Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Does My Career Path Require That I Learn Financial Modelling? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does My Career Path Require That I Learn Financial Modelling? (215 Views)

Does My Career Path Require That I Learn Financial Modelling? / Does My Career Path Require That I Learn Financial Modelling? / Does My Career Path Require That I Learn Financial Modelling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does My Career Path Require That I Learn Financial Modelling? by starryadmin: 7:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
There are many different types of professionals
that build financial models,
so, as an Accountant, does my career path really entail
that I build Financial Models?

In corporate finance and the accounting profession,
Financial Modeling typically entails financial statement forecasting;
usually the preparation of detailed company-specific models
used for decision making purposes and financial analysis.

What Professionals are required to build Financial Models;

• Professionals who wants to explore the world of finance
and wants to get into money related decision making matters.

• Professionals who are pursuing Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program,
Master of Business Administration (MBA ) or other financial certifications
as this will work as an added advantage for them.

• Professionals having Degree or Diploma in Engineering or
B.Tech who wants to make a career in finance.

• Finance aspirant who want to learn financial terms and
general business procedure that will help his/her job.

P.S: Financial modelling skill is an asset that most multinational firms
are looking for when hiring financial professionals.
Pursuing this course and incorporating it into your expertise will help you
enhance your job prospects and help you better understand the financial dynamics of an organisation.

Think you are ready to learn Financial Modelling?
Call Starry Gold Academy on 07086810335, 08023428420, 08085378906 OR 08123189141
You can also join our FREE Mentorship group for more update,
Click here to join now http://www./starrygoldacademy
Re: Does My Career Path Require That I Learn Financial Modelling? by protocol(m): 5:25am On Aug 20, 2019
Starry gold still the exist?. Wow good to hear this. Did my cis tutorials in those days with them. Good people.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Preparing Powerpoint Slides For Your Research Project. / Free Scholarship For Orphans 2019, How To Apply, Qualification Amd Deadline / Why I Conceded Defeat- Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.