMPLY PUT DONCASTER OR LINCOLN WILL SURELY DRAW.THE OTHER DRAWS ARE NOT PUBLICISED.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by Ebooksman2019(m): 3:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
drchichio:

SIMPLY PUT DONCASTER OR LINCOLN WILL SURELY DRAW.THE OTHER DRAWS ARE NOT PUBLICISED.
ok... you also know about it but I really need explanation on that L and C club cos that's what I don't understand
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
drchichio:

31 Shrewsbury v Rochdale
38 Crewe v Walsall

The above games must surely produce one draw.

31 Shrewsbury v Rochdale(0:0)✔
38 Crewe v Walsall(1:0)✖

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
seyemon:
Try your luck scammers , where are thou? .....the other one Drchichio only created a Nairaland profile and managed to win a game would later return and ask people to contact him and lure them with epistles just to make them pay him their hard earned money.

One of their characteristics is..... Their profile is fresh, New profiles , am sure it is the same group of persons, they create new monikers once the previous name is banned.

There was no previous moniker banned. Seyemon,Stop making baseless foolish assertions. What were you able to give that won:BAD CAUSTIC REMARKS OF COURSE(I will give you an A1 on that).Did my post indicate any demand or any contact? I want to believe you are above 30 or even above 40 and well-learned,and if so your words should prove so.Once more rather than make baseless foolish remarks, acknowledge and applaud the pair of draws given that clicked.90-100% of all other draw predictors failed.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by seyemon(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
drchichio:

There was no previous moniker banned. Seyemon,Stop making baseless foolish assertions. What were you able to give that won:BAD CAUSTIC REMARKS OF COURSE(I will give you an A1 on that).Did my post indicate any demand or any contact? I want to believe you are above 30 or even above 40 and well-learned,and if so your words should prove so.Once more rather than make baseless foolish remarks, acknowledge and applaud the pair of draws given that clicked.90-100% of all other draw predictors failed.
Fellas, I forgot to add one more characteristics of these potential scammers, they get very mad with people who spot them.

Talking about a winning post, kindly refer to my post of 3 years ago, maybe you will find something reasonable.
I have been around here for too long not to know your antics.

Calm down and stop being angry, you ain't getting a prey around here.

Cheers
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
seyemon:

Fellas, I forgot to add one more characteristics of these potential scammers, they get very mad with people who spot them.

Talking about a winning post, kindly refer to my post of 3 years ago, maybe you will find something reasonable.
I have been around here for too long not to know your antics.

Calm down and stop being angry, you ain't getting a prey around here.

Cheers

On the contrary,you are the angry one as there was and is no antic employed.Your being here for 3 years adds no value to games given that deliver. No one needs any prey here.Your rights to comment with meaningless words on a sports forum does not and shouldn't override another person's right to post games.
Did you see any demand or contact for the games posted? The answer is NO.Stop attracting undue useless attention.There are many NAIRALANDERS who benefitted from the post and if you didn't please for Christ's sake:SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

That reminds me :Where and when were you appointed a moderator on such matters? Stop making a cheap fool of yourself.If you feel challenged, drop your predictions as I did today for others to benefit without demand or contact. NAIRALANDERS can start assessing you from that point.

If you see yourself as a sportswriter,go ahead and give the NAIRALANDERS something worthy of their time not your unfounded irate sermon over another person's success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by seyemon(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2019
drchichio:

On the contrary, you are the angry one as there was and is no antic employed.Your being here for 3 years adds no value to games given that deliver. No one needs any prey here.Your rights to comment with meaningless words on a sports forum does not and shouldn't override another person's right to post games.
Did you see any demand or contact for the games posted? The answer is NO.Stop attracting undue useless attention.There are many NAIRALANDERS who benefitted from the post and if you didn't please for Christ's sake:SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

That reminds me :Where and when were you appointed a moderator on such matters? Stop making a cheap fool of yourself.If you feel challenged, drop your predictions as I did today for others to benefit without demand or contact. NAIRALANDERS can start assessing you from that point.

If you see yourself as a sportswriter,go ahead and give the NAIRALANDERS something worthy of their time not your unfounded irate sermon over another person's success.
Dear Young Man, I can't fathom why you are so pained, first of all, I created a thread based on my observations but you decided to jump on it. Next time, learn to start a thread of your own, am not a Punter, bookie or a sports writer neither am I trying to be any of the mentioned.

