Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video (36235 Views)

'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Ritzy10(f): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
BBNaija: Khafi And Her Friend Explaining Why Sex Before Marriage Isn’t Cool (Throwback)

In whatsoever you are doing in this life that involves the internet, just have it at the back of your mind that it never forgets.

Below is a throwback video of Met police officer, Khafi and her friend, Mercy explaining how bad it is to have sex before marriage. Not just being bad, but the repercussions of it.

Fast forward to present date, the same Khafi is the one that has been in the news for having countless number of sex with a fellow big brother naija housemate on live TV.

Does it mean she forgot what she preached about few years ago or she was carried away by the fantasy?

Watch the video that got people talking..

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-khafi-and-her-friend-explaining-why-sex-before-marriage-isnt-cool/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qmsl2kPJuE

3 Shares

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Ritzy10(f): 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Ritzy10(f): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Magichand: 8:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
Chain... Inside Life

5 Likes

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Only fools watch this evil show....

Fools gold diggers don't practice what they preach

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Joseunlimited(f): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
cool
End time

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Justbeingreal(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
undecided

Las las we're all hypocrites one way or the other.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by VampireeM(f): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Gedoni has reset her brain with his calabar sexual prowess. Khafi be giving us different ringtones most nights in BBnaija house. #hypocrisy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by yinkus6750(m): 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
Do what I say and not what I do.
She wasn't in custody then.
Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
v

15 Likes

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Kul3ger(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
In Falz's voice: everybody's a murdaf**king hypocrite

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Junkie1: 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
angry SHE'S A HYPOCRITE TOO YEAH SHE'S A TRUE NIGERIAN

5 Likes

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Bawizzo(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by damosky12(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
lol
Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Yksoul(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
DO WHAT I SAY ,DONT DO WHAT I DO OR PRACTICE

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by kekakuz(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
The internet never forgets

6 Likes

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by damosky12(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Now, she was just probably seeking attention there.

No one who really hold on to the ideal and value of keeping one's self before marriage will put in for this show.

The moment she put in for this show was the moment she compromised on her supposed values.

9 Likes

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by ednut1(m): 10:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Not new. Its human nature

3 Likes

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by VillagePipu: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Don't blame her, Cameras weren't involved then. She was eating it low key.

Now wey dem don use Calabar prick clear her brain, she dey open leg like person wey wan fly gutter.

Remember Bambam was also the one leading morning prayer that time. By the time she collect better prick, the only time she kneels down na to collect d0ggy.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Afflalo(m): 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
her head no correct
Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by toprealman: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
Linda ikeji said same

9 Likes

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
grin grin grin do not blame her calabar man fùck dey buss brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
VillagePipu:
Don't blame her, Calabar boy pick wasn't involved then.

Now wey dem don use blockus clear her brain, she dey open leg like person wey wan fly gutter.
you dey read my mind grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Afflalo(m): 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Khafi the preacher now need a preachee in her life

1 Like

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Emmmy360(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afflalo:
her head no correct
las lass

1 Like

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by AleAirHub(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Last last her own village people remember her angry

2 Likes

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
LOL so u believe christian preachers??

When I was an undergraduate, a student 'preacher' then used to take me out to preach by 5 am some weekdays. A few years later, there was some investment he introduced me to. Long and short, the investment failed but the woman (a muslim ironically) who originally introduced him to the investment refunded both his initial pay and mine too. The woman never knew me in person, so he gave this 'preacher' all the money with the expectation that he would give me my share, since we were friends. 'Preacher' took all the money and did not let me know. I got to know later on when I accidentally became friends with the mother's daughter (a muslim too) on campus. She told me there was another investment, and I told her no. She asked why, I said I was broke. 'But how about your refund?' she asked. 'Which refund?' I protested. That was when I realised my preacher-friend had played a fast one on me. Her mom wanted to pay me again but I said there was no need. The matter had already grown old.

I knew a preacher-friend on campus too. Avid follower of TD Jakes, Joel Osteen, Jentzen Franklin et al. Niiggar prays in tongues, prays in the spirit and does all those familiar self-deceiving 'spiritual' moves like being able to read ur mind, hear the Spirit talking, predict the future etc.

His brother had to pay for a medical bill in school. He was broke, brother had no money and there was a deadline. Said I should lend and will be paid back. Till today, preacher-friend played a fast one on me. Turns out there was no medical bill whatsoever or any useless deadline for that matter.

OK LETS LEAVE THE FINANCIAL SHENANIGANS AND MOVE TO SEXUAL CHICANERY

There was a girl like that, oh Cathryn: always preaching to me like I was the second in command of sin after the devil - all these because I didn't go to church. I dont buy their lies. I stay home, think plan and study which has definitely helped my life so far but she was having none of it.

She said I may go to hell, Holy Spirit cant use me effectively on earth bla bla bla. Brothers and sisters, I didnt know it was evn a muslim guy that used to buckle these girl's bobby and service her punna. I felt foolish after finding out. smiley

When I was on campus, there was a girl like this - serious christian, even in a relationship. Of course, they'll always tackle me and say Im an inborn sinner as I do not go to church or care less about their fairy-tale doctrines. I was naive then but I worked on her parole with not much effort and ladies and gentlemen, I put it to you that it was romance aplenty to the extent of successfully sucking this girl's brea*sts, after she undressed herself before me in a room during one of the session breaks. Dont ask me if we had se*x, aproko kiss

Female preachers are even worse hypocrites than males. If u play ur cards right, chances of getting into her pants is about 30%. Chances of romance is about 50% (1 in 2 girls). Most female preachers, followers, choristers give blow-jobs on Saturday night before coming to church on Sunday mornings. Many masturbate. A lot double (triple)-date. The holiest of the holy ones probably only single-date but then, its usually sexual, or at the very least romance-induced. The few times pple like me go to church, its just to sit at the back to have a panoramic view of the garguantuan hoax and deceit, and have a good good chuckle deep within.

I only laugh at the very very slow small boys within the age bracket of 17 - 22 years old who look up to ladies of their age or older as saintly or role models, especially when they come preaching or to do some outreach. Or look at them when they mount the pulpit and sing 'holy' songs or speak in tongues and thus can't imagine the worst. Some of them who manage to have girlfriends think they are loyal. grin

Well, that's why there's a word called 'naive' in the dictionary. Hahahaha. Wa a to gbon! cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by sylve11: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
pastor, deacon father and reverend.............. grin cool
Re: Khafi Preaching Against Premarital Sex In Throwback Video by VillagePipu: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
you dey read my mind grin

Na so n

All these girls, na so them dey do in public. Shakara kill dem. Privately, na them go dey beg you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajuri Ngelale: Lebanese Reporter In AIT? / What Is The Most Interesting Movie You Can't Get Tired Watching? / Halyna Hutchins: See Last Photo Of The Woman That Was Shot By Alec Baldwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.