Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,010 members, 7,849,074 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake (3117 Views)

Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake / Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) / Birthday Cake D'banj Got From Beat-99.9FM Yesterday(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by treylaw: 11:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake

Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by Kunbee: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
Diamond dey inside undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by googles: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
na wa o. . . edible cake abi museum cake ??

orisirisi. . . maybe its time to do a sex tape with tuface and have my reality show on NTA  undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by deelady(f): 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
. . .as if d cake wont end up in d toilet! Money miss road! Mschewwww
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by vorosmartm(m): 12:01am On Oct 22, 2010
the cake is a normal cake, its the jewelry on the cake that makes it that expensive. And as u know that part is not edible-its cheap publicity, the diamonds on the jewelry might even be borrowed grin
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by mamagee3(f): 1:00am On Oct 22, 2010
Kunbee:

Diamond dey inside undecided
That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out. . .

I'm still wondering if it's the same cake I eat everyday or there's a piece of gold or diamond added to it. undecided

deelady:

. . .as if d cake wont end up in d toilet! Money miss road! Mschewwww
that's what they say, vanity upon vanity brings about vanity. undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by SAKUR: 1:52am On Oct 22, 2010
googles:

na wa o. . . edible cake abi museum cake ??

orisirisi. . . maybe its time to do a sex tape with tuface and have my reality show on NTA undecided

What are you waiting for,I can't wait to see your lovely sex tape.
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by mamagee3(f): 1:56am On Oct 22, 2010
^^You mean your own sex tape.
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by SAKUR: 2:03am On Oct 22, 2010
mama-gee:

^^You mean your own sex tape.

I mean your sex tape,female sex tape is the vogue in town.I am given you a great business idea free of charge believe me you will make a lot of money.
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by Osama10(m): 2:21am On Oct 22, 2010
I hope she eats the diamonds too. grin
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2010
dumb as dumb can get.
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by Mobinga: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2010
Remind me how the hell did this girl become famous?
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2010
She is famous for having a big ass grin
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by yme1(f): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2010
was it baked with diamonds undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2010
when pple were giving out to haitians, did she contribute? that money can go a long way for the less priviledged
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by googles: 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2010
rokiatu:

She is famous for having a big backside grin

nah, Its for having a hot sex tape with ray -j which gave birth to their wack reality show  angry
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by Dolemite(f): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2010
Haters again, it's her life it's her money you only have one life on this earth USE IT!! it's just money. undecided
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by oge4real(f): 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2010
Very dumb way to spend money.
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by spikedcylinder: 11:58pm On Oct 23, 2010
Did she buy the cake herself or it was a gift?
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 24, 2010
mcheeww
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by AloyEmeka5: 2:52am On Oct 24, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Did she buy the cake herself or it was a gift?

The cake is not worth more than $1000. What made it expensive is the RENTED diamond on top of it. Yes, she may spend about $25k to rent that diamond for 3 hours and the fee will cover insurance and wages for those guards who surrounded the cake. It is just effizy. Haven't you seen people who rent private jet for their birthday?
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by spikedcylinder: 9:05am On Oct 24, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

The cake is not worth more than $1000. What made it expensive is the RENTED diamond on top of it. Yes, she may spend about $25k to rent that diamond for 3 hours and the fee will cover insurance and wages for those guards who surrounded the cake. It is just effizy. Haven't you seen people who rent private jet for their birthday?

Lol. Why are you beefing Kimmy? Na she say make you no do sex tape?
I fit borrow you me kemera phone o. cheesy grin
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by naijadiva2(f): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2010
oh wow, beautiful cake but still shocked shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian’s $1.65 Million Dollar Birthday Cake by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2010
jennykadry:

when pple were giving out to haitians, did she contribute? that money can go a long way for the less priviledged

Am not sure she owes anybody any explanation whatsoever on how she spends her hard/easy earned money.
But truth be told, she has contributed immensely to the less privileged of this world. . . from Indonesia to Africa.

A good percentage of money from her shows goes to charity.

(1) (Reply)

Late Nollywood Actress Bisi Komolafe's Interview Before Her Sudden Death (Video) / John Dumelo - Shows Love For Naija At Afcon 2013 Final (PHOTO) / Lesson To Be Learnt In Tope Alabi Vs (late)pst Ajanaku...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.