Secondly, am in no competition whatsoever, you have got your goons who love what you do, at least they love you for creating a Nairaland account today and posted two games out of which one came out positive, although being a newbie around here but everything about you and your experience speaks volume...
Yeah we all know you have been on this forum before today and other fora. Your swift response without even a mention of your moniker is legendary, oh of course you are highly experienced, hence, noteworthy.

In response to your assertion which is a product your feeble mind, I have been here for a decade not 3 years. Am not here to argue with you about length of stay here, neither am I a moderator on any sports forum, this is a public forum where anyone can air their views on life, sports, politics, government, career, job opportunities etc and not precedented attempts to swindle people all in the name of fixed matches.

Take a chill pill bro..... You really need some rest.

Cheers
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by drchichio(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
seyemon:
Dear Young Man, I can't fathom why you are so pained, first of all, I created a thread based on my observations but you decided to jump on it. Next time, learn to start a thread of your own, am not a Punter, bookie or a sports writer neither am I trying to be any of the mentioned.

Secondly, am in no competition whatsoever, you have got your goons who love what you do, at least they love you for creating a Nairaland account today and posted two games out of which one came out positive, although being a newbie around here but everything about you and your experience speaks volume...
Yeah we all know you have been on this forum before today and other fora. Your swift response without even a mention of your moniker is legendary, oh of course you are highly experienced, hence, noteworthy.

In response to your assertion which is a product your feeble mind, I have been here for a decade not 3 years. Am not here to argue with you about length of stay here, neither am I a moderator on any sports forum, this is a public forum where anyone can air their views on life, sports, politics, government, career, job opportunities etc and not precedented attempts to swindle people all in the name of fixed matches.

Take a chill pill bro..... You really need some rest.

Cheers

NO POINT MADE.IF YOU ARE ON CAMPAIGN AGAINST SCAMMERS (BOTH SELLERS AND BUYERS) LIKE ONE egift465 ADDRESS THE RIGHT CHANNEL.IF YOU ARE NOT ATTACKED VERBALLY,DON'T ATTACK ANOTHER.ALL THROUGH YOUR DECADE OF EXISTENCE ON NAIRALAND,HAVE YOU EVER WRIITTEN ON ANOTHER'S THREAD WITHOUT CREATING YOUR OWN? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FEEBLE OR STRONG MINDS? STOP BEING IGNORANTLY VENOMOUS.

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by seyemon(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
drchichio:

NO POINT MADE.IF YOU ARE ON CAMPAIGN AGAINST SCAMMERS (BOTH SELLERS AND BUYERS) LIKE ONE egift465 ADDRESS THE RIGHT CHANNEL.IF YOU ARE NOT ATTACKED VERBALLY,DON'T ATTACK ANOTHER.ALL THROUGH YOUR DECADE OF EXISTENCE ON NAIRALAND,HAVE YOU EVER WRIITTEN ON ANOTHER'S THREAD WITHOUT CREATING YOUR OWN? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT FEEBLE OR STRONG MINDS? STOP BEING IGNORANTLY VENOMOUS.
It is glaring that you are pained that I spoiled business for you.

Good Night Young Man
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by egift465: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
seyemon:
It is glaring that you are pained that I spoiled business for you.

Good Night Young Man

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOTHING IMPORTANT TO SAY.YOUR TYPE ALWAYS TYPE RUBBISH JUST TO BE ATOP AND HAVE VIEWERS.MAKE SOME SENSE BY IDENTIFYING SCAMMERS(BOTH ON THE BUYING AND SELLING ENDS) WITH EVIDENCES IF THAT IS YOUR LATEST JOB DESCRIPTION.AS FOR SPOILING BUSINESS,YOU ALONE KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN EXCEPT YOU WISH TO EDUCATE THE PUBLIC.UNTIL YOU DO SO CLEAR YOUR BRAIN OF HOGWASH AND GIBBERISH TENDENCIES.
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by egift465: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
drchichio,continue your good work!
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by seyemon(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
egift465:

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOTHING IMPORTANT TO SAY.YOUR TYPE ALWAYS TYPE RUBBISH JUST TO BE ATOP AND HAVE VIEWERS.MAKE SOME SENSE BY IDENTIFYING SCAMMERS(BOTH ON THE BUYING AND SELLING ENDS) WITH EVIDENCES IF THAT IS YOUR LATEST JOB DESCRIPTION.AS FOR SPOILING BUSINESS,YOU ALONE KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN EXCEPT YOU WISH TO EDUCATE THE PUBLIC.UNTIL YOU DO SO CLEAR YOUR BRAIN OF HOGWASH AND GIBBERISH TENDENCIES.

