Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical (1480 Views)

Mikel Obi Undergoes Medical At Middlesbrough. / Victor Moses Undergoes Fitness Test With Mask At Chelsea Training Base. Photos / Breaking:manchester United Signs Brazilian Midfielder, FRED. Salary & Bonuses... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical by Amarachi1990: 9:57am On Aug 19, 2019
Coutinho in Red! The Brazilian midfielder undergoes his Bayern medical see pictures below.

Seee more here https://thickmatch.com/coutinho-red-brazilian-midfielder-undergoes-bayern-medical/

Re: Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical by Amarachi1990: 9:58am On Aug 19, 2019

Re: Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical by Abfinest007(m): 10:04am On Aug 19, 2019
even with coutiho Bayern Munich are still not a threat

1 Like

Re: Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical by richmind2019(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2019
All this just to play football.
Well I don't like coutinho anyway, his only quality is curve shots..

1 Like

Re: Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical by olaric(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2019
He shouldn't have gone to Barca in the first place

1 Like

Re: Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical by IamPatriotic(m): 11:14am On Aug 19, 2019
I wish him success in Germany, he's a good player, no doubt, just that FC Barcelona wasn't the right team for him when he made the move.

1 Like

Re: Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical by Semait(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2019
good 4 Bayern nd I wish him best of luck
Re: Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical by ValCon888: 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
I remember how Barcelona and Liverpool almost went into civil war because of this dude.

I remember him also saying he wants to go to Barca to win the champions league. Since he left Liverpool has played in back to back UCL finals and won one.

Now he's surplus to requirements at a Barca team that could not beat Athletic Bilbao.
Re: Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical by Raydos: 2:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
Barca is a useless club now!!

They think if they buy neymar it will change their boring football

Even if they buy neymar, ronaldo, hazard altogether, as long as Vervalde still remain their coach, nothing will ever change!! They will continue to bottle lead in semifinal

That coach is the main problem and bartomew the president

1 Like

Re: Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical by Raydos: 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
He left Liverpool to barca to win champions league

Funny enough barca might win the UCL this year now that he has moved to Bayern

He might just be unlucky, same thing happened to ibrahomovic!!
Re: Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical by Timmy301(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Read that Chelsea owner wants him at all cost after the Transfer ban grin
God forbid in Jesus name grin
Re: Coutinho In Red! The Brazilian Midfielder Undergoes His Bayern Medical by Jokerman(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Hope Coutinho would be able to play against Barcelona though grin

(1) (Reply)

Win With Me / Home Of Free Xclusive 1.5 To 2 Odds / Is Garba Lawal Fit For Premiership?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.