Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa (3947 Views)

19 Jerry Cans Of Fuel Hidden In Caskets Intercepted By Custom At Nigerian Border / Kids Kidnapped In Aba, Kept In Caskets, Bakassi Boys Rescue Them (Video) / Indian Hemp Found In Man's House In Kano, Exposed By Whistle-Blowers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Residents of Orange Grove, Johannesburg raided the house of a known Nigerian drug dealer, and made an unexpected discovery.

On Sunday morning, a group of residents from Orange Grove, Johannesburg raided the premises of a known drug dealer in the area, and discovered more than contraband.

Sowetan Live reports that the residents forced themselves inside and followed a foul smell, which led them to stained coffins, some with soil still on them.

Police arrived at the scene after the coffins were dragged into the street by shocked residents.

Orange Grove reportedly suffered a wave of raids led by residents recently, who say they are targeting properties they believe have been taken over by migrants.

(Compiled by Nica Schreuder)
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Andersonjr(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Copy and paste grin
#copycat
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Is xenophobia

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
sad

Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Danobi5920: 6:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
KLEINBASS:
Is xenophobia

Idiot , stop your xenophobic rubbish. Why are you even on nairaland ?. Lazy idiot .
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Danobi5920: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Andersonjr:
Copy and paste grin
#copycat

That idiot is a hater and a lazy one.
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Danobi5920:

Elaborate Mr Not idiot sir?
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
Danobi5920:

Idiot , stop your xenophobic rubbish. Why are you even on nairaland ?. Lazy idiot .

Why are you catching emotions?
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Danobi5920: 6:44pm On Aug 19, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Elaborate Mr Not idiot sir?

Learn some English you ugly fool.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Danobi5920: 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Why are you catching emotions?

Go and post your rubbish on randland . Stop bothering us with your jealousy and envy.
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Danobi5920:

Go and post your rubbish on randland . Stop bothering us with your jealousy and envy.

What wrong have I done? Is reporting Nigerian criminals on nairaland wrong? Your in denial that most of your country man in south Africa are scumbags or maybe you one of the many who are tarnishing the beautiful name of Nigeria.
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
Danobi5920:

I will never be jealous of Nigeria your country men have left little if not nothing to desire about your country.
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Danobi5920: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
KLEINBASS:

What wrong have I done? Is reporting Nigerian criminals on nairaland wrong? Your in denial that most of your country man in south Africa are scumbags or maybe you one of the many who are tarnishing the beautiful name of Nigeria.

Shut up your mouth you lousy idiot. Go and hustle and stop stalking me , or you want me to teach you how to make cool cash ?. Jealous mothafucker, the money I give my wife for housekeeping could buy your whole family . Idiat

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Danobi5920: 7:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
KLEINBASS:

I will never be jealous of Nigeria your country men have left little if not nothing to desire about your country.

If you were not jealous of our swag you would not be hating.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 7:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Danobi5920:

If you were not jealous of our swag you would not be hating.

How am I hating by reporting what is on the news?

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Danobi5920: 7:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
KLEINBASS:

How am I hating by reporting what is on the news?

We all know you South Africa envy us . Shut up with your lying news . You are not even fit to be my dog. Goat.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 7:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
Danobi5920:

Shut up your mouth you lousy idiot. Go and hustle and stop stalking me , or you want me to teach you how to make cool cash ?. Jealous mothafucker, the money I give my wife for housekeeping could buy your whole family . Idiat

Your commenting on topic I posted and all of sudden am stalking you, I do not know you unless if you are the drug dealer/blood coffin dealer in question. Am cool with blood money. If the money you give your wife is legit then good for you but I doubt since you jus proved that your a scumbag. Stop being a parasite and be human people like you bring down the name of Nigeria.
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Danobi5920:

We all know you South Africa envy us . Shut up with your lying news . You are not even fit to be my dog. Goat.

So you saying you do legit jobs in south Africa���... We both know you guys are filthy all you know is mess up.. Look at the way you running from your shithole running all over disturbing people with your dodgy scams, drugs and all inhuman nature your taking to foreign lands
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Danobi5920:

We don't envy you we dislike your illegal dealing nature.
Why don't you jus stay in Nigeria if you know you can't live with human beings and allow the legit Nigerians to travel.
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
Danobi5920:

Saying someone who rather go be treated like a doormat in a foreign land than stay at home and improve the living conditions of your place
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Essential(m): 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
KLEINBASS:
Residents of Orange Grove, Johannesburg raided the house of a known Nigerian drug dealer, and made an unexpected discovery.

On Sunday morning, a group of residents from Orange Grove, Johannesburg raided the premises of a known drug dealer in the area, and discovered more than contraband.

Sowetan Live reports that the residents forced themselves inside and followed a foul smell, which led them to stained coffins, some with soil still on them.

Police arrived at the scene after the coffins were dragged into the street by shocked residents.

Orange Grove reportedly suffered a wave of raids led by residents recently, who say they are targeting properties they believe have been taken over by migrants.

(Compiled by Nica Schreuder)

Coffins found in Biafra man house in south Africa

Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Danobi5920: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

So you saying you do legit jobs in south Africa���... We both know you guys are filthy all you know is mess up.. Look at the way you running from your shithole running all over disturbing people with your dodgy scams, drugs and all inhuman nature your taking to foreign lands

Shut up. We dominate everywhere, that is why we are the most succeful race .
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Danobi5920: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2019
Essential:

Coffins found in Biafra man house in south Africa

Asslicker . Those South African fools hate you afonjas too.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2019
Danobi5920:

We hate no one I actually have lot of naija friends, but I hate scumbags like you
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2019
Danobi5920:

Shut up. We dominate everywhere, that is why we are the most succeful race .

Succeful in running away from your mess at home and messing other people's places, distroying the image of Nigeria in the process. Nigeria should take away citizen ship from dogs like you

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 8:43am On Aug 20, 2019
Danobi5920:

Actually are you defending your drug dealer with deadbodies? Or you don't see any thing wrong. You came here with insult and self hate maybe if you explain I can understand your anger.
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2019
Danobi5920:

Your response was too poor calm down accept the truth and think of something better.
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Danobi5920: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2019
odus86:

Your response was too poor calm down accept the truth and think of something better.

Afonja shut up and fix your brown roof republic.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Danobi5920: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Actually are you defending your drug dealer with deadbodies? Or you don't see any thing wrong. You came here with insult and self hate maybe if you explain I can understand your anger.

Shut up. Stop looking for attention you hiv carrier. Nigerians are superior to you and you know it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Danobi5920:

Afonja shut up and fix your brown roof republic.

Now I can understand you suffering from insomnia and frustration. It is killing your brain gradually. I pray you come back to your senses.
Re: Dead Bodies & Used Caskets Found In Nigerian Man's House In South Africa by KLEINBASS: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2019
Danobi5920:

Shut up. Stop looking for attention you hiv carrier. Nigerians are superior to you and you know it.

Arguing with a hillbrow low life like you is useless, I still maintain that people like you are a disgrace to Nigeria. Your the reason why a Nigerian passport is disregarded world wide. If Nigeria can get rid of guys like you the Nigerian flag will rise Higher. Your angry with life, change your way of life and you will find peace within. Else you will die in those filthy streets of hillbrow like a dog.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Man Caught Having Sex With A Primary School Girl / This Is The New Format Used By Armed Robbers, Be Careful / Rapper Young Thug's Baby Mama Shot Dead Over A Bowling Ball

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.