Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics (60091 Views)

Yemi Alade Visits Super Eagles Camp At AFCON 2024 (Video) / Osimhen Chilling Out With Chukwueze In Paris Ahead Napoli Move / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Technology14: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2019
He is such an amazing player and deserves to be celebrated. Contact me for your locally made and foreign inverters, solar panels , batteries , automated alarm system for schools and companies , spy gadgets. Call/WhatsApp 09097430451.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Handsomecole(m): 6:54am On Aug 19, 2019
Nobody knows you when you are hustling and suffering they only see you when you become successful . Peter should also take his time to visit local players in his neighbourhood and support them.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by daben1(m): 6:57am On Aug 19, 2019
Kneephy:
Success has many friends!

During the days of Senorita, Get Squared, Do Me.... This Chukwueze guy can't stay a Mile close to this guy!

Buh look at him today, na y we dey tell una say Tomorrow geh Belle, Nobody sabi wetin e go born!
guy, senorita time too far na, 2012 self
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 19, 2019
ejihand:
As his music no dey sell now. Anything to trend on social media. I'm sure he paid virtually for everything: from an opportunity to see chukwueze to Villarreal posting the stale news on their FB page.

Rude boy is the real deal. He makes good music #reasonwithme#
who is the elder
peter or paul
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 19, 2019
femi4:
Paul not Peter is the real deal
who senior

Paul or Peter ?
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by OTayobami(m): 7:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Babzrockman:
Nations cup don blow this guy fame. Congrats Samuel

How nations cup take blow the guy, we don know the guy before nations cup o, you know wetin the guy do teams like barça, Madrid, sevilla etc last season? I'm sure man just came to sign up for national team that's all
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Rebuke: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2019
ejihand:
As his music no dey sell now. Anything to trend on social media. I'm sure he paid virtually for everything: from an opportunity to see chukwueze to Villarreal posting the stale news on their FB page.

Rude boy is the real deal. He makes good music #reasonwithme#

Hian! na wa o. I haven't seen any bad belle like some Nairalanders.

How do yhu guys live with this kinda hate na?

Obviously, yhu ar one lowlife who derive joy from spewing gibberish about people who are way far ahead of yhu in everything.

Don't bother quoting me to display more of yhur stupidity.....people who are well to do are usually too happy to spew bittrr things about others.

Enjoy yhur suffer head.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by femi4: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2019
forever08:
who senior

Paul or Peter ?
Paul
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by kellyboo: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2019
It's well with Nigeria, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

For your mobile power bank for household appliances at affordable prices check my signature.
We deliver at your doorstep before you make payment.
24 months documented warranty
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2019
Babzrockman:
una nor dey watch LA LIGA oh. This guy is LA LIGA's best African player and rising star. Put him under Ousmanne Dembele and Joao Felix

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2019
This one na the Psquare wey get sense. Wey sabi sing.

Not the other that promised tacha 60million because of kitten.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Glycosunde: 8:25am On Aug 19, 2019
femi4:
Paul

Peter no dread
Paul- dread
Peter is older than paul that is why it's Peter and Paul. I hope u got it now
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Glycosunde: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2019
Bitchiamjay:

It is the same person na peter be this and naim promise tacha 60milla. Paul na get dread wey sing reason with me
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Babzrockman:

Abi this one is not serious?.... Do you know how popular Samuel Chukuweze was in Europe last season, someone tipped by the commentators to be the next "Lionel Messi", Baba he made Nigeria famous not the other way round
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by aewhydot: 8:56am On Aug 19, 2019
Peresrichly:

Some is celebrating his own country man your country man abroad for you now it’s a bad thing that you have seen for you to be saying rubbish, you prefer make them talk about your country man regarding something negative like scam or a Nigerian swallowed drugs or super player tried to rape a lady in Spain. Abi

Bro, stop quoting all these ignoramus, they 4got Peter owns a sport management company with Samuel Etoo
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Obeleagu93(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2019
zoba88:
Nigerian musician, Peter ‘PSquare’ Okoye of the former Psquare group was at the Estadio de la Ceramica on Saturday to watch Villarreal’s Samuel Chukwueze confront Granada’s Ramon Azeez in a thrilling Laliga match that ended 4-4.

