Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why I Don't Give Archero Wonderful Comment - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why I Don't Give Archero Wonderful Comment (687 Views)

Why I Got The Xbox Series X Instead Of Ps5 / How Can Lag Be Fixed In 1gb Ram Devices (comment Below) / Far Cry 5 (and Why I Still Hate Fps) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don't Give Archero Wonderful Comment by arjackche: 7:23am On Aug 18, 2019
Actually, I'm not really a stingy person. The reason why I didn't give archero "excellent" and "wonderful" comments to "Mao Xiong" is because I found that although Ubisoft has realized the problems of "archero weapons" series and started to change, it is also hindered by the characteristics of this series of annual goods. Point is: brand culture accumulation, not too dare to "say goodbye to the past thoroughly". So the new thinking and the old system are always in collusion, making "Ou Xiong" a product of compromise between ideal and reality, an excellent but not brilliant work. "Archero" has not always been a standard sandbox game, but the first appearance of "vehicle" elements makes "Ouxiong" the most like "Archero" sandbox game. In the specific game experience, the carriage can take you around the city, the whole London customs in front of you. Small trains stop on time and on time, a unique urban landscape of the industrial age, will make you surge. What? Need a bicycle? In the past, the game of killing a civilian by accident was forced to end. Now let you drive a carriage all over the street and run madly, knocking women and children into aliens without any control. What bicycle do you need? But when you cycle back and forth, Vehicle Travel enters a fatigue phase, even if the game has a special "crash 500 street lights" achievement (why not "crash 500 bearded policemen"?) Even if the saying of cheatarchero.club keep you grabbing the carriage and train over and over again, and let you climb up to the roof a few times pretending to be smart, you're a little uninterested. The reason you get bored is not because the driving process makes you feel less free, but because the purpose of driving these vehicles is to make you feel confused. Well, there's no purpose at all. It's just going from one place to another. Why don't you use a slipper?

(1) (Reply)

Da’nail Ft. Seriki – Sip / World Trade Summit And Expo / Join The Hottest Tech Youtube Channel That Gives Away Free Airtime Weekly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.