Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. (2052 Views)

What Profitable Business Can I Do With #1M? / Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up / Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 19, 2019
Greetings to you all,am into mining of dolomite and calcite.the business is registered and has some of the necessary machineries needed to carry out it's daily activities.

AVAILABLE MACHINES

* Compressor ... For drilling
*Excavator
*Water pumping machine.

WHAT IS DOLOLMITE

Dolomite is a rock forming mineral, it is calcium magnesium carbonate with a chemical composition of CaMg(CO3)2. They can be geographically extensive and hundreds to thousands of feet thick.

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES

* Chemical classification....................Carbonate
*Color......Colorless,white,pink,green,gray,brown,black
* Luster.... vitreous,pearly.
Mohs and hardness............. 3.5 to 4
*Specific gravity ......2.8 to 2.9
*Crystal system.......... hexagonal

USES OF DOLOMITE.

*. It is used as a source of calcium and magnesium. Dolomite is available in a number of dosage form including tablet's and chewable wafers to be taking as dietary supplements (used by pharmaceutical industry is)

*. It is used for paint production and pop.construction companies also use them.

* It is also used for the production of ceramics and so many more.

WHO ARE THE BUYERS OF DOLOMITES

Dolomite is in high demand every were especially the white colour.

WHO ARE MY TOP BUYERS

* Royal West African ceramics ajaokuta kogi
* Hutmak industries nig LTD agbara opic estate ogun state (Chinese firm)
*Time ceramics Benin etc.

HOW PROFITABLE IS THIS BUSINESS

Generally mining is profitable if done in the right way. But dolomite can take in millions in few months as it is always in demand.

For more info kindy drop your number so that I can call you..no insults please if you are interested contact me so that you can visit the quarry and proper agreement will be made thanks
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by pandj(m): 9:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kindly call me on 08067767816, I have searched through your profile no phone number to call or chat u how do you expect ppl to contact you sir?
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by jom28gy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
mathadi:
Greetings to you all,am into mining of dolomite and calcite.the business is registered and has some of the necessary machineries needed to carry out it's daily activities.

AVAILABLE MACHINES

*Excavator
*Water pumping machine.

WHAT IS DOLOLMITE

Dolomite is a rock forming mineral, it is calcium magnesium carbonate with a chemical composition of CaMg(CO3)2. They can be geographically extensive and hundreds to thousands of feet thick.

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES

USES OF DOLOMITE.

*. It is used as a source of calcium and magnesium. Dolomite is available in a number of dosage form including tablet's and chewable wafers to be taking as dietary supplements (used by pharmaceutical industry is)

*. It is used for paint production and pop.construction companies also use them.

WHO ARE MY TOP BUYERS

Generally mining is profitable if done in the right way. But dolomite can take in millions in few months as it is always in demand.

For more info kindy drop your number so that I can call you..no insults please if you are interested contact me so that you can visit the quarry and proper agreement will be made thanks
if is good business and genuine, and also affordable,I will like to invest in it,07062993580.
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by jom28gy(m): 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2019
jom28gy:
if is good business and genuine, and also affordable,I will like to invest in it,07062993580.
and where is the quarry located
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by adeyemo001: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2019
mathadi:

AVAILABLE MACHINES

*Excavator
*Water pumping machine.

WHAT IS DOLOLMITE

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES

USES OF DOLOMITE.

WHO ARE MY TOP BUYERS

Why don't you just state the minimum cost of the investment here for others to see and decide?
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by NairalandAngel(m): 9:20am On Sep 04, 2019
mathadi:

AVAILABLE MACHINES

*Excavator
*Water pumping machine.

WHAT IS DOLOLMITE

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES

USES OF DOLOMITE.

WHO ARE MY TOP BUYERS

How long have you been in this business?

Where is the mine/quarry located?

What is the total capital required?

What proportion of the start-up capital are you ready to contribute?

1 Like

Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
NairalandAngel:

well that's what have been doing for a living with over 7years mining experience of dolomite, limestone and felspar
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2019
adeyemo001:

Why don't you just state the minimum cost of the investment here for others to see and decide?
kindly pm me via email
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 04, 2019
pandj:
Kindly call me on 08067767816, I have searched through your profile no phone number to call or chat u how do you expect ppl to contact you sir?
ok thanks I will call you so that we can talk better.
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
jom28gy:
very cool business sir,I will contact you
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
NairalandAngel:

kindly check my pi pm by email
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by jom28gy(m): 7:31am On Sep 05, 2019
mathadi:
very cool business sir,I will contact you
ok
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by jom28gy(m): 7:48am On Sep 05, 2019
adeyemo001:

I think your making sense
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by Adetunjicaleb: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Can you please whatsapp my number(07061541979). I am interested to know more about your mining business. or you send yours

AVAILABLE MACHINES

*Excavator
*Water pumping machine.

WHAT IS DOLOLMITE

PHYSICAL PROPERTIES

USES OF DOLOMITE.

WHO ARE MY TOP BUYERS

Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by pandj(m): 1:06am On Oct 28, 2020
This guy has scam me of almost a million naira his name is bassey and he's claiming to run a legit business with a fake registration name I'll come in with the full details as soon as possible. Please no one should fall a victim again.

1 Like

Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by NairalandAngel(m): 2:11am On Oct 28, 2020
pandj:
This guy has scam me of almost a million naira his name is bassey and he's claiming to run a legit business with a fake registration name I'll come in with the full details as soon as possible. Please no one should fall a victim again.

I'm sure he gave you one bullsh1t story about how he is running a mining operation in Okpella, Edo State
Re: Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. by pandj(m): 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
NairalandAngel:

I'm sure he gave you one bullsh1t story about how he is running a mining operation in Okpella, Edo State

Yes you get it

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Crowd One Legit? / Which Profitable Business Can I Invest #350,000... / Make 20k Every Week Without Investment Using Branch App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.