Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,280 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Help How To Get ATM Operation License - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help How To Get ATM Operation License (1253 Views)

Rate My ATM Machine Simulator Built With HTML, CSS And JS / PHP Help - How Can I Allow Only Admin To Access A Page? / Shoplog V2.3 (Inclusion of license fee) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help How To Get ATM Operation License by realmundi: 6:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
hi please does anyone know how to get license to operate an ATM privately in Nigeria and where to get an ATM thanks in advance
Re: Help How To Get ATM Operation License by Glink2018(m): 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2019
You want to be chopping people's money.

You will not get it
Re: Help How To Get ATM Operation License by realmundi: 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Glink2018:
You want to be chopping people's money.

You will not get it
Look at this dumb fool am looking at a business opportunity and this yahoo fool think everyone is like him
Re: Help How To Get ATM Operation License by Glink2018(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
realmundi:

Look at this dumb fool am looking at a business opportunity and this yahoo fool think everyone is like him

Oponu oshi...
Your brain has melted and shrunk...

O Ni kuure
Re: Help How To Get ATM Operation License by realmundi: 11:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Glink2018:

Oponu oshi...
Your brain has melted and shrunk...

O Ni kuure
All ur family and friends will not die well bastard
Re: Help How To Get ATM Operation License by spoilerx: 6:11am On Aug 21, 2019
realmundi:
hi please does anyone know how to get license to operate an ATM privately in Nigeria and where to get an ATM thanks in advance

u want to operate an ATM or you want an ATM machine in your premises ?

Or you want to run ATM services for banks as an outsource ?
Re: Help How To Get ATM Operation License by Glink2018(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2019
realmundi:

All ur family and friends will not die well bastard

Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Help How To Get ATM Operation License by realmundi: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
spoilerx:

u want to operate an ATM or you want an ATM machine in your premises ?

Or you want to run ATM services for banks as an outsource ?

I want to operate an ATM but

(1) (Reply)

I Have This Annoying Bug In Node Js For The Past 5 Days..help / Nawa Ooo , They No Wan Leave My New Topic For People To View / Clean Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.