Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,423 members, 7,853,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

How To Raise A Child In A Christian Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Raise A Child In A Christian Home (241 Views)

Woman Abandons 4-Year-Old Child In Gambling Shop As Collateral After Huge Losses / Is Africa Really A Better Place to Raise A Child Than The Western World? / African Nanny Saved Boss' Child In Lebanon Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise A Child In A Christian Home by ValourDigest(m): 12:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
It is such a blessing to have the opportunity to raise children. This is true of both believers in Christ and people that do not have a relationship with God. But if you are a person of faith, it is so important to pass on a spiritual heritage that your kids can pass on to their kids. The 10 tips that I picked for this article are certainly not a complete list but were things that I believe are essential to raising your kids in a Christian way. They are not necessarily in order of importance but consider the following.

1. Put Christ first in your life

This is, of course, easier said than done. However, we always have to be aware that we are teaching kids all of the time. What I mean is that even when we are sitting in front of the TV, we are...........

Read More: https://valourdigest.com/how-to-raise-a-child-in-a-christian-home/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Quick Loan For Your Business? / Dumo’s ‘suspension’ Of Hostilities: As Always Insincere, Misleading / Parenting From The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.