Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) (29805 Views)

Two Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp In Adamawa / 4 Prospective Corpers Die In Accident On Their Way To Katsina NYSC Camp / Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by TGMISKY(m): 11:17am On Aug 19, 2019
RIP to the dead.
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by officialfestus(m): 11:19am On Aug 19, 2019
Corps members for Christ indeed
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2019
fait10:
Nysc na scam cry cry
How NYSC take be scam. Na d DG carry dem go. People die on daily basis oga. Say a prayer for the dead and let the living rest. Na by force to serve. Wawa kawai
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by JayB11(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Eternal rest be granted unto them oh Lord, and let your perpetual light shine upon them, may they rest in peace. Amen!!!
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by mixta140: 11:57am On Aug 19, 2019
OMG!!!
Too bad
RIP
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by Majid1990(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
O God thank you for a successful service year in katsina futua kankara road use to be slippery when it rain....is obvious the driver was still driving on a high speed
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Govt Should fix the roads.
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by starbuck(f): 12:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
RIP dear ones

This life sha, took my late mom's to head for August meeting last from Anambra to Imo unaccompanied.. The car has been parked for 10 months.. Na so I took the car without knowing it had break failure until I nearly hit an oncoming vehicle at Ekwusigo but swerve into a pot hole cry cry... Then at Azia Junction, I ran in between a Dangote trailer and a Keke.... All people were telling me was waka not knowing what I was battling at the moment
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by SKYloafFISH(f): 12:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
May their soul rest easy and may God grant thier family the fortitude to bear such unfortunate loss
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by SKYloafFISH(f): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
quentin06:
Govt Should fix the roads.
they won't. All they do is embezzling funds and when elections are approaching they start patching the roads..
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by lincs25(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
SamOyovwi:
People just dey waste their life through NYSC
Without NYSC people don't die?
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by NwaliE01: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
I missed my close friends in the accident.
It was a black day for us. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by Jinad50: 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
SamOyovwi:
People just dey waste their life through NYSC
Na NYSC kill them?? Abi na break failure. Na wa for una o.

NYSC or no NYSC people die by different means.
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2019
Please end this scheme. It is absolutely useless. Only bad news emanate from it.
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by Olastep1(m): 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
So painful
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by Skyonebaba: 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
THEIR DEATH STILL HURT ME MOSTLY THAT OF CHINONYE WHOSE MOTHER IS A WIDOW AND SHE IS THE FIRST GRADUATE FROM HER FAMILY , I PRAY GOD GRANT OUR PARISH PRIEST(REVEREND FATHER JOSEPH DUBE ) THE HEART TO BEAR THIS (LOSING A SISTER AND THREE CORP MEMBERS OF HIS CHURCH NOT TWO )
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by Focusmind: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
I have said it before, as a corper, avoid all these useless travels and visit. This must have been NFCS members looking at the inscription on the vehicle. Stay in your place of primary assignment and do your one year service and go home alive to meet your people.

I avoided all these travels during my time - be it wedding, august visit, team bonding visit, NFCS visit. I was servicing in Kano Metropolis and most times, NFCS members within Kano city would hire a bus to pay visit to some of our members in villages. The first time I went, I stopped going. I was called all sorts of things, that I did not want to identify with our members "suffering" in the remote villages in kano, this and that.

Stay in your location, get your GMAT and other necessary books to keep yourself engaged. I bet you, you wont know when the one year is over. There are a lot of deaths involving corpers travelling from one location to another. Please stay put in your place. Don't be controlled or moved by other corpers. Make your own decision and stick with it. You owe nobody any explanation. Avoid all those unnecessary associations that add nothing but takes your valuable time.

Spend your one year service in developing your capabilities and avoid all those unnecessary meetings and associations. It is just one year!

RIP

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by gGGODDd(m): 4:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
I'm so shocked over this. I am a kankara corper and i thank nature for keeping us safe in this kkr l.g of bandits, they re not kkr corpers, they are malumfashi l.g corpers traveling through katsina-kankara road to funtua. My hope is that non of my friends in malumfashi re involved, i knw corper chimzy 18c(2) i hope he is safe. May they rest in peace. That aside: a vehicle with inscription:"corpers for christ" didn't mean there was a christ who protected them. People should realize religion is occult and fake, Religion is cause of so many deaths, if those corpers weren't deluded with unreal christian folktales and they dumpd religious dogmas while they were alive, they wouldn't be on a religious journey to some church in a "corpers for christ"vehicle but d almighty god nd mr christ of d church they going and the "corper for christ"inscription didnt save them either. If you knw u are educated then say no religious dogmas which is the real enemy of mankind. Fhuck!
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:36pm On Aug 19, 2019
Please stay one place, dont be travelling upandan
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by MondayOboni2015(m): 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
May Their Souls and the Souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen.
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by Taurusianlady(f): 8:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Don't be ridiculous dude
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

Anything can happen to anyone.
My bewilderment is that the "Christ" in question couldn't save them.

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by Taurusianlady(f): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Amen
Fideo:
May their soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen
[quote author=Bluezy13 post=81391127]Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Don’t be ridiculous

Did he save them
Re: 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
Taurusianlady:
Don't be ridiculous dude

Did he save them

(1) (2) (Reply)

#ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group / NYSC Posting To Oil Companies / Akwa Ibom Corper, Ngozi, Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.