Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

CHALLENGE!!! I Want To Change My Financial Situation Before December 31, 2019 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CHALLENGE!!! I Want To Change My Financial Situation Before December 31, 2019 (782 Views)

How I Ended My Financial Struggles And Frustration (true Life Story) / This Is A Knowledge That Can Change Your Financial Situation / Turn Your Financial Situation Around For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHALLENGE!!! I Want To Change My Financial Situation Before December 31, 2019 by ceeboymuhammed(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2019
Hey guys...

How can I pay all my bills without fear of the next one?

I want to be financially free between now and December 2019...
I have decided to take the Challenge... My story has not been that sweet but I am willing to give it that try it all deserve...
I have searched for jobs but no way... in short, the little skill I lay my hands on the has been feeding me.
Now my decision is to hold the bull by the horn, I want to take the challenge now that I still have the motivation, I want to try my own part now that am I feel it is possible.
Here is what I am going to do...
1. I have decided to go into affiliate marketing full time using worrior plus platform... I have studied it for over a month now.
2. I will be Add traffic generator platform to push the traffic source.
3. I have learned how to open a PayPal account that can send and receive funds in Nigeria no VPN or whatsoever required. Directly to your Nigerian Bank Account.
4. I am inviting anyone interested to join me lets change our story in a 130 days challenge... Am starting On Tuesday 20, August 2019

YOU all know its never going to be an easy task... So wish me luck... All you will need

NOTE Only serious and dedicated people are invited to join me.
My Basic requirement is
1. a working Device (Phone, Laptop, or Tab)
2. Internet Access
3. Paypal Account
4. Focus

We will start by getting everyone a working Paypal Account for Free to receive funds.

It's FREE

YOU ARE NOT SPENDING A DIME TO START...

My Benefit here is to make new likeminded Friends...

I will ignore you if you don't go straight to business...

SIMPLY USE THE LINK BELOW TO CHAT ME UP FOR THE LINK AND AS WE GET DOWN TO BUSINESS...
https:///2347034536719

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skid Tank For Lease In Very Good Area / How I Got An Incredible Loan That I Used In Paying My Bills / What Is The Best Tools To Download Video From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.