Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,221 members, 7,849,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable (770 Views)

Celtel, Very Unreliable Network / MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable by sirmseen(m): 1:12pm On Oct 22, 2010
Of all the bundle plan for mobile internet I have been subscribing to. EmpTyN seems to be so unreliable. Its quite fast when its available but most time there seems to be no internet. The network also seems to be on and of. its MTN for crying out loud. They are meant to be no 1 but the network is so UNRELIABLE.
Re: Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable by DualCore1: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2010
kpele
Re: Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable by Odunnu: 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2010
How are u sweerie? I'v missed you so much.
Re: Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable by DualCore1: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2010
baby i'm good. you know where to come get your boy anytime you need him. Sup with our date in ph?
Re: Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable by Odunnu: 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2010
I'l make it up to you. That thing you asked for,I dont have it. Shey u grab?
Re: Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable by semid4lyfe(m): 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2010
Ehen ehen. . .see as lovers hijack thread cool
Re: Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable by Odunnu: 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2010
Oga Semi,e ma binu. It wont happen again. Afterall we have a rendevouz.
Re: Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable by DualCore1: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Ehen ehen. . .see as lovers hijack thread cool
I promise this will be my last post.

Odunnu:

I'l make it up to you. That thing you asked for,I dont have it. Shey u grab?
Hey love, no wahala. You should get that thing asap cuz we need it.
Re: Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable by WackyJ1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2010
sirmseen:

Of all the bundle plan for mobile internet I have been subscribing to. EmpTyN seems to be so unreliable. Its quite fast when its available but most time there seems to be no internet. The network also seems to be on and of. its MTN for crying out loud. They are meant to be no 1 but the network is so UNRELIABLE.

being NO1 has gotten to their heads
Re: Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable by Dclique(m): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2010
Its like the Yellow boys add up Received and Sent Data When billing, cus my data runs out fast
Re: Why Is Emptyn So Unreliable by WackyJ1(m): 2:05am On Oct 24, 2010
Dclique:

Its like the Yellow boys add up Received and Sent Data When billing, cus my data runs out fast
Why is it that they only become innovative when it comes to cheating customers? SMH

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Bold 1(9000) F0r Sale 15k / Psp2 Slide 4 Sale / Hw To Connect Htc Glide To Pc 4browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.