Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Sleep Is Now A Luxury To Me!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleep Is Now A Luxury To Me!!! (645 Views)

Are You Looking For A Luxury Apartment For Shortlet Or To Live In / What Makes A Luxury Mattress? / 5 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Shopping For A Luxury Mattress. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleep Is Now A Luxury To Me!!! by Chithejoyfulmom: 11:41am On Aug 19, 2019
Hi guys, my son is 7months old, he eats very well, plays alot too, he actually started taking some few steps.
But, he doesn't sleep well at night. He's either awake or sucking and when I remove his mouth he wakes up.
He doesn't also sleep well during the day, always wanting to play with his older sister.
I need help on how to make him sleep well for his own good and mine too, because lack of sleep at night is affecting my productivity at work and my eyes are always dull. What should I do?
Re: Sleep Is Now A Luxury To Me!!! by Vikkoh(m): 12:36am On Aug 20, 2019
grin grin grin The pikin like bobby sha!! His future Wife's breast go almost turn flat chest!

Well, get him a FEEDING BOTTLE and always detch the bottle from the sucker and put the sucker in his mouth before sleeping. Get my point?
Re: Sleep Is Now A Luxury To Me!!! by Chithejoyfulmom: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thank you so much.
Re: Sleep Is Now A Luxury To Me!!! by czarina(f): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Vikkoh:
grin grin grin The pikin like bobby sha!! His future Wife's breast go almost turn flat chest!

Well, get him a FEEDING BOTTLE and always detch the bottle from the sucker and put the sucker in his mouth before sleeping. Get my point?
Op, ignore this advice. It's not safe.
Re: Sleep Is Now A Luxury To Me!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Vikkoh:

I think you mean a pacifier or a dummy.... or you want the baby to choke?

(1) (Reply)

Girl, 13, 'gets Pregnant With 10-year-old Boy's Baby' In 'alarming' Case / A Set Of Chair. Sold / Atan Cemetery: Even In Death The Poor And Rich Are Treated Separately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.