Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Bbnaija2019: ‘why I Didn’t Allow Frodd To Touch Me Inappropriately’ – Esther Rev - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija2019: ‘why I Didn’t Allow Frodd To Touch Me Inappropriately’ – Esther Rev (285 Views)

BBNaija: Esther Allows Frodd To Rock Her During Saturday Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: ‘If You Touch Me, I Will Spit On You’ –Esther Told Frodd / BBNaija: Esther Wins Head Of House, Picks Frodd To Share "Special Room" With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: ‘why I Didn’t Allow Frodd To Touch Me Inappropriately’ – Esther Rev by damickey(m): 11:27am On Aug 19, 2019
Esther of Big Brother Naija has revealed why she resisted Frodd’s attempt to touch her on Saturday night according to 36Naija reports. She hesitated and warned Frodd to put his underwears back on several times but he refused. This act attracted the attention of Biggie who called Frodd into an emergency diary session.

source:https://36naija.com/32448/bbnaija2019-why-i-didnt-allow-frodd-to-touch-me-inappropriately-esther-reveals/

(1) (Reply)

Superman 'goofs' In Outer Space / Accident On Lagos/abeokuta Expressway: One Die, Two Injured (PHOTOS) / DIGBOLUJA On This One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.