Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Davido Recounts How Special Spesh Helped Him Meet D’banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Recounts How Special Spesh Helped Him Meet D’banj (581 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Recounts How Special Spesh Helped Him Meet D’banj by OyaNaija(m): 1:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
Davido took to social media to write a touching message to his hypeman, Special Spesh, who is celebrating his birthday today.

According to Davido, Special Spesh who is his cousin is actually a brother to him due to the way he stood up for him right from the days he was still an upcoming artistes.

Sharing how Special Spesh did everything possible to link him up with the who is who in the music industry,

Davido wrote:-

“I’m on the plane right now just thinkin of how this whole movement started. I was 13 that year and one day I was like ‘Special please take me to DBANJ’s (Mohits mansion Maryland).

You took me there and told them that your little cousin David would become one of the biggest names in African music! Through you I met Wande, Prince, Kayswitch…

continue reading @ https://www.iblogtv.com.ng/2019/08/davido-recounts-how-special-spesh.html

Re: Davido Recounts How Special Spesh Helped Him Meet D’banj by majamajic(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
spesh , biggest boy
Re: Davido Recounts How Special Spesh Helped Him Meet D’banj by OyaNaija(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
Big man king

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: I Need Seyi By My Side - Tacha Reveals / Basketmouth Says His Children Will Spend Next Summer In The Village / Rihanna Features On Vogue Hong Kong September 2019 Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.