Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. (14643 Views)

Falconets Lose 2-1 To Ghana In African Games Women's Football Final / All Africa Games: Nigeria Moves To Second Place On Medals Table / Edidiong Odiong Wins Asian Games Women’s 200m Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by XhosaNostra(f): 9:37am On Aug 18, 2019
slex:

You are right. Well good luck in your upcoming games ahead .

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by joseph1832(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2019
naptu2:

Nope. Never. They usually invite East African and Central African countries.
oh their neighbours. I see. Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by naptu2: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2019
joseph1832:
oh their neighbours. I see. Thanks.

Not necessarily their neighbours. Cameroon came second in the 2018 edition.
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by femi4: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2019
slex:
You mean after South Africa won U-20 cosafa cup last week in preparation fir this match they still lost 3-0?? Pathetic.

Why won’t they lose , they would be inviting teams that can’t play football just because they want to win . Comoros, Tanzania , Mozambique those ones sabi And they would be losing to South Africa girls 6-0,4-0 . Let them invite Nigeria and watch us win the cosafa every year .
On a good day, COSAFA teams cannot be compare to WAFU teams

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by JaceBlaze: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2019
Nigeria finally punishing us for our xenophobic acts cry undecided tongue

Chai,our xenophobia don finish the image of dis khwantry na cry

Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2019
Good news from distant land,may D'Tigress too triumph ova Senegal in todays b'ball final
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by MrCoker: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
What a man can do, a woman can do better.

Happy Sunday to y'all.
You don’t have brain
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by nonjebose(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mizwisdom:
How can I get to be an official fan of Falcons? to follow them to tournaments?
You have to join the Nigeria football and other Sports Supporters Club,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by newmanadrian(m): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
helinues:
If Na 6-0, the headline would look like

Nigeria Lawma South Africa 6-0
9:0 will be; Nigeria recycled south African 9:0

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by proftwinnie10(m): 2:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
This girls be bursting my brain since 1927

--------------------------------------
Oya check my siggy
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by mechanics(m): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
Kudos to the babes.
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by Shaggap: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
seunmohmoh:
What a man can do, a woman can do better.

Happy Sunday to y'all.
nonsense
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by Miaraka: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Nigeria finally punishing us for our xenophobic acts cry undecided tongue

Chai,our xenophobia don finish the image of dis khwantry na cry[/quote]
They are "punishing" you for your own xenophobia. Not us. Leave our people out of this. Our girls played and lost. They'll win someday. It's sport. Somebody must win and for now, it's the turn of the Nigerians. Let them enjoy the limelight.
There are concrete issues, particulary crime committed by some Nigerians who are based here. Other Nigerians have nothing to worry about.
Our people have no mercy for criminals, no matter who they are, teenager or adult, local or immigrant. If you are South African you should know that they will never be kind or merciful, simply because a criminal happens to be an immigrant.
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by JaceBlaze: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
Miaraka:

They are "punishing" you for your own xenophobia. Not us. Leave our people out of this. Our girls played and lost. They'll win someday. It's sport. Somebody must win and for now, it's the turn of the Nigerians. Let them enjoy the limelight.
There are concrete issues, particulary crime committed by some Nigerians who are based here. Other Nigerians have nothing to worry about.
Our people have no mercy for criminals, no matter who they are, teenager or adult, local or immigrant. If you are South African you should know that they will never be kind or merciful, simply because a criminal happens to be an immigrant.
Would you recognise sarcasm if I slept you across the face with it?

What are you on about exactly?

Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by Mizwisdom(f): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't know COSAFA rules, my response was mainly directed at the statement that WE only "invite" teams that can't play, when in fact, COSAFA includes or involves all Southern African countries.

I know you're in sifia pain right now grin
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by XhosaNostra(f): 8:24pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I know you're in sifia pain right now grin

No, not really. I didn't even know they were playing.
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by Mizwisdom(f): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
nonjebose:
You have to join the Nigeria football and other Sports Supporters Club,

Thanks, if you know how to go about it let me know
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by Mizwisdom(f): 8:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, not really. I didn't even know they were playing.
Ok smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by nonjebose(m): 8:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Thanks, if you know how to go about it let me know
You walk down to the state FA office. Firstly, where are you based?
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by Mizwisdom(f): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
nonjebose:
You walk down to the state FA office. Firstly, where are you based?

Lagos
Re: Nigeria Thrash South Africa 0-3 In All Africa Games Women Football. by nonjebose(m): 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Lagos
That makes it easier. Just walk up to their office at the stadium complex.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official BLACK STARS of GHANA thread--GHANA vs Tunisia (1-1) Second Half / Sadio Mane Undergoing Further Tests After Injury Scare, Might Miss The World Cup / Besiktas Make Enquiry For Victor Moses

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.