Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. (29422 Views)

Entry Level Direct Sales Executives Recruitment In A Leading Commercial Bank / Customer Care Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company / Customer Service Executives Recruitment In An IT And Telecommunications Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ndyfaby: 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Description
As the foremost brewing company in Nigeria, Nigerian Breweries is proud of its vision to Wow Nigeria with Great Brands, Passionate People and World Class Performance.

With over 3,000 colleagues employed across Nigeria, NB Plc offers fantastic opportunities for people with talent and drive. From Brewing to Sales and Marketing, Logistics to Finance, IT and HR - there’s much more to the company's business than you might imagine. We have ambitious goals, and we know it is our peoples’ enthusiasm that fuels our growth.

At this moment, the company is searching for outstanding Sales Executives to join its Sales Team.

Are you Digitally Savvy? Do you have the right attitude for a fast-paced and challenging job? Do you seek to pursue a successful and interesting long-term career in a world-class environment? As an organisation that is committed to improving Diversity and Inclusion, we encourage indigenes from all geo-political zones in Nigeria to take advantage of this opportunity.

Job Opening:

SALES EXECUTIVE

This position is an integral part of the Nigerian Breweries Plc’s Sales Division, targeted at identifying young individuals who are desirous of a career in Nigeria’s foremost brewing organization.

The job holder will monitor and develop the business of retail outlets and sub-distributors, by professionally undertaking all efforts aimed at selling NB Plc brands across the range from our direct distributors to the customers.

After a highly competitive selection process, successful candidates will undergo a 3-month experiential and classroom training programme.

At the end of the training, the successful candidates will be appointed as Sales Executive in any of NB Plc Sales Regions across the country.

Requirements
Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/IGCSE including Mathematics, English and 3 other relevant subjects in one sitting.
Bachelor Degree (Minimum of Second Class Lower division) obtained from a recognized University or HND (Minimum of Upper credit) obtained from a recognized Polytechnic/College of Technology in any discipline.
NYSC Discharge Certificate.
Valid Driver’s License with excellent driving skills.
A self-starter
Resilient, Passionate about results and able to challenge the status quo
Problem-solving skills.
Digitally savvy
Geographically mobile within and outside Nigeria.

Remuneration:

Nigerian Breweries Plc offers some of the most competitive remuneration packages in our industry and performance-related increments/bonuses.

Note:

The recruitment journey will include Computer Based Assessment, Driving Test and an Assessment Centre. Only successful candidates in each stage will be progressed to the next stage.

Own your journey and apply here...

https://select.alldayhr.com/candidate/login

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 8:51am On Aug 21, 2019
Let's go there!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by CallofDuty(m): 9:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Site is down!!!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mistacoco2: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2019
T
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by bioduneberry(m): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by mayorrex(m): 10:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Is it real?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by CallofDuty(m): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
It's Real.pls who has finished applications??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by tommylee(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
The website is not opening at all I hope the site has not crashed abi are there too many people on the site pls who has applied or experiencing same problem I just tire

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
CallofDuty:
It's Real.pls who has finished applications??
See us here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
mayorrex:
Is it real?
Noooooo. Lol. Better go apply
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Urch1998: 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2019
I have applied....who else have applied?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
I have applied too. Let's hope for the best wink
Urch1998:
I have applied....who else have applied?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nefo: 10:33am On Aug 22, 2019
I signed up to the site but have not gotten my confirmation email to verify the account. The site keeps timing out. Any other person experiencing this??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ndyfaby: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2019
Is real and I have registered and got confirmation mail as well
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nefo: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2019
The site seems to be having a lot of traffic. I have verified my account but the application is slow and timing out. But am making progress.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nefo: 12:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nefo:
The site seems to be having a lot of traffic. I have verified my account but the application is slow and timing out. But am making progress.

Success at last. Application completed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by NekkyCee(f): 12:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Congrats
Nefo:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by CallofDuty(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
From the comments on LinkedIn, I read that NB Plc downsized a lot of Sales executives..How true is this?? cry
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by CallofDuty(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
cry

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nefo: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
CallofDuty:
cry

When did this downsizing happen? Do you have links to this? Please share. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Generaloluseye: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nefo:

My dashboard shows 100% completed. Please where do I submit. I can't find it
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ehmmy11(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Feels like the site about to explode
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ehmmy11(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
ehmmy11:
Feels like the site about to explode
the application page is just frozen i can't click anything who else experienced this??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nefo: 5:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Generaloluseye:

My dashboard shows 100% completed. Please where do I submit. I can't find it

Once you are done the submit button will appear under the page. Make you you upload the required documents (NYSC, Birth Certificate and School Certificates) and also complete the cover letter section.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nefo: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
ehmmy11:
the application page is just frozen i can't click anything who else experienced this??

Just give it sometime. It will surely clear up. I experienced a lot of difficulties before I was able to complete all.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ehmmy11(m): 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nefo:

Just give it sometime. It will surely clear up. I experienced a lot of difficulties before I was able to complete all.
thanks will keep trying
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nefo: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
At the end you will receive an email like this.

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by ehmmy11(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nefo:
At the end you will receive an email like this.
i switched to desktop now the nationality field is refusing to select no country coming up
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by Nefo: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Too much load on the site. The web designers should have expected this to happen. But do not relent. Keep trying and it will surely go through.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by pennzo: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
A careful and painstaking look at the Nigeria Breweries website will reveal that this is a fake recruitment. NB does not outsource its recruitment process, at least not to an unknown company. Young people need to be careful before putting their information out there. All recruitment are done via their careers portal and the last known recruitment was for Management Trainees which ended last month.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by cletz991(m): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
pennzo:
A careful and painstaking look at the Nigeria Breweries website will reveal that this is a fake recruitment. NB does not outsource its recruitment process, at least not to an unknown company. Young people need to be careful before putting their information out there. All recruitment are done via their careers portal and the last known recruitment was for Management Trainees which ended last month.
Oga I work with guiness and my friends are in Nigerian breweries I called to confirm and its very real

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Sales Executives Recruitment. by pennzo: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
cletz991:
Oga I work with guiness and my friends are in Nigerian breweries I called to confirm and its very real

Ok sir. Good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Job Opportunities At Stanel Group: Awka, Jos & Suleja- PICTURES / #60,000 Salary Job Or Masters Degree? Please Advise Me / N-power Latest News And Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.