Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

How Can I Kill A Snake - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Can I Kill A Snake (1082 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Breastfeeding A Snake / Threatened By A Snake, Warned By My Dogs / Dog Dies After Intercepting A Snake & Saving A Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Kill A Snake by Tonicwater: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
I just climbed on a black snake in my living room and out of shock i panicked and went to hide first,then later i threw my glass table on it and it still escape to i do t know whr. Maybe under the chair,i have scatter everywhr and i cant find it,though i have two rats in the house that have neen disturbing me so i went out to buy rat sausage but i dont know who ate the poison i put on the ground ,whether it was the black snake or the two rats.
Now i cant sleep and i have cut onions and scatter on the ground. Pls someone should help me i am terrified.
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by blazepascal(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
You cant prerdict snakes you must do thorough searching if not you might sleep with a snake
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by tyup(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Tonicwater:
I just climbed on a black snake in my living room and out of shock i panicked and went to hide first,then later i threw my glass table on it and it still escape to i do t know whr. Maybe under the chair,i have scatter everywhr and i cant find it,though i have two rats in the house that have neen disturbing me so i went out to buy rat sausage but i dont know who ate the poison i put on the ground ,whether it was the black snake or the two rats.
Now i cant sleep and i have cut onions and scatter on the ground. Pls someone should help me i am terrified.

lol goan sleep outside

adrenaline wount let you sleep there tonight

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Tonicwater: 12:00am On Aug 18, 2019
Honestly i thought am dreaming,because i woke up aby an hour ago,was going out to sir cos no lite wjen i climbed on something.i thought ita my nokia charger but when i shine my oowerbank torch.it was a black snake abt 2ft long going zig zag.see as i panic ans went to hide.i am holding cutlass by my side but i cant sleep.
Why me tonite. Why. Is it because of those 2rats . My God. I am awake but i need sleep. Everything to me now looks black like charger wire and a snake to me.
Help me
tyup:

lol goan sleep outside

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Officialgarri: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2019
Tonicwater:

Everything to me now looks black like charger wire and a snake to me.
Help me

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Tonicwater: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2019
But will onions scare it away,i mean raw onions. I was last haunted by snakes 25yrs ago big fat snake that was never seen and now this one again. You can imagine the fear in me even when the snake was going zig zag .i did not have mind to get down fron the chair i climbed and in confusion i went to hide.
blazepascal:
You cant prerdict snakes you must do thorough searching if not you might sleep with a snake
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Tonicwater: 12:07am On Aug 18, 2019
My god maybe the snake has been living with me since.this happenes like 10.30pm.i slept from 7 to 945pm. Then climbed snake 20mins later in darkness
I am very scared now
But i have to sleep like that or stay awake.i just pray thay its insise the hole of the chair i saw.
tyup:

lol goan sleep outside

Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by godofuck231: 12:10am On Aug 18, 2019
Get a pest control guy to fumigate the house or you can buy the chemicals personally and follow instructions written, good thing about snakes is that u can live with them for weeks unknown, only when they need to feed or warm up their body u can see them, but the danger is having such situations at mating periods, they bite without provocation.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Tonicwater: 12:19am On Aug 18, 2019
Ok,but why me . Why did it not happen on monday. Tmrw is sunday. The chair it escaped to under has two holes andi feek thats whr it ran into. But can i sleep like that or will it later come out and crawl when am asleep.
Is it a bad omen that i accidentaly step in it
godofuck231:
Get a pest control guy to fumigate the house or you can buy the chemicals personally and follow instructions written, good thing about snakes is that u can live with them for weeks unknown, only when they need to feed or warm up their body u can see them, but the danger is having such situations at mating periods, they bite without provocation.
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2019
Bro just leave the apartment to the snake until further notice. You've been temporarily evicted grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Tonicwater: 12:26am On Aug 18, 2019
No where to go too and i am tired i need sleep
Why me tonite
Why
Oluwasaeon:
Bro just leave the apartment to the snake until further notice. You've been temporarily evicted grin
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:26am On Aug 18, 2019
Tonicwater:
No where to go too and i am tired i need sleep
Why me tonite
Why
May God help you
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by godofuck231: 2:19am On Aug 18, 2019
Tonicwater:
Ok,but why me . Why did it not happen on monday. Tmrw is sunday. The chair it escaped to under has two holes andi feek thats whr it ran into. But can i sleep like that or will it later come out and crawl when am asleep.
Is it a bad omen that i accidentaly step in it
being an adult means being responsible, keep all night up is u must if this is a spiritual stuff then if you sleep u shall slumber and bad things happen when people slumber stay woke
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Sirmuel1(m): 5:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Funny thread. The funniestppart is the, "why me? " cheesy

OP, Did you later sleep?

