Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday (1011 Views)

Coding Demo Day: Some Web Apps Developed At Moat Academy Coding Boot Camp / Social Chat App, Dating App, Dating Website, Livestreaming App Developed / Get Your Telecom Web App Developed& Have Control Over It With Ur Sim Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by Guilavogui(m): 10:35am On Aug 17, 2019
Who can help me develop just a demo app to help facilitate my chances of winning a competition of $2000 before next week Thursday...
This competition is that of entrepreneurs and startups both at idea stage and fully commenced.
I made it to the final due to God's grace and a compelling idea that addresses current social issue.with at least a demo app to help convince the adjudicators of my ideal,I'm most likely to win or at least finish in the top 3.there's a prize for the top 3 contestant.
So if u help me develop this demo app for free now as I'm currently broke,there would be an arrangement to pay back...
And if you can help a young entrepreneur,I would be glad to receive any help at all.
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by Guilavogui(m): 10:37am On Aug 17, 2019
Please!!!
This demo app puts me at a vantage point to win this as it would be convincing enough for the judges that it has graduated from an ideal stage to something tangible
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by Guilavogui(m): 10:38am On Aug 17, 2019
Mods please help move to FP
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by Guilavogui(m): 10:39am On Aug 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by WebLab: 10:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Is it Web App or mobile app demo you need?
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by Guilavogui(m): 10:47am On Aug 17, 2019
WebLab:
Is it a Web App or mobile app you need?
Either of the two but mobile app would be better.
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by Guilavogui(m): 10:49am On Aug 17, 2019
WebLab:
Anyone would do...just something tangible to convince the adjudicators
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by Guilavogui(m): 10:54am On Aug 17, 2019
WebLab:
How long can it take u to do one Sir?
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by donpedro11(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2019
Guilavogui:
Who can help me develop just a demo app to help facilitate my chances of winning a competition of $2000 before next week Thursday...
This competition is that of entrepreneurs and startups both at idea stage and fully commenced.
I made it to the final due to God's grace and a compelling idea that addresses current social issue.with at least a demo app to help convince the adjudicators of my ideal,I'm most likely to win or at least finish in the top 3.there's a prize for the top 3 contestant.
So if u help me develop this demo app for free now as I'm currently broke,there would be an arrangement to pay back...
And if you can help a young entrepreneur,I would be glad to receive any help at all.

You need to specify a niche, or is it just any kind of app?
Can you be a bit specific?
Would like to assist anyways, my whatsapp number is in my signature..., we can chat
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by WebLab: 11:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Guilavogui:

How long can it take u to do one Sir?
Chat me up through my signature to really discuss your project.
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by resosdigital(m): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
op, you failed to provide any sort of specification for the app.

I can help you with this, but still need more info.

check my number in my signature
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by Guilavogui(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
This is my WhatsApp number... 08055789902.
Chat me up if u want to help.
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by Guilavogui(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
donpedro11:

You need to specify a niche, or is it just any kind of app?
Can you be a bit specific?
Would like to assist anyways, my whatsapp number is in my signature..., we can chat
How can I check ur signature?
I'm new here in nairaland
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by Guilavogui(m): 12:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Rt
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by mustang247: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
U can Whatapp me on 0816 782 8256, I can get it done for u
Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by MRGRACE(m): 11:44am On Aug 18, 2019
Make Money By Creating Mobile Apps for individuals, Businesses & Corporate Bodies
Hello, We can provide you with 1year Access to our Online Mobile App Builder (which enables you to convert any website to An Android, IOS app or Blackberry app) within minutes...visit liteappbuilder . com or WhatsApp 07060945564 to order directly..@N5000 per year..

Re: I Want A Demo App Developed Before Next Week Thursday by MRGRACE(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2019
Message on WhatsApp and I'll send u a Mobile app for ur demo free 07060945564

(1) (Reply)

Any App For Data Saving On Android / How Can I Access Any Website / Please Recommend A Good And Comfortable Work Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.