Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,674 members, 7,844,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Nl Most Annoying Person - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nl Most Annoying Person (680 Views)

Most Annoying Person On Nairaland / Most Annoying Nairalander And Why? / Who Is The Most Annoying Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Most Annoying Person by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2010
For real some people on this forum are so annoying that you can't even think of standing them in person.  So who do you think is the MOST annoying person here on NL.  With reasons please.

Me? grin  or whoever   ------------------> Spit it out maybe they will amend thia ways.
Re: Nl Most Annoying Person by adagz01(m): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2010
Lead the way ~
Re: Nl Most Annoying Person by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
Reason: Hes liar, a jerk, attention seeker, for hes stup1d and crappy post / comments, enemy of progress, too numerous to metion.

Mobo
Reason:
For tryna talk all the NL guys in joining him in his gay life, opening thread after smoking pot.

Jenny:
For bn so bit.chy on NL

brb on my list
Re: Nl Most Annoying Person by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2010
whoo u reality for not taking me to see scary movie 9  cheesy grin grin
Re: Nl Most Annoying Person by manmustwac(m): 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mukina
coz she keeps posting nonsense on the spurs thread
Re: Nl Most Annoying Person by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2010
Idowuogbo:

whoo u reality for not taking me to see scary movie 9  cheesy grin grin

Exxxecuses me??

manmustwac:

Mukina
coz she keeps posting nonsense on the spurs thread

Lmao
Re: Nl Most Annoying Person by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42pm On Oct 21, 2010
REALITY101:

now i have a valid reason 4 snooping on me angry angry angry angry
Re: Nl Most Annoying Person by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

now i have a valid reason 4 snooping on me angry angry angry angry

What? lol i don't get you
Re: Nl Most Annoying Person by tpia5: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2010
if this slowpoke called reality101 who also happens to be the most b.astard creep on nairaland, didnt get banned for this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=536739.msg6990143#msg6990143

then there's going to be a reckoning.
Re: Nl Most Annoying Person by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2010
tpia@:

if this slowpoke called reality101 who also happens to be the most b.astard creep on nairaland, didnt get banned for this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=536739.msg6990143#msg6990143

then there's going to be a reckoning.

Fool tell me why I should be ban, I guess because your stup1d and useless life was banned outta your father's house that is if you have someone to call "father" all your life. You should be ban you know? Why d hell do you need to dig of peoples previous post and comments Slutuuty haven't you heard bout the word RESPECT be? Anuofia
Re: Nl Most Annoying Person by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 23, 2010
REALITY101:

Fool tell me why I should be ban, I guess because your stup1d and useless life was banned outta your father's house that is if you have someone to call "father" all your life. You should be ban you know? Why d hell do you need to dig of peoples previous post and comments Slutuuty haven't you heard bout the word RESPECT be? Anuofia

Banned you mean? Learn your words well
Re: Nl Most Annoying Person by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 23, 2010
Na2day tops all. Not to mention his spineless cronies who have disappeared along with him. tongue
Re: Nl Most Annoying Person by maasoap(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2010
I think it is a guy who claims to be a half-cast, half Nigerian and half Ghanaian. Can't rmber his name.

(1) (Reply)

British Scientists 'invent Artificial Petrol' That Could Cost Just 90p Per Gallo / How Do I Get In Touch With Admins / Can You Get Anything For Free In Nigeria These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.