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Tonicwater: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2019
I later slept like 2am but i slept in fear and i kept panicking cos i saw the black snake live and direct.
Ended up breaking my glass table
Sirmuel1:
Funny thread. The funniestppart is the, "why me? " cheesy

OP, Did you later sleep?
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by CAPSLOCKED: 8:57am On Aug 18, 2019
MEDITATE ON THIS BIBLE VERSE AND HAVE FAITH. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Sirmuel1(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2019
Tonicwater:
I later slept like 2am but i slept in fear and i kept panicking cos i saw the black snake live and direct.
Ended up breaking my glass table

I know how you feel. But you get mind to sleep that room. If na me, na to leave the house for the new roommate oh cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Sirmuel1(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
MEDITATE ON THIS BIBLE VERSE AND HAVE FAITH. grin

cheesy
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Tonicwater: 10:49am On Aug 18, 2019
Wetin man go do
I kept vigilant for 2hrs .By 2am sleep took me away and the worst was nepa seized light.
But i thank God.i eventually tore up the chair,found 3 dead rats,but still did not find the black snake abt 2ft 1n feet long. I stepped on it,then i on power bank because whr i stepprd on,my nokia charger was thr so u tot it was the charger. See as i jump climb chair then ingot mt glass table threw it it broke but still the snake escaped under the chair.i have fleet everywhere with bagon now i amhave damaged my sister chair o and glass table all in the name of black snake o. God i have never seen snake in real life or come close to a black one.pls what type of snake was it,its a thin as measuring tape.
Sirmuel1:

I know how you feel. But you get mind to sleep that room. If na me, na to leave the house for the new roommate oh cheesy
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 18, 2019
You don't need to kill it.
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Tonicwater: 11:59am On Aug 18, 2019
Why
ccrazy:
You don't need to kill it.
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
Tonicwater:
Why
Why would you kill it?
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by lilbarracuda(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Interesting fact you'd know.
Snakes don't bite When its indoor.
Believe me at your own peril

1 Like

Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Tonicwater:
You alone, snake and rats. What else are we looking for. Scorpions? Anyway, turnout the whole house cuz it's dangerous to live with a snake. It will become big over time and can kill you in your sleep. Careful bro
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Tonicwater: 6:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
I don search everywhr tire
Na baby snake sha not that long but i don search everywhere.i have use bagon,the chair it enter sef i have torn it apart still did not see it.
I now sleep in sitting room for fear of snake
Since sayurday i never sleep well
Infact i am travelling friday.i cant be inside house with black baby snake. I hope the rats would kill it. Time ti get a dog
Kelvin30286063:

You alone, snake and rats. What else are we looking for. Scorpions? Anyway, turnout the whole house cuz it's dangerous to live with a snake. It will become big over time and can kill you in your sleep. Careful bro
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by Norabay(f): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Running because of snake, buy snipper insecticide and spray around the house. stay save it #500
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
lilbarracuda:
Interesting fact you'd know.

Snakes don't bite When its indoor.

Believe me at your own peril
grin grin
Re: How Can I Kill A Snake by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Tonicwater:
I don search everywhr tire
Na baby snake sha not that long but i don search everywhere.i have use bagon,the chair it enter sef i have torn it apart still did not see it.
I now sleep in sitting room for fear of snake
Since sayurday i never sleep well
Infact i am travelling friday.i cant be inside house with black baby snake. I hope the rats would kill it. Time ti get a dog
hahahahahahahahahahahhahh @ the bolded. The rats you've been trying to kill are now your allies in your fight against the serpent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For Sale / Corn Flakes Waste Is Available For Your Dogs. / Two Female Adult Gsd Mix Are Up For A New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.