Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:44 PM

How To Get To Dunlop Nigeria Plc? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Get To Dunlop Nigeria Plc? (1537 Views)

Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting / Dunlop Management Trainee / Finally Dunlop Invites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Dunlop Nigeria Plc? by engrtj: 12:50pm On May 15, 2007
I just recieved a text message from Dunlop Nig Plc.Please can someone tell me how to get to the venue if i am arriving Ojota from Delta
Re: How To Get To Dunlop Nigeria Plc? by kachybugo(m): 5:21pm On May 15, 2007
Hello
When you get off the bus at Ojota, take another bus going to Yaba and from Yaba enter one going to Unilag, stop at the gate and take a bike to FCE. Goodluck!!!!!!!!! wink smiley
Re: How To Get To Dunlop Nigeria Plc? by sw: 7:27pm On May 15, 2007
Hi engrtj d above discription may not b correct, from Yaba, bud a bus going to Abule ijesha just N30 and tell d conductor to drop u at FCE, they are going to drop u at the bus-stop directly opposite the place.
Re: How To Get To Dunlop Nigeria Plc? by funshiba(m): 1:04am On May 16, 2007
hi people, i'm also invited for this test, ill appreciate any info on what to expect. thanks
Re: How To Get To Dunlop Nigeria Plc? by Matured26(m): 8:50am On May 16, 2007
Hello All,
The correct bus stop from Yaba is Abule Oja and not Abule Ijesha.
All the same, that is the best route.
See you there and that is if we recognize each other.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Test Fomate (urgent) / Voda Paint!!! / Tenaui Africa Ltd(ikeja) Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.