Peter PSquare met Chukwueze at the ground after the game and was presented with a Villarreal’s jersey with his full name inscribed at the back.

The photos were shared on Villarreal's Facebook page

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/peter-okoye-visits-samuel-chukwueze-in.html

ABEG WETIN DEY CHUKWUEZE LEG. I BELIEVE IT IS NOT WHAT AM THINKING O!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Customer80: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2019
Nwata kwocha aka, osoro ogaranya rie nri
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by femi4: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Glycosunde:

Peter no dread
Paul- dread
Peter is older than paul that is why it's Peter and Paul. I hope u got it now
Taiwo and Kehinde...yet Kehinde is older. Besides, Paul is matured in face, action, voice, dressing and everything
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Roon9(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Kneephy:
Success has many friends!

During the days of Senorita, Get Squared, Do Me.... This Chukwueze guy can't stay a Mile close to this guy!

Buh look at him today, na y we dey tell una say Tomorrow geh Belle, Nobody sabi wetin e go born!

I dey tell u bruv
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Peresrichly: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2019
aewhydot:

Bro, stop quoting all these ignoramus, they 4got Peter owns a sport management company with Samuel Etoo
No they think because he is a musician he only need to circle his life around music alone, how many music is Jay z still doing is he not a billionaire now. Let them go listen to STORY OF OJ by jay z. Even meek mill too is beginning to see been relevant in music alone won’t get him there. In fact is P Diddy is still doing music but let go check his net worth.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by byteem: 10:22am On Aug 19, 2019
THE GUY DEY FIND J.Z LINK.. IF YOU KNOW U KNOW
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Peresrichly: 11:19am On Aug 19, 2019
byteem:
THE GUY DEY FIND J.Z LINK.. IF YOU KNOW U KNOW
It’s a good move, even meek mill sef Dey find jay z link talkless of Peter.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by gozzlin: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2019
Bobbyunitedfc:

Dope song.... Tiwa would have done better on that joint instead of Tenis elder sister what's that her name sef...
Big fan of Peter...

I beg to differ. Niniola was fantastic in that song. In fact, she was superlative. Her contribution to that song was what made it come out fab. Whenever I listen to that song I can't wait to get to her part of the song. She was simply fantastic.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by seangy4konji: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dis one weh Don cast
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by nonut: 12:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
Goldenventures:

Stop the hate. La Liga (Spanish League) invited him, they even published it on their official Instagram page.

Peter always winning, haters keep whining
Yeah, right.
They invited him ahead of Wizkid, Davido, 2baba and even rudeboy who's a better singer than he is...if I hear.
Nigga is fishing for publicity and who else is the best to rub off on, if not Chukwueze?
Dey there make soap enter your eye.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by nonut: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Bitchiamjay:

See as you comot your yeye leg for outside.
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by nonut: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
kadiri3:
GUY CHUKWUEZE NO BE SMALL BOY OH THAT BOY GO NEARLY REACH 30
Yeah, right.
Yet, somehow he managed to pass the bone test during his time even when he was several years older then the required age.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by Glycosunde: 2:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
femi4:
Taiwo and Kehinde...yet Kehinde is older. Besides, Paul is matured in face, action, voice, dressing and everything

Google is ur friend
Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by uncleklaus: 2:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Monday's ACCA ✔️

⚽ 7 game
⚡ 10/1 odds
⏰ 3:00PM kick-off

VIEW MORE▶️

www.tetepredict.com

#MondayMood
#GhanaShallProsper
#AfricanGiant

(+18)

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Of PSquare Visits Super Eagles Player Samuel Chukwueze In Spain(Pics by femi4: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Glycosunde:

Google is ur friend
Pls don't disturb my mention ....I can't help your unbelief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emilio Ballack's Injuries Were So Severe, Those Who Treated Him Are In Trauma / Shehu Abdullahi Marries Naja'atu Suleiman Today (Photos) / Terry Returns To Stamford Bridge, Poses With Cech, Lampard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.