Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC (45590 Views)

Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video) / Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA / Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC by glowingflame7: 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
Some are saying people have a right not to watch. That right is forcefully taken away by the huge publicity and accolade it receives. It's like the shop opposite me blasting MJ's music at incredulous volume, and saying I have a right to block my ears. Check media, check FrontPage and see the celebration and glorification.
Re: FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC by Pacesetter123(m): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2019
davodyguy:

Thanks for commenting.

let me clarify something.

NBC is the regulator and knows the limit for all broadcasters. As i posited earlier, the first edition of BBA in 2004 was terrible. They were having live sex. Then it was called MNET and they put cameras in the bathroom that they show shower hour in the morning and nights. The senate then under Ken Nnamani( I hope i got the name correctly) made out cry and NBC stepped and forced MNET SA to limit cameras to scenes that doesn't show shower hour anymore.

In order not to lose money and to satisfy sexual perverts, MNET launched the online platform that are to be subscribed to called BBA VIP. all the nede scenes are sent there daily and was no longer aired on live TV up to 2014 that they stopped BBA.

If you can recall, that since the return of BBN in 2017, they dont have cameras in the bathroom anymore due to strict conditions in the industry they operate in.

In this case, FG went to report to the regulator, just same way you can report MTN to NCC. NBC would now check operational guidelines to see if there is any infraction. If there is infraction, NBC would write DSTV Nigeria to stop showing those images of Gedoni and Khaffi, or Mercy and Ike when they want to act naughty. If DSTV then fails to comply, they can be sanctioned accordingly.

If you watch Africa Magic, do you know that they censor most of the movies they show us? Especially AM yoruba. When the actors are cursing, they mute their voices, also when translating, the block words like 'God and Jesus' despite showing rate 16 or 18.

Why are they doing that, after all the programme is rated 18, why censoring? This is Nigeria and the regulator is NBC that told them any channel you want to broadcast within our space, you must only do XYZ and not ABC.

On the other issue, they are not related.

This has more to do with what Tekno was caught doing and all our oloshos that stay in Allen and Surulere, wearing terrible body revealing clothes and not TV shows.

NBC is for contents on radio and TV and not necessarily affected by this bill.

One of the guidelines in broadcasting is to warn viewers before showing graphic contents and there are some images that broadcasters can be sanctioned for if they show.

Ok
Re: FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC by lexy2014: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
BBnaija is rated 18+
Its not for Children
Its not for Adults that still behave and act like Children..(Many of them are on NL wailing every time on BBnaija thread)

Matured Adults watch BBnaija to learn and understand the COMPLEX psychology of humans relationships and sex is as natural part of this psychology.
The show teaches us how to coexist together and work as a TEAM to solve challenges life throws at us.
But all you hypocrites see is only sex sex sex

Even Sex is an act of love and bonding but it is censored
While extreme violence in movies or boxing is not censored.(like MMA fights)
Still Kids can watch barbaric horror movies, with violent blood gushing scenes but nobody makes noise.
Its only sex that hypocrites will come out and start wailing.

Wow...that's interesting. So if people don't watch BBN, they won't "learn and understand the COMPLEX psychology of humans relationships"? Since u say sex is part of that equation, are u saying that without BBN, Nigerians won't no anything about sex? How were Nigerians having sex b4 BBN? And what is that "complex psychology of human r/ships" that BBN is teaching that can't b gotten elsewhere?

In addition, what is d team work that is being learnt on BBN that has never been seen b4?
Re: FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC by glowingflame7: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
lexy2014:

Wow...that's interesting. So if people don't watch BBN, they won't "learn and understand the COMPLEX psychology of humans relationships"? Since u say sex is part of that equation, are u saying that without BBN, Nigerians won't no anything about sex? How were Nigerians having sex b4 BBN? And what is that "complex psychology of human r/ships" that BBN is teaching that can't b gotten elsewhere?

In addition, what is d team work that is being learnt on BBN that has never been seen b4?

I seriously wonder oh
Re: FG Lodges Complaint Over Live Sex On Bbnaija With NBC by GMbuharii: 8:16am On Aug 21, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija Votes Don't Count - Tacha (Video) / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / Disney Releases"little DEMON" A Show About Satan & The Antichrist ! ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.