Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? (478 Views)

Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? / I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by Titto93(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2019
I used to dream and mostly in that dream, I do see myself in the gathering of my secondary school mates. And in the dream, we might be writing an exam which I will not be able to do mine till they will ask everyone to submit. I will find it so difficult to write anything. Even if am seeing someone to copy from I wont be able to write. This time around, when it is time to submit script I couldn't see my papers again. I continued looking for it till I woke up and realised its a dream.

I feel confused because I feel that seeing myself among my secondary schoolmates maybe sign of backwardness but in reality, I'm more successful than most of them.

This type if dream is so common in my dreams.
I chose to bring this issue here to know if anyone can help interpret this dream for me.
Re: I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by kingreign(m): 6:50am On Aug 18, 2019
Stagnation, backwardness, retardation of life's progress especially when something good is about coming your way.

Are you born again?
Have you broken your ancient family's (paternal and maternal) alter and destroyed every generational curses and pronouncements in your life?
Have you broken every incurred self inflicted curse in your life?
Were your family or ancestors into idolatry and blood/ food, animal sacrifices and were any of them from a traditional royal lineage?
Do you have any deity or idol worshipping priest in your lineage?

You need to pray and destroy that link and yoke.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2019
Expressions or revelations of the dream world is usually defined via spiritual basis than worldly or physical.

So maybe that's what you ought to use to enable you to get the real meaning of the dream.

God bless.
Re: I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by Sundrus: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2019
May be na reminder of the past of one unforgettable thing way u do for school(secondary or university); based on say u need to make amends & move on with ur life.
Re: I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by nepapole(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2019
I also have similar dreams.... I just overlook and move on with my life. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by MJBOLT: 7:19am On Aug 18, 2019
[s]
kingreign:
Stagnation, backwardness, retardation of life's progress especially when something good is about coming your way.

Are you born again?
Have you broken your ancient family's (paternal and maternal) alter and destroyed every generational curses and pronouncements in your life?
Have you broken every incurred self inflicted curse in your life?
Were your family or ancestors into idolatry and blood/ food, animal sacrifices and were any of them from a traditional royal lineage?
Do you have any deity or idol worshipping priest in your lineage?

You need to pray and destroy that link and yoke.
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by judedwriter(m): 7:35am On Aug 18, 2019
Titto93:
I used to dream and mostly in that dream, I do see myself in the gathering of my secondary school mates. And in the dream, we might be writing an exam which I will not be able to do mine till they will ask everyone to submit. I will find it so difficult to write anything. Even if am seeing someone to copy from I wont be able to write. This time around, when it is time to submit script I couldn't see my papers again. I continued looking for it till I woke up and realised its a dream.

I feel confused because I feel that seeing myself among my secondary schoolmates maybe sign of backwardness but in reality, I'm more successful than most of them.

I chose to bring this issue here to know if anyone can help interpret this dream for me.

It shows you are attacked by witchcraft curses of failure, stagnation and regression. Seek God's blessings to break the curse. Read your bible more, pray God's blessings into your life especially between 12-3am
Re: I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2019
Titto93:

Guy ignore all these stagnation balderdash. I dream exactly the same. And I'm more successful than all of them combined. Maybe they need our help. I just wake up and move on. Person wey dey fear winch na Im easy to attack

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by DAutoDiagnosis: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2019
Pray against retrogression.

Start investing your money in viable businesses.

Fear not, and always give thanks.

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today.

Check my signature
Re: I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:43am On Aug 18, 2019
IT MEANS THAT YOUR BRAIN LIKES TO MAKE UP IRRELEVANT THINGS WHILE YOU SLEEP... JUST BECAUSE IT CAN.

DON'T LET IT WORRY YOU AT ALL, THERE ARE NO RELEVANT DREAMS. BE FREE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by Godssword1(m): 9:19am On Aug 18, 2019
Titto93:

EXAMS AND TESTS DREAM MEANING:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2019/05/christian-dream-meaning-exams-and-test.html

SCHOOL DREAM MEANING:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2019/05/christian-dream-meaning-school-dreams.html
Re: I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by KlasysTech(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2019
Always also have the same dream
Re: I Keep Having This Type Of Dream. What Does It Mean? by Titto93(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2019
DAutoDiagnosis:
Pray against retrogression.

Start investing your money in viable businesses.

Fear not, and always give thanks.

Must have diagnostic tool for every car owner: Get one today.

Check my signature

I have two lucrative businesses that pays well, and one of my secondary school classmate is my manager.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor In Serious Boxing Combat With Demon Possesman During Deliverance Video / Google says Halloween is a Christian Event. See Proof / Boy 6, Beheaded In Front Of Mum 'For Being Wrong Religion' In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.