Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

IMPORTANT!!! New Portfolio Thread, Signify Interest. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / IMPORTANT!!! New Portfolio Thread, Signify Interest. (793 Views)

My Portfolio Thread. Still learning / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / My Nairaland Graphic Design Portfolio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IMPORTANT!!! New Portfolio Thread, Signify Interest. by erad(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
Hi guys,

How are we all doing today?
How has work been too?
I hope we all are getting a fair share of clients considering the alarming population of mediocre designers everywhere these days.
There are definitely better days ahead,
Just keep doing what you love doing and giving out your best.

To the matter at hand...

I'll be opening another portfolio thread this night/tomorrow.
The rules are the same with previous portfolio threads.

*All designers will have a maximum of four(4) attachments only.
*Each attachment will have a 800px by 200px dimension.
*The first attachment must carry the designer's logo only as well as his/her contact details if he/she thinks it's necessary.
*The other three(3) attachments will contain maximum of four(4) logos each for clarity purpose in no particular order.
*All designs submitted must be the genuine work(s) of the designer submitting it, any forgery or false claims will lead to deleting the affected post and appropriate actions will be taken against the culprit.

I'll appreciate everyone getting their designs ready between now and 7pm tonight,
as well as signifying their interest on this thread so I can tag them when the thread is up and the first page can at least be occupied by designers and not spammers and commentators.

Considering the thread will likely grace frontpage, I'll appreciate decorum and order.
We are a small community that shouldn't give room for indiscipline and bad practices.

Thank you.
Re: IMPORTANT!!! New Portfolio Thread, Signify Interest. by aktem(m): 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2019
I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Italian Pavilion At Downtown Design Highlights The Latest In Design Trends / . / Graphic Design Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.