Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Dunamis Glory Dome Church; Pedestrians Face Danger Crossing Road - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dunamis Glory Dome Church; Pedestrians Face Danger Crossing Road (678 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja / Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dunamis Glory Dome Church; Pedestrians Face Danger Crossing Road by oloriooko(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2019
This piece is to bring to the notice of the public and concerned authorities that the location of the Dunamis Glory Dome church Abuja along Airport road requires urgent attention for pedestrians crossing the ever busy road with vehicles going at neck breaking speed.

I noticed this danger when coming from the airport seeing pedestrians crossing the expressway risking being knocked down by speeding vehicles.
The church and authority have the responsibility of making immediate plans to construct a pedestrian bridge to service the church.
I wish the church members risking being knocked down while crossing this dangerous road would refrain from it and make use of the closest pedestrian bridge at the Lugbe bus-stop.

The FRSC and VIO should be stationed at both sides of the road to deter pedestrians from crossing this dangerous road.
Re: Dunamis Glory Dome Church; Pedestrians Face Danger Crossing Road by Generalamen(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
I think the name is Dunamis international gospel centre aka glory dome.
Re: Dunamis Glory Dome Church; Pedestrians Face Danger Crossing Road by oloriooko(m): 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
Generalamen:
I think the name is Dunamis international gospel centre aka glory dome.
Thanks noted and corrected
Re: Dunamis Glory Dome Church; Pedestrians Face Danger Crossing Road by InansBobo(m): 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
Good. The church is actually working on constructing a pedestrian bridge, the last time I heard, they were doing some paper works with the government to approve and all that. Meanwhile, those crossing as you saw are actually being impatient and careless. The church provided buses to convey worshippers before/after service to the other side of the road pending when the construction will start.
Re: Dunamis Glory Dome Church; Pedestrians Face Danger Crossing Road by HappyPagan: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
What is danger to the Nigerian Christian? God will not allow it.. If he allows it, there must be a reason.
Re: Dunamis Glory Dome Church; Pedestrians Face Danger Crossing Road by oloriooko(m): 9:08am On Aug 23, 2019
InansBobo:
Good. The church is actually working on constructing a pedestrian bridge, the last time I heard, they were doing some paper works with the government to approve and all that. Meanwhile, those crossing as you saw are actually being impatient and careless. The church provided buses to convey worshippers before/after service to the other side of the road pending when the construction will start.
If this is true, then it is commendable but should be executed quickly.
On the other hand, the church should employ soldiers to discipline erring members to serve as lesson to others intending to do same.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Devoted Muslim Should Explain /interpret This Quran Verse To Me / The Atheistic Burden Of Proof / Stop Paying Tithe In Church And See How Many Pastors That Will Be Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.