Finally!!!!

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

You can post all you wish, you are getting no response from me no more.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by egift465: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
seyemon:

Finally!!!!

Never argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

You can post all you wish, you are getting no response from me no more.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers
Seyemon or whatever you call yourself:I posted a system given to me by Zech68 and I didn't force you to play. A NAIRALANDER called drchichio posted a pair of draws that delivered. Splendidsolo acknowledges and applauds him and all you do is complain and bicker over what? Idiocy is engrained in your gene otherwise every sane person(of which you appear to be the opposite via your write-up) would applaud drchichio.
You are talking trash of making a post three years ago and someone posted something of value today for others to benefit.I F YOU DIDN'T BENEFIT,WHOSE FAULT IS IT?
ONCE MORE,GO CLEAR YOUR BRAIN OF HOGWASH AND GIBBERISH TENDENCIES.

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by seyemon(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
egift465:

Seyemon or whatever you call yourself:I posted a system given to me by Zech68 and I didn't force you to play. A NAIRALANDER called drchichio posted a pair of draws that delivered. Splendidsolo acknowledges and applauds him and all you do is complain and bicker over what? Idiocy is engrained in your gene otherwise every sane person(of which you appear to be the opposite via your write-up) would applaud drchichio.
You are talking trash of making a post three years ago and someone posted something of value today for others to benefit.I F YOU DIDN'T BENEFIT,WHOSE FAULT IS IT?
ONCE MORE,GO CLEAR YOUR BRAIN OF HOGWASH AND GIBBERISH TENDENCIES.
Partners.

One moniker failed, the other one won.

Typical modus operandi.

������

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by egift465: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
seyemon:

Partners.

One moniker failed, the other one won.

Typical modus operandi.

������

PROVING YOUR STUPIDITY;YOU RESPONDED AFTER SAYING GOOD NIGHT.MY POST DID NOT FAIL.DON'T DEEM ME FOOLISH AS YOU TO EXPOSE A SYSTEM I PAID FOR FREELY FOR YOUR GIBBERISH ILK TO DEVOUR UNGRATEFULLY.

Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON,

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by seyemon(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
egift465:

PROVING YOUR STUPIDITY;YOU RESPONDED AFTER SAYING GOOD NIGHT.MY POST DID NOT FAIL.DON'T DEEM ME FOOLISH AS YOU TO EXPOSE A SYSTEM I PAID FOR FREELY FOR YOUR GIBBERISH ILK TO DEVOUR UNGRATEFULLY.

Read not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for granted; nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON,

Dear all,

Can you see that Drchichio and egift465 are same.
From the posts above, my goodnight was for the quack Drchichio only for Egift465 to respond that I told him good night, is this normal case of taking panadol for another man's headache or perhaps it is just one person using 2 monikers.

No wonder they suddenly began typing in Upper case both of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by egift465: 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
seyemon:

Dear all,

Can you see that Drchichio and egift465 are same.
From the posts above, my goodnight was for the quack Drchichio only for Egift465 to respond that I told him good night, is this normal case of taking panadol for another man's headache or perhaps it is just one person using 2 monikers.

No wonder they suddenly began typing in Upper case both of them.

You commented thus after quoting my post: Try your luck scammers , where are thou? .....the other one Drchichio only created a Nairaland profile and managed to win a game would later return and ask people to contact him and lure them with epistles just to make them pay him their hard earned money.

One of their characteristics is..... Their profile is fresh, New profiles , am sure it is the same group of persons, they create new monikers once the previous name is banned.

