Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers (2698 Views)

Help...ticks On Broilers / Please Advice On Broilers House / Reduce Your Pigs Cost Of Feeding By More Than 40% With This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers by jfkenny(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2019
Could feeding layers mash be the cause of leg and feather deformity in broilers..
I have 15 broilers that I ve been feeding layers mash, they now sttagger while walking.
Re: Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers by aysnoopy(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2019
jfkenny:
Could feeding layers mash be the cause of leg and feather deformity in broilers..
I have 15 broilers that I ve been feeding layers mash, they now sttagger while walking.

though I don't know much about it but I wanna seek for ur assistance too.
what quantity of antibiotics and/or vitamins and quantity of water do you mix together for your birds

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers by aysnoopy(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2019
thanks

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers by popoopeyemi: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
jfkenny:
The energy content in the layers mash can't be compared to that of the broiler feed moreso the protein content of broiler feed is higher than that of the layers.
Why feeding broilers layers mash... To lay eggs?

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers by popoopeyemi: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
aysnoopy:

though I don't know much about it but I wanna seek for ur assistance too.
what quantity of antibiotics and/or vitamins and quantity of water do you mix together for your birds
everything thing concerning quantity is stated on the pack of antibiotics and vitamins you're using... Just follow the instructions.

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers by aysnoopy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
popoopeyemi:
everything thing concerning quantity is stated on the pack of antibiotics and vitamins you're using... Just follow the instructions.

ok .
it stated 1g for 4 litres
how can i measure 1g

1 Like

Re: Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers by jfkenny(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2019
aysnoopy:

ok .
it stated 1g for 4 litres
how can i measure 1g
1 gram of drug A may not be 1g for drug B in quantity, just like when u compare 25kg of malt and 25kg of feed or cement and sand. The best way to measure drug is to use electronic weight scale. Though I use a level of take away spoon to mean 4g which I know is not correct for many drugs..I hope this helps.nice day.
Re: Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers by jfkenny(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2019
popoopeyemi:

The energy content in the layers mash can't be compared to that of the broiler feed moreso the protein content of broiler feed is higher than that of the layers.
Why feeding broilers layers mash... To lay eggs?
Layer feed is less expensive,trying to cut cost since my birds will stay longer.
Re: Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers by aysnoopy(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
jfkenny:

1 gram of drug A may not be 1g for drug B in quantity, just like when u compare 25kg of malt and 25kg of feed or cement and sand. The best way to measure drug is to use electronic weight scale. Though I use a level of take away spoon to mean 4g which I know is not correct for many drugs..I hope this helps.nice day.

It helps.. Thanks.
Re: Effect Of Feeding Layers Mash On Broilers by anucha20natasha: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hello good day. There is now a platform created to support and grow agricultural and food related brands. It is called The Chicken Farm. It is a site that connects buyers and sellers of chicken products. Products including: Poultry, Fast Food, Equipment, Manure, Feed etc can all be sold and bought on the site as long as they relate to chicken. Register with: https://www.thechickenfarm.com.ng/register/TCU20ANU500
It's all free. It's for everyone

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Your Export Business Empire With Little CAPITAL / Stretching The Banana / Looking for Buyers of Cotton Seed Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.