Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

House Hunting, What's The Most Ridiculous Thing An Agent Has Done/said To You? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / House Hunting, What's The Most Ridiculous Thing An Agent Has Done/said To You? (620 Views)

Lady House Hunting Shares Photo Of Kitchen In Apartment She Was Asked To Inspect / Simple Steps To Successful House-hunting In Lagos / Where Is The Craziest Place A House Agent Has Ever Taken You To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Hunting, What's The Most Ridiculous Thing An Agent Has Done/said To You? by morzook(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
came across this thread on Instagram and thought to share. Estate agents can be devils sometimes. Most don't care about their customer's wellbeing but only about the money they are to make.

Do you have an experience to share? Let's hear you!

Re: House Hunting, What's The Most Ridiculous Thing An Agent Has Done/said To You? by morzook(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2019

He took me to a house that was small and bent on the outside. I thought it was my eyes. So we entered and Truly, it was really bent. I could tell with the structure and the way the celin was also bent. The kitchen n restroom were really small and the room was not painted. I expressed my concerns. Baba said Its caux nobody is staying in the apartment that's why it's bent. When I start living there, it would straighten Itself out. I Was dumbfounded. Mtchewww ����

Re: House Hunting, What's The Most Ridiculous Thing An Agent Has Done/said To You? by morzook(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
I was shown an apartment n when i saw a door in the kitchen, i thought it was a store but.... it was the toilet! The toilet was inside the freaking kitchen!!! Stunned was an understatement and the agent?....he said "ko mean now, sebi ema ma ti lekun"

First time, the agent took me to a shop attached to a rickety building and insisted I convert it to a room. He then took me to a n old palace house where he said they had a vacant room at the corner but I must pass by a good number of dogs � everytime to access the room since the corner was their resting place. And lastly , he took me to the house that had a large hole in the ceiling and when I declined, he said I was too selective that even Obama could stay there. I can never forget. ����

I remember when one yeye agent showed us one dilapidated structure like that, first they used paint to cover railings of the staircase that was rusty and almost falling apart. The apartment itself reeked of poop. The part that almost killed me were the bathrooms, the one in the master bedroom was dark and dingy with one old rusty and scary looking heater, like that wasn't bad enough, the toilet was so "highly placed", it had like 2 steps for you to climb to the toilet seat�� oh and there was a scary looking bathtub too that occupied so much space that made it difficult for you to waltz into the bathroom, the door only opened slightly, so you walk into the bathroom sideways�� I never imagined the sight of a bathroom could look so creepy. I was legit scared and traumatised for days anytime I remembered��

Told the agent I needed somewhere quiet with few occupants...Uncle took me to a barracks, I was reluctant to go in, he said its not as bad as it looked, so I went in,that day, two of the landlord wives were fighting and tearing each other's cloth, screaming, meanwhile the landlord was in a corner jejely smoking whatever he was smoking with some guys... I counted like 8 toodlers naked in the compound...So much for a quiet apartment in a nice environment

I remember an agent showed me an apartment around Surulere, while inspecting the toilet. You will have to climb three stairs to sit on the WC and the kitchen is right beside the toilet. When I complained, I was told anything you chop you must to shit��

Re: House Hunting, What's The Most Ridiculous Thing An Agent Has Done/said To You? by Emmzy201(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lemme park my Legedice Benz and learn something
Re: House Hunting, What's The Most Ridiculous Thing An Agent Has Done/said To You? by PeacenLove2: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: House Hunting, What's The Most Ridiculous Thing An Agent Has Done/said To You? by drkay(m): 7:35am On Aug 20, 2019
This thread should be in joke section walahi grin grin grin
Re: House Hunting, What's The Most Ridiculous Thing An Agent Has Done/said To You? by morzook(m): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2019
grin grin

drkay:
This thread should be in joke section walahi grin grin grin
Re: House Hunting, What's The Most Ridiculous Thing An Agent Has Done/said To You? by morzook(m): 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

For Sale : Bare Land In Agungi, Lekki (good For Developers ) / Can I Buy A Deceased Person's Property Without It Been Admitted To Probate ? / Room Selfcontain At Folagoro, Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.