Did you expect to stir a whirlwind of dust without protecting your eyes from dust entering in? You progressed in your foolery and I commented and will continue to comment in correction of your grandiose idiocy

I LIVE YOU TO PONDER ON THIS
Seyemon:He that cannot contract the sight of his mind, as well as disperse and dilate it, wanteth a great faculty.

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by seyemon(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
egift465:

You commented thus after quoting my post: Try your luck scammers , where are thou? .....the other one Drchichio only created a Nairaland profile and managed to win a game would later return and ask people to contact him and lure them with epistles just to make them pay him their hard earned money.

Did you expect to stir a whirlwind of dust without protecting your eyes from dust entering in? You progressed in your foolery and I commented and will continue to comment in correction of your grandiose idiocy

I LIVE YOU TO PONDER ON THIS
Seyemon:He that cannot contract the sight of his mind, as well as disperse and dilate it, wanteth a great faculty.
It is clear that you don't seem to understand the quotes, sure it is a case of copy and paste, kindly log in with your other moniker to make another comment. I have don't my bit, stop making my thread stay at the top just like you said with your other moniker, you comments are really helping....

Lol.... Looser

E pain am
Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by egift465: 11:45pm On Aug 17, 2019
seyemon:

It is clear that you don't seem to understand the quotes, sure it is a case of copy and paste, kindly log in with your other moniker to make another comment. I have don't my bit, stop making my thread stay at the top just like you said with your other moniker, you comments are really helping....

Lol.... Looser

E pain am

Your foolery is akin to drunkenness with clouded vision. drchichio's game delivered and I benefitted from it.My game also delivered as I played.Do I owe you any obligation to show you the games I paid for? NO.

AS FOR YOUR CONFUSION IN INTERPRETING THE QUOTE THIS IS IT'S INTERPRETATION: YOUR MIND SEES A LOT OF THINGS BOTH REAL AND MIRAGE BUT CHOOSES NOT TO DIFFERENTIATE VIA CONTRACTION AND DILATION OF THE EYES OF YOUR MIND LEADING TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOUR BRAIN FROM WHICH ALL BODY PARTS ARE CONTROLLED LACKS THE ABILITY TO DIFFERENTIATE REAL FROM MIRAGE AND SO THE EYES OF YOUR MIND ONLY CONTINUALLY CONTRACT.

1 Like

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by seyemon(m): 9:56am On Aug 18, 2019
egift465:

Your foolery is akin to drunkenness with clouded vision. drchichio's game delivered and I benefitted from it.My game also delivered as I played.Do I owe you any obligation to show you the games I paid for? NO.

AS FOR YOUR CONFUSION IN INTERPRETING THE QUOTE THIS IS IT'S INTERPRETATION: YOUR MIND SEES A LOT OF THINGS BOTH REAL AND MIRAGE BUT CHOOSES NOT TO DIFFERENTIATE VIA CONTRACTION AND DILATION OF THE EYES OF YOUR MIND LEADING TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOUR BRAIN FROM WHICH ALL BODY PARTS ARE CONTROLLED LACKS THE ABILITY TO DIFFERENTIATE REAL FROM MIRAGE AND SO THE EYES OF YOUR MIND ONLY CONTINUALLY CONTRACT.

Re: Fixed Match Scam On Nairaland - I Am Perturbed by danot1030: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2019
majamajic:
let me take time to explain how pay after win scam works

the person for example today Tottenham is playing man city away

the scammer will tell u to pay after winning

he has about 100 clients that need the game

what he will do is to go to past results between the 2

he might go for man City win 2:1 , he will fix it 2:1

he will give it out to them as full time score 2:1

chances are that the result might come

meanwhile he didn't bet Kobo

if it comes out 2:1

his clients will start paying so they can get another game from him if 30 clients pay the 5k agreed that's cool 150k , and more clients will join

if he fails clients will drop ,before next game he will advertise for new clients ,

in 20 games he might be lucky in 2 games , which u too can easily do . so if he do so for 20 matches and be lucky in 2 games , he has around 300k , his clients are the risk takers and they are the ones bearing the losses. he will bet nothing !

Your narrative just save me from one of them who has been mounting pressure on me and trying hard to convince me to risk 20k on his prediction. I am blocking off right away

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Fixtures 2016/17 Season / Lionel Messi Almost Died / Week 31 Pools Results – UK 2019/